Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had her lash extensions back on for weeks now!... Then lies about it and says they're strips. I do lashes for a living she's defo been having them done even though salons in the UK should still be closed! 😠
Perks of your husband having a salon... You can break the rules

Reactions: 2
Her latest video the assumptions is as dull as bleeping dishwater. Shes she fake with that smile and she lies.

Reactions: 8
That smile is soo fake! The only time she dropped the act was when talking about how it annoys her when people ask if she is having a girl. That was a genuine response. The rest were 🤖😬 fake. She has also claimed her new house to be normal. Ha yeah ok.

Reactions: 4
It annoyed me when she was saying the new house is ‘normal’ when she’s been the one saying otherwise! Remember when someone asked her if the new house is bigger than her current one and she said “which wing?”

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think they are moving this weekend? She hasn’t posed on her stories in 24 hours and that’s not like her at all!!

Reactions: 2
Blaaghhhh I hate when influencers use assumptions like ‘you’re not a shouty mum’ ‘your life is perfect’ ‘you are always calm and understanding’

Who is assuming this crap? Who?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Blaaghhhh I hate when influencers use assumptions like ‘you’re not a shouty mum’ ‘your life is perfect’ ‘you are always calm and understanding’

Who is assuming this crap? Who?

I thought her reaction to that question was a blatant lie! Sorry but I dont fall for her perfectly calm mother of the year bulshit

Every assumption video is the same with the same questions. I don't think she's a calm parent at all, I think she just let's the kids do what they want

Every assumption video is the same with the same questions. I don't think she's a calm parent at all, I think she just let's the kids do what they want
Yeah she even admitted in one of her videos that she doesn’t like to discipline them and that she’s really soft, but that the only reason she does discipline them is because she knows she has to for their own good, so really she’s not a calm mum, she’s a push over mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I like Emily but really dislike Matt....when he appears in her videos I groan. He's clearly up his own arse and thinks he's better than her

It really annoys me that she’s quite obviously had her eyelash extensions done and gel nails!!!

Her last one ??
Yes. She hasn't labelled it an ad in the title which is required by law. A lot of people wouldn't click on it if they had known it was an ad. Its so sneaky. I have no idea how she gets away with it when most other influencers don't.

Ohh ...i thought the « included paid promotion » was enough !!! Damn thank you !

Reactions: 1
Yes. She hasn't labelled it an ad in the title which is required by law. A lot of people wouldn't click on it if they had known it was an ad. Its so sneaky. I have no idea how she gets away with it when most other influencers don't.
she posted an Instagram story saying there’s a new video on my channel which is sponsored by so and so... she probably thinks that she doesn’t have to put it in the title as she said it was sponsored elsewhere

Thats true they knew what they were doing when they picked those questions

• Heart
Noticed Emily liked Myka Stauffer’s apology on insta, looks like she endorses children being adopted for money and thrown away like trash then.

• Wow
  • Angry
Noticed Emily liked Myka Stauffer’s apology on insta, looks like she endorses children being adopted for money and thrown away like trash then.
Just when you think she couldn’t get any lower!! She really is disgusting!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.