Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think she couldn’t get any lower!! She really is disgusting!
She actually is, I’m quite shocked that she’s publicly supporting the Stauffer’s after what they’ve done, just shows what the real Emily is like hey.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s also liked Mrs Meldrum return post....now considering Emily was educating herself on racism she’s basically said it’s ok for Meldrums tit behaviour by liking her post.

Very disappointed in Emily!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s also liked Mrs Meldrum return post....now considering Emily was educating herself on racism she’s basically said it’s ok for Meldrums tit behaviour by liking her post.

She’s so fake it’s unreal, all her stuff about educating herself on racism was just a load of rubbish to make herself look good, a few weeks later and she’s forgotten all about it and moved on.

I’m sure she had unfollowed her she obviously started re-following when Myka put of the statement blaming the 4 year old for being the reason why he was sent away to live with a “new mommy”.

She still follows Sarah Ingham as well and liking her posts after how Sarah called the 16 year old that came forward a lier who her creepy husband was grooming to go skinny dipping in and sneak out of her hotel room in Disney world in Florida.

Funnily enough the girl was also Autistic like Myka Stuffers adopted son. Must be ok to support people who treat children with disabilities like trash.

• Angry
Does anyone think that Emily is still getting her lashes done? I’m just watching her recent videos and they look exactly the same to when she had lash extensions. I don’t believe she’s wearing strip lashes at al!!
I think she may be being a bit sneaky!!

Reactions: 7
Yeah she even admitted in one of her videos that she doesn’t like to discipline them and that she’s really soft, but that the only reason she does discipline them is because she knows she has to for their own good, so really she’s not a calm mum, she’s a push over mum.
Isnt this why we all discipline our children? Does anyone "like" disciplining? Lmao but yeah I think she is probably a bit of a pushover

Reactions: 2
Isnt this why we all discipline our children? Does anyone "like" disciplining? Lmao but yeah I think she is probably a bit of a pushover
You’d have to watch it to understand what she said. Not saying parents like disciplining their children, but parents should want to do that, whereas she was basically saying she really doesn’t want to discipline them at all, she just does it because she knows it’s best. I wouldn’t say it’s typical of all parents, a lot of parents will discipline their children because they don’t want them doing whatever they want...

Ah the how to be a good parent video... I wouldn’t take tips from her I don’t think she’s got those boys under control at all and I don’t imagine she ever puts her phone down. It helps when you can just buy them present all the time aswell. I’m not a perfect parent at all btw

Reactions: 11
Wow how patronising is that new video! I wouldn’t take parenting tips off her, her kids seem spoiled brats especially Jackson

Reactions: 14
My number one tip for being a good parent is: Don't exploit your children to make money. You are meant to pay for your children, not use them for monetary gain.
I agree, her children are not #goals. They seem such hard work and stroppy.. and that is highly edited!
Also, yes her botox has worn off and she looks old af but I don't think that "retro" filter helps. Its the worse one but yet her and Louise Pentland use it all the time. It makes them look so orange, dry skinned and old.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How to be a good parent, that video can't be made until they are rared ffs, I was always calm until they were teens, that tests you as a parent 😂

Reactions: 6
How to be a good parent, that video can't be made until they are rared ffs, I was always calm until they were teens, that tests you as a parent 😂
She will have a melt down when they’re teens and they don’t want to spend time with her anymore!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I at this point in my life have raised, or been part of raising 5 children (mum and stepmum).
So far none have been kicked out of school, sacked or been arrested. However I would never deign to claim to know how to be a good parent; or to try and teach others. How incredibly arrogant of her!

However can I add my own advice to Emily on how SHE can be a better parent? Stop exploring your childrens innocence, safety and privacy for a living. Children are a privilege, not something to earn a living from.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How to be a good parent 😂 is that sticking them in front of an iPad or letting them run wild and getting your husband to discipline them as you’re too busy glued to your phone??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20200708-141401_Instagram.jpg

Like how is this not regulated by the government?! They shouldn't be put to work so these mums can buy big houses. I wonder how many times it takes to get the perfect shot, day after day. Its just wrong. No idea how she can claim to be a good parent.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I can see
View attachment 175866
Like how is this not regulated by the government?! They shouldn't be put to work so these mums can buy big houses. I wonder how many times it takes to get the perfect shot, day after day. Its just wrong. No idea how she can claim to be a good parent.
the worst kind of mothers exploit their children online for the WHOLE world to see. Absolutely disgusts me If I'm honest

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.