Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new holy grail video, she shows some face cleanser 'dermalogica' that she has been using for 16 years, I may be wrong as my memory isn't well, but didnt she say she only uses 'Elemis' before?

Reactions: 6
She’s really milking that broken foot now a YouTube video on it , probably filled with ads... 🥴

Reactions: 4
After the whole Meldrum tit show I was really pleased to see her actually addressing George Floyd in her video and not ignoring what’s actually going on in the world. She also made her video a fundraiser so at least is doing something positive with her platform.

Reactions: 8
500k for that house? I know it’s Essex but it’s not worth that surely, she’s guna have a lot of savings if they want anything bigger in that area

Reactions: 3
500k for that house? I know it’s Essex but it’s not worth that surely, she’s guna have a lot of savings if they want anything bigger in that area
I'm northern, so when I saw her house and how much it's worth I was shocked! I mean I'm very aware that houses are cheap where I live but my god it is SO expensive to live down south in a house which is relatively normal. I do love what they've done with the kitchen/diner/snug room and I also really like the vaulted ceiling in the oldest room but over half a million? what you get round here for that price is the mansion style home she'd want to buy. It's a detached, five bedroom, triple garage style home in a great schools area here.

Didn’t realise she was an Estate Agent. Most points she made I wouldn’t recommend... estate agents often have professional photographers, why would they want you to provide photos - she sounds like a nightmare client. Also would not recommend the seller stay at the house, it’s really off putting as they’re too pushy.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t realise she was an Estate Agent. Most points she made I wouldn’t recommend... estate agents often have professional photographers, why would they want you to provide photos - she sounds like a nightmare client. Also would not recommend the seller stay at the house, it’s really off putting as they’re too pushy.
She’s recommending everything I wouldn’t do, and we sold our house within a week or so, so thanks but no thanks Emily ‘think she knows everything’ Norris.
We weren’t there when the viewing were done and I’d let them take care of all the photos, after all that’s what you’re paying the estate agent for.

Thought her video was incredibly misleading - we sold our house in one viewing! When in reality they held an open day and had multiple people viewing the house.
None of her suggestions were mind blowing just common sense!

Reactions: 5
Crazy, there’s no way I’d ever spend that much on a semi detached property, I know house prices vary throughout the country, but there are some detached properties in their area for a similar price.
The other big off put for me is the fact that you walk straight into their office, I know it’s meant to be a living room, but it is literally an office, not a fan of that at all.

Crazy, there’s no way I’d ever spend that much on a semi detached property, I know house prices vary throughout the country, but there are some detached properties in their area for a similar price.
The other big off put for me is the fact that you walk straight into their office, I know it’s meant to be a living room, but it is literally an office, not a fan of that at all.
Did she not follow her own tip of retuning a room to what it should be?!

I would expect that she has told all her house viewers to watch her YouTube channel "to see how it functions as a family home", and that has probably helped sell it. She really is full of herself taking her own photos and being there at the house viewings. YouTubers all change once they move into big houses, it really goes against their careers so it may go against her. She already is fake and unrelatable, throw in a not mansion and people will be 🧐 that she is selling her children to be rich. She always claimed she just wanted this job to be able to "eat", na girl, you greedy!

I quite like her house I love the kitchen/snug area and she does make use of every little bit of space but theres no way I would pay 500k for her house. The lack of space in the living room would put me off, her current living room is tiny and I would never buy a house with no hallway. The bedrooms are quite small too I live in the midlands though so houses are a lot cheaper. I think she needs the content change though so professionally a house move is a good idea as she mostly makes the same videos its all getting very stale

Reactions: 6
I didn't watch her and this space for a while but I see we get to the point when the new house will be revealed. Can't wait as I did some research few months back and will find out soon if I was right! ;) I'm only surprised she sold the present house. Last time I was up to date with her, she wanted to keep it?

Exactly! This is what I was saying! She was unloading the car at the golfing place when she had her accident and she said she was getting out the buggy, hat, change of clothes, nappies, wipes ect... (not in that order) so if it was his nighttime nappies why would she be unloading those at a golfing place! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.