Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have just seen Emily is doing a room transformation for Fraser’s bedroom. Seems odd she is decorating it when she’s moving into her massive new house soon?

Reactions: 5
Have just seen Emily is doing a room transformation for Fraser’s bedroom. Seems odd she is decorating it when she’s moving into her massive new house soon?
Content, darling, we have to have content - can’t you hear the sound of all those barrels being scraped?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fraser clearly wants the top colour, so it’s pointless putting an option for people to choose between the different shades. Baffling how people don’t see through her. No doubt once it’s redecorated there will be newly gifted items and Ads 🙄

Reactions: 4
I'm watching her Matt cleans the whole house video and one thing I've noticed that I've never really 'seen' before is why do the boys bedrooms, just look like her bedroom? It's weird. There's minimal injection of their personalities in their own bedrooms, like even the beds are very grown up and her style rather than being actual child appropriate furniture?

I'm not saying they should have Marvel character, brightly coloured, tacky kids rooms like you sometimes get, but just something that's less creamy grey. Like, I highly doubt that the cream with multicoloured pom pom throw on the end of Frasers bed is his choice, or the yellow rug in Calebs room was something he loved!

Reactions: 7
Calebs room looks like a really bog standard hotel room. It is so boring and really lacks character. Frasers looks like it should belong to a hipster man in his 20s. Of course he would want an 'on trend' navy blue wall for his room 🙄 they have gave him a choice of 4 nearly exact colours and have asked us to choose instead of going with the one he likes! He would probably like a gamer bedroom or football bedroom. Let them be kids ffs.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I genuinely thought that was her room aswell when I saw the pom pom throw they don’t look like children’s bedrooms. She would definitely have a panic attack if it didn’t colour coordinate

Reactions: 1
I mean
Yeah I genuinely thought that was her room aswell when I saw the pom pom throw they don’t look like children’s bedrooms. She would definitely have a panic attack if it didn’t colour coordinate
It's so strange! I mean I hate kids rooms that are like chaos of bright colours and there's characters everywhere and my sons room is very chill but there's still tons of his personality in it! You can still make a kids room very 'pinterest', just look at some of the super hero and star wars rooms there are! it can look really nice without being chaos or soulless. It makes no sense to me as to why she wouldn't want the boys to have their rooms how they want them. I've gone back to look now and the bed in Calebs room looks like the one that used to be in Frasers room and she's given Fraser their old bed? and did they get a new one? I hope when they move house they get beds and rooms that are more 'them'

Ooh what’s the story with tiffani only recently watched a few of her videos
She is about 8 weeks pregnant she’s revealed the name gender like her and her husband are so immature on TikTok captioning tik toks “ we’re going to make a baby right now” the two of them need to grow up

I actually quite like Emily’s videos but 1 thing has really shocked me lately - on her recent vlog she was wearing a lounge wear set first thing in the morning (so presumably wore it as pj’s)
A viewer in the comments asked where it was from and she replied “Anthropology but it’s not cheap!” So of course I had to go on their website to check it out. The bottoms cost £90 and the hoodie was £130!! So £220 in total for what essentially is a set of pj’s!! Who in their right mind would spend that on pj’s/lounge wear?? She must be raking it in!

• Wow
  • Angry
How many routine videos do we need :rolleyes: I know Its not just her loads of mum youtubers are doing it. Cant they do something different.

Reactions: 2
Does it creep anyone else out when she talks about food being “yummy”. She sounds like a small child!

• Haha
I see she is constantly using VE day to promote a product on her Instagram. Only Emily would make money from the war. This woman will use anything to make money. She is quite disgusting.

• Angry
I might be being super pretty but its hhurting my knees just watching her squat! Bum back like you're sitting on a chair! NOT knees forward!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.