Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I don't sound mean in saying this as I do feel sorry for Emily regarding her childhood but I would think due to her suffering abuse as a child, that she wouldn't want to infantise herself around her husband if that makes sense.. that she would want to make sure she was womanly around him. Arrghh I'm not making sense but I just find it weird that she makes herself sound like a baby when talking to her husband, especially given her vile stepfathers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
she’s really trying to jump on the influencer puppy bandwagon isn’t she? Looks like she isn’t going to let Matt’s allergies stand in the way of her views and likes on YouTube and insta!

Reactions: 4
I love Emily (please don’t jump at me 😂) but had to say her recent story just annoyed me. She was showing Matt’s gifts and then said I know it’s a lot but he’s just a really good dad. Maybe it’s just jealously or guilt but my partner is a great dad and unfortunately we just can’t do gifts this year (it’s his first one too), I imagine a lot of people suffering with everything that’s happened with covid recently may struggle too. Just felt so unrelevant to things at the minute.

Reactions: 13
I love Emily (please don’t jump at me 😂) but had to say her recent story just annoyed me. She was showing Matt’s gifts and then said I know it’s a lot but he’s just a really good dad. Maybe it’s just jealously or guilt but my partner is a great dad and unfortunately we just can’t do gifts this year (it’s his first one too), I imagine a lot of people suffering with everything that’s happened with covid recently may struggle too. Just felt so unrelevant to things at the minute.
It’s so insensitive. I don’t begrudge anyone who has a good income and if you’ve earned the money honestly (debatable with influencers I know) spend it how you want, although it doesn’t hurt to help others along the way. Showing the huge amounts influencers give kids and partners as gifts is just crass and can make some vulnerable people feel awful that they can’t afford anything. I’ve known families who struggle even to afford a card so how tit would this make them feel. And I’m not jealous, my household income is probably similar if not more than theirs, I just don’t flash it in people’s faces.

Reactions: 5
They are hugely materialistic people though! If I spent that amount of money on body wash for my hubby/father of my kids he’d be disgusted! Says a lot about the type of man Matt is I think I!

Reactions: 13
You have nothing to feel guilty about, so please don't. I can't speak for anyone else, but my family has been in situations where we cannot afford gifts during crucial holidays. We still made it work. I have no doubt your significant other will have a wonderful Father's day, gifts or no gifts. There are plenty of special things you can do to honor him that don't involve money. Reading things like this break my heart and enrage me. You sound like a wonderful person, fantastic partner, and a terrific mom. Don't ever let these phony floggers make you doubt that. Sending lots of love your way.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You have nothing to feel guilty about, so please don't. I can't speak for anyone else, but my family has been in situations where we cannot afford gifts during crucial holidays. We still made it work. I have no doubt your significant other will have a wonderful Father's day, gifts or no gifts. There are plenty of special things you can do to honor him that don't involve money. Reading things like this break my heart and enrage me. You sound like a wonderful person, fantastic partner, and a terrific mom. Don't ever let these phony floggers make you doubt that. Sending lots of love your way.
Thank you very much. Honestly that meant a lot. I’m on my end of maternity leave, the part where you don’t get any statutory pay plus my partner is on 80% furlough due to covid. Times are hard but there’s sunshine in sight and I know we will be happy just the three of us at the park for his Fathers Day. Lots of love to you for being so kind. X

The same as someone above said also, we aren’t materialistic people and if I had bought that shower gel for example for that price, my partner would have been in disbelief I had bought it and not spent the money on something nice for the little one! X

Reactions: 2
Also the while point if father's Day us for the kids to pick the present not the wife. She kept saying this is what I bought Matt not the children.

Reactions: 1
Just now on Instagram she is answer questions and someone asked how much bigger is her new house. Her reply “what wing :ROFLMAO:“ is that a dig at us saying she will have bought a mansion??

Reactions: 3
Its just another way for her to look at herself. She literally spends all day looking at herself and performing. Put the phone down and stop selling your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Regarding the abusive stepfather I'm sure she said her sister took the brunt of the abuse and not her... Tbh dnt even know how she got away with that video and monetized it, what if her sister didn't want the world 2 know she's been sexually abused by their stepdad... Smh anything for views

• Wow
Regarding the abusive stepfather I'm sure she said her sister took the brunt of the abuse and not her... Tbh dnt even know how she got away with that video and monetized it, what if her sister didn't want the world 2 know she's been sexually abused by their stepdad... Smh anything for views
I thought that at the time but I wasn't a member here then. It was really distasteful. If she wanted to share her experience then there was no need to include her sisters. Also the one where she did a DNA test because she pretty much said her sister wasnt as beautiful as her so they mustn't be related. She pretty much called a mum a floozy.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wish I could see the video about her childhood but sadly it’s private now !

Reactions: 2
I think she said that their biological Dad abused them both 😔 but their stepdad only abused her sister but nobody believed her. He used to film them both in the shower though 🤢 poor children! It surprises me that she films her children in the bath, in their bed and in their underwear as she knows first hand what weirdos are out there. Thats why I will never buy the "perfect mum" spiel that she spouts. A good mum would never make their money from their childrens life or using them for ads/affiliant linking their toys. Like I said a few posts up, the baby voice when talking to Matt is alarming too. Definitely related to her childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also I saw something on here about her doing Botox in her forehead, I’ve watched some of her ooooold videos like 4 years ago and her forehead is the same as today=not moving a lot. So so either she had it done before that or she’s just blessed with no wrinkles there 🤣

Reactions: 1
She's had her lash extensions back on for weeks now!... Then lies about it and says they're strips. I do lashes for a living she's defo been having them done even though salons in the UK should still be closed! 😠

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.