Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Positive messages would only make sense if they came from somebody who hard it harder i.e,” I have 5 kids,no money, had poorly loved ones,no garden space etc etc,but this is how I stay positive....”. Coming from her it totally misses the point.....
Exactly! She’s just made herself sound more insensitive than she already did, yeah we get it Emily, you’ve got everything, amazing husband, amazing kids, good health in the family, money in the bank, nice house... but not everyone is that lucky!
How hard was it for her to just reply, “oh I’m sorry to hear that, hope you’re doing okay.” Instead of some sly bitchy reply!

I think sometimes she forgets where she came from.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
No Emily daddy did not 'find' that ball.. Lol he coughed up a small fortune for it! How about teach your child to learn the value of money and extravagant gifts. A nice touch but definitely OTT for an 8yr old...

Found the listing for the ball on eBay. How can you use on a budget and spend £140 on a ball? Trying to be relatable but she’s anything but now.

No Emily daddy did not 'find' that ball.. Lol he coughed up a small fortune for it! How about teach your child to learn the value of money and extravagant gifts. A nice touch but definitely OTT for an 8yr old...
I think Fraser was 9 last December wasn’t he? I completely agree though, It’s like that time they allowed the children to throw darts and whatever it landed on they could have, one of them ended up with an iPod... those children are spoilt materially, they’ll have no concept of the value of money and they’ll never have to want for anything...good luck when they get to adulthood.

Reactions: 7
Am I allowed to post a screenshot of her companies house accounts? As I don't understand it much! It says she has £200,000 in assets.. it doesn't mention cash in the bank or anything. Tbh I thought it would be A LOT more than that! She does almost an ad a day and has low overheads. Perhaps I'm just not reading it properly.

Reactions: 2
Am I allowed to post a screenshot of her companies house accounts? As I don't understand it much! It says she has £200,000 in assets.. it doesn't mention cash in the bank or anything. Tbh I thought it would be A LOT more than that! She does almost an ad a day and has low overheads. Perhaps I'm just not reading it properly.
Dont see why not, they are public documents so anyone can view them 🤷‍♀️

I actually hate it when parents call each other mummy or daddy. Just adding in your like pass this to your mummy makes all the difference.

I actually hate it when parents call each other mummy or daddy. Just adding in your like pass this to your mummy makes all the difference.
My other half’s parents still refer to each other as mum and dad when their adult children are around, it’s all, “here dad” or “what should we do today dad” I was brought up by a single parent and most of my friends had single parents so it wasn’t something I’d ever come across before, my mum would always refer to my dad as “your dad”... thinking about it my ex’s parents just used to use each other’s first names, they never called each other dad or mum! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My other half’s parents still refer to each other as mum and dad when their adult children are around, it’s all, “here dad” or “what should we do today dad” I was brought up by a single parent and most of my friends had single parents so it wasn’t something I’d ever come across before, my mum would always refer to my dad as “your dad”... thinking about it my ex’s parents just used to use each other’s first names, they never called each other dad or mum! 😂😂
😂😂 I find that so weird my parents just use each others names if talking to each other but if talking to us would say your mum or your dad. Im a single parent so would say to my kids your dad is a waste of space (I'm joking I wouldn't say that out loud to them) No offence to anyone who does do that on here btw

😂😂 I find that so weird my parents just use each others names if talking to each other but if talking to us would say your mum or your dad. Im a single parent so would say to my kids your dad is a waste of space (I'm joking I wouldn't say that out loud to them) No offence to anyone who does do that on here btw
Oh my god that made me laugh! That’s one of my mum’s favourite sentences😂😂 yeah I know what you mean though, it makes me so uncomfortable when his parents call each other mum and dad, I just sit there and cringe! I’d never ever call my partner dad or daddy if we had a child, I couldn’t! I never even called my own dad daddy though so...😂

Reactions: 1
Even worse when they call each other Mummy & Daddy when their kids aren’t even there! Yes you Mummy in the Know. 🤢

• Sick
5F5C1093-BDAC-46D3-9393-82A689363BED.jpeg

Is this supposed to be relatable? Imagine having the audacity to say this to someone

• Wow
Reactions: 6
View attachment 139125
Is this supposed to be relatable? Imagine having the audacity to say this to someone
I'm surprised that she even messaged her back, I bet she was dry heaving at having to respond to someone so beneath her (in her opinion). Tbf to Emily though I'm not sure how she was meant to reply to that message. She is just so fake though.

• Haha
This is the problem though, she is totally not relatable to any normal mums anymore, all this YouTube stuff is just showing off if I’m being honest, oh look at me with my lovely kids, my lovely husband, my amazing house...:sick:

What even is the point of redecorating your child's bedroom for a few weeks before you move? It's a waste of money and he won't get to properly enjoy it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.