Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was for content. All her videos are the same at the best of times, let alone during lockdown.

Reactions: 5
What even is the point of redecorating your child's bedroom for a few weeks before you move? It's a waste of money and he won't get to properly enjoy it.

Not up to date on this thread as cannot stand this woman and her constant ads and holidays, but her house sale looks like it fell through as it went up for sale again when they re-released house sales after lockdown began to be eased. I'm local and it came up on a rightmove search!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Not up to date on this thread as cannot stand this woman and her constant ads and holidays, but her house sale looks like it fell through as it went up for sale again when they re-released house sales after lockdown began to be eased. I'm local and it came up on a rightmove search!
Ooh interesting! Is it a big, sacconejoly house that they chose?

Ooh interesting! Is it a big, sacconejoly house that they chose?
It's the house they live in now that I saw go back up for sale. Recognised the weird shape and the garden! Clearly she can probably afford to move without selling it but makes sense of the makeover of the sons room if she won't be moving as planned.

And, would also be true to form if she didn't share that as clearly the sale falling through would not fit the picture perfect life that she portrays.

Reactions: 4
It's the house they live in now that I saw go back up for sale. Recognised the weird shape and the garden! Clearly she can probably afford to move without selling it but makes sense of the makeover of the sons room if she won't be moving as planned.

And, would also be true to form if she didn't share that as clearly the sale falling through would not fit the picture perfect life that she portrays.
I never saw her house on rightmove.. her house still isn't on. I think she was planning on renting it as she never needed the money to sell it..

I never saw her house on rightmove.. her house still isn't on. I think she was planning on renting it as she never needed the money to sell it..
I don’t see her house on rightmove either, I’ve just googled it because I know the address and nothing came up.

[/QUOTE]
Interesting, so the sale hasn’t fell through yet then?

if that’s the price she’s selling her house for, then I’m guessing she is going for a saccone joly type house, it’s a shame really because her house is lovely, I can’t see a need for bigger other than greed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody hell it sold quick! Half a mill as well! Jeeze! She will definitely be getting a mansion type house. I can't wait til viewers see how loaded and greedy she is plugging an ad a day.

Bloody hell it sold quick! Half a mill as well! Jeeze! She will definitely be getting a mansion type house. I can't wait til viewers see how loaded and greedy she is plugging an ad a day.
Oh yeah she’s definitely going for the mansion isn’t she!

How weird would it be if the person buying it was a fan of hers...

I'm surprised that she even messaged her back, I bet she was dry heaving at having to respond to someone so beneath her (in her opinion). Tbf to Emily though I'm not sure how she was meant to reply to that message. She is just so fake though.
Why reply at all though? She doesn’t reply to everyone so what a strange comment to choose? I hope she doesn’t mean that they were the ones that bought it from the council, that scheme was designed so that those on a low income could own their own home.

The lego table in her latest video was actually gifted to her as she said in a previous video. Now claiming she paid £50 for it. OK em. And why is the monkey bar for caleb such a big investment (£100+) but the sand and water table. Isn't and they are the same cost?

Reactions: 2
The lego table in her latest video was actually gifted to her as she said in a previous video. Now claiming she paid £50 for it. OK em. And why is the monkey bar for caleb such a big investment (£100+) but the sand and water table. Isn't and they are the same cost?
She just likes to pretend to be relatable but saying she was "nervous about spending £100 on toy but it is an investment" is patronising and untrue. We all know she is loaded. Just another marketing ploy (fail). So fake.

Reactions: 5
The Amazon best buys vlog- all affiliate links- the woman must be raking it in!

I came on to see if anyone had spotted this! She mentioned it was gifted to them in her what the kids got for Christmas video from 28th December 2018!

Emily's idol Mika stauffer 'returned' her autistic adopted Chinese son after using him to rake in enough money to buy a mansion and raise her subscriber count up to live the good life without having to actually work a real job. Wow. This is the woman emily worships in the youtube world. I am disgusted

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Tbf Emily will only see the brilliant marketing decision in adopting the little boy 🤑and the potentially damaging pr decision in "rehoming" him. Emily seems to only sees the pound coins in life. I doubt she gives two shits about this kid aside from a business perspective.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Tbf Emily will only see the brilliant marketing decision in adopting the little boy 🤑and the potentially damaging pr decision in "rehoming" him. Emily seems to only sees the pound coins in life. I doubt she gives two shits about this kid aside from a business perspective.

You are saying nothing but FACTS! scum attracts scum

I feel a bit sick after reading that news article, like I wouldn’t wish bad on anyone normally, but I hope those two get everything that is coming to them, the vile money grabbing freaks! You wouldn’t give up your own child if they had difficulties, what’s the difference if they’re adopted...

If Emily seriously still worships this woman then she’s a whole other level of vile as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.