Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow’s story tap to Botox ? I think her hair looked way better before makes her look older tbh

Reactions: 1
So cheeky! She is on a long time partnership with p&g and continouly flaunted their products! Lenor softener, lenor unstoppables, vanish to of course get that foundation off her top 🤔, flash bleach every 2 secs when she used to use barkeepers friend and then her glass cleaner, clearly wasn't p&g so she removed the label! Snake!🐍 so many undeclared ads in that video😠

Reactions: 8
Shes mentioned her separation anxiety with the boys lots of times. Yet happily left them with someone while she went away for a night during a pandemic where we're all advised to stay home as much as possible and maintain 2m distance from people. Doubt the boys could do that for 24 hours while they were out!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Shes mentioned her separation anxiety with the boys lots of times. Yet happily left them with someone while she went away for a night during a pandemic where we're all advised to stay home as much as possible and maintain 2m distance from people. Doubt the boys could do that for 24 hours while they were out!
They’re probably with Matts mum (a single household) so they could have formed a bubble with her?

They’re probably with Matts mum (a single household) so they could have formed a bubble with her?
Possibly. Even so, given what's going on I want to keep mine close at the moment not risk them catching anything by staying somewhere else. Maybe I'm more of a control freak than I thought, I dont know.

Definitely no separation anxiety there though!

Reactions: 4
Must be easy to be a good parent when all you have to do is film a video, clean your house 20 times a day, make ponsy meals and play with them. Do they know what hard work even is

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Must be easy to be a good parent when all you have to do is film a video, clean your house 20 times a day, make ponsy meals and play with them. Do they know what hard work even is
I wonder if she has had to go without her cleaner during lockdown?

Reactions: 2
I think her ‘separation anxiety’ is a load of crap. When she went away to a hotel with her husband that time she was going on about it yet smiling down the camera. I think all parents get anxiety and miss their children but don’t stick a label on it

Reactions: 6
She only had it when she went back to work in an office, I mean who does want to go back to work in an office after maternity leave! Not many people. She also gets it when it suits her, such as at that YouTuber mummy retreat. More like she was a boring robot who nobody could talk to so she started crying for the attention. She was out every weekend last year. It totally suits her when she gets it. I agree with the poster above, I feel so sorry for her future daughter in law.. she will be a nightmare! Especially when Grandchildren come along, she will be thinking that she invented parenting and is the parenting Oracle. I think she will be one of them mums get gets jealous when their son has a girlfriend and is really bitchy and mean.

Reactions: 5
To be honest I use to like her and watched her videos til I found out that she liked Myka Stuaffer’s latest post. I mean how can you support someone who abandoned their adopted child with special needs. So I told her I’m unfollowing! I have never heard of tattle before til she mentions it in her comment. Thank goodness she blocked me so I can no longer see that fake always happy personality!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be honest I use to like her and watched her videos til I found out that she liked Myka Stuaffer’s latest post. I mean how can you support someone who abandoned their adopted child with special needs. So I told her I’m unfollowing! I have never heard of tattle before til she mentions it in her comment. Thank goodness she blocked me so I can no longer see that fake always happy personality!
She's paranoid! She will be glued to this page. She's too narcissistic.

Reactions: 2
Ohh she really reacted on that! Do you know her personally or something?! You got the ice queen to abbreviate sweat, I’m impressed haha

Reactions: 3
Ohh she really reacted on that! Do you know her personally or something?! You got the ice queen to abbreviate sweat, I’m impressed haha
No, I don’t personally know her. Just a former subscriber.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.