Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, do you think she wears those flouncy dresses to look more mumsy??

Reactions: 1
Someone commented on her insta post saying that they wouldn’t be supporting TUI as they have refused to refund her 9k and it’s been deleted. She’s probably had a few comments like that that she’s deleted🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I only watched a few minutes of her latest video as it was boring but wow how much has she changed! She used to be down to earth and have a personality! Even Matt said "you used to have humour in your videos".. shade! She has really changed and not for the better. She is so boring and clinical now 🤖

Reactions: 4
How much has she aged recently? Can tell we’re in lockdown and she can’t get her Botox. She’s changed drastically and not for tye better. Shame.

Reactions: 8
How much has she aged recently? Can tell we’re in lockdown and she can’t get her Botox. She’s changed drastically and not for tye better. Shame.
Don't you just love that one thing about lockdown, it has exposed so many. Im feeling great about myself lately, my greys aren't to bad, I don't have or need Botox but some people look rough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing that kinda annoys me about her is how she keep saying that she’s curvy....girl.No.Simply.No shade or whatever but she’s pretty thin and in shape !Especially if you think about the fact that she’s not 20 anymore and that she had three kids !!Kuddos to her but for real I wish she would stop implying that she needs to lose weight.

Did anyone else find that reactions video completely cringey to watch? All she commented on was how bad her hair looked and "awwwww" at the kids. Poor Matt looked bored shitless.
She just comes across as self obsessed. I used to love her videos. She has definitely changed as they all do. Totally unrelatable now.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else find that reactions video completely cringey to watch? All she commented on was how bad her hair looked and "awwwww" at the kids. Poor Matt looked bored shitless.
She just comes across as self obsessed. I used to love her videos. She has definitely changed as they all do. Totally unrelatable now.
Lol yes matt looked like... Why am I here?
Almost like he's cringed by her aswel. The video was pointless, she just needed to upload another video for £££

• Heart
Reactions: 2
To be fair I thought the reacting to old videos was quite a fun idea as it’s actually something she’s never done before, but it was executed wrong! i like Matt but i think if she was on her own it would have been better as it just felt like watching them watch family videos.
Also the clips that were chosen were way boring ones and too long each time, I couldn’t make it through the whole video.

Reactions: 5
To be fair I thought the reacting to old videos was quite a fun idea as it’s actually something she’s never done before, but it was executed wrong! i like Matt but i think if she was on her own it would have been better as it just felt like watching them watch family videos.
Also the clips that were chosen were way boring ones and too long each time, I couldn’t make it through the whole video.
I agree. I can't stand watching her around Matt at the best of times. She is nauseating with her fake laugh, giggling and baby talk that she puts on for him. Its weird af to watch. Also when Emily had a busted lip and Matt said "ah yeah, I remember when we said Caleb did that" as if to say he (Matt) did it.. some might say it was a Zoella moment and trivialising domestic abuse. I personally wasn't offended by it but just surprised she wasn't flamed for it. It was the most boring "reaction" video but then again, I think her assistant seems a little dull too so I don't think she has an eye for cringe clips. The only truly cringe one was when Emily went to Canada and completely changed her accent overnight. So fake.

My god the reacting old videos back vlog is the worst one she’s uploaded in a long time! It’s quite uncomfortable to watch (and very boring) I think Matt seems quite nasty towards her almost!

Anyone seen her latest instagram post about Jackson? Apprently Matt had to take Jackson out somewhere but before he did Jackson told her his heart was going to crack without her....... and at bedtime he told her he wanted to marry her.

Good luck to Jackson’s future partners, because Emily is going to be crazy jealous and will definitely be a mother in law from hell!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Lol I agree with above post... Why does she put on a baby voice around matt? It's so cringe worthy n vomit inducing

Reactions: 3
She acts pathetic around Matt. It’s quite obvious he wears the trousers in that relationship!

Lol her new video first 2minutes she says 'it's been a while since I've posted a house clean video' umm... You posted a 3hour long cleaning video less than 2 weeks ago!

• Haha
My sister is a psychiatrist and apparently women who have had a bad childhood trauma tend to put on baby voices to males in their adult lives...... I always remember my sister mentioning this to me. I remember Emily's video about her bad childhood and it all makes sense. It's a shame tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.