Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it annoying how she never shows what it’s actually like having 3 kids... the meltdowns tantrums etc that must go down in that house daily yet she is so happy and bubbly all the time? Makes her totally fake

Reactions: 5
She is EXTREMELY fake. Her middle and youngest throw tantrums all the time, she sometimes shows a bit of it or will tell us yet she has the biggest, fakest smile on her face and dead eyes whilst telling us about it. She is like a stepford wife robot. She will not let that mask slip on camera. If she is like that in real life she will likely have a nervous breakdown as she is likely internalising a lot but its more likely that when the camera switches off that she calls them little shits and storms off to bed to "edit a video" or something.

Reactions: 4
She is very robotic but this is something I can't fault her for. I personally don't think she should show her children having tantrums or even mention it really it's a massive invasion of privacy for the children. I would hate it if someone took a moment where I was emotional and upset then put it on the internet for the world to see. I would never film my kids while they were having a tantrum just as much as I would hate for my kids to film me while I was having one (I have tantrums too occasionally) I also would only discuss my eldest tantrums with my parents just to protect his right to privacy. My youngest who is 3 I would probably talk about with most people as 3 year olds are known to kick off about anything.

Reactions: 7
Wow in her story today she’s look so old!! She really needs to stop baking in the sun!! She’s so orange aswell why they use these filters makes them look so much older!
C0F3382C-2A25-4FDD-B212-17B976326531.jpeg
248872A1-580E-4B33-8E7C-3007709DE85C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She is very robotic but this is something I can't fault her for. I personally don't think she should show her children having tantrums or even mention it really it's a massive invasion of privacy for the children. I would hate it if someone took a moment where I was emotional and upset then put it on the internet for the world to see. I would never film my kids while they were having a tantrum just as much as I would hate for my kids to film me while I was having one (I have tantrums too occasionally) I also would only discuss my eldest tantrums with my parents just to protect his right to privacy. My youngest who is 3 I would probably talk about with most people as 3 year olds are known to kick off about anything.
I totally get your point on this but my issue is that I don’t believe she is doing it from the protection of privacy angle. She is doing it to portray perfection which is why I find it annoying. Totally agree that tantrums and upset should never be put on social media-I’ve unfollowed a Few people who did that stupid sweet challenge with their kids where the kid was clearly upset. If Emily was withholding the info for valid reasons I would respect that but she just wants to show her perfect life and family and kids,and a tantrum does not fit that brand.

Reactions: 3
I think for me the reason doesn't bother me that much as long as she doesn't show it or go into detail about it. It's at least one small shred of privacy for the kids.

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell, the saggy eyelids!! They definitely don’t usually look that noticeable.

She won't be able to open her eyes by the end of lockdown due to them eyelids 😆 she is 37 but I think all the botox has aged her.. she could pass for 45-47.

Reactions: 5
She won't be able to open her eyes by the end of lockdown due to them eyelids 😆 she is 37 but I think all the botox has aged her.. she could pass for 45-47.
ia she only 37 wow!!!! 😱 all that sun worshipping burning her poor skin and all that Botox she’s really ruined herself!!

Just watched an old what my kids eat video and the difference is crazy! Not just her looks but what she let the kids eat, how chill she was not so much the perfect mum

My god without the Botox she looks sooo old and haggered. Matt looks really olde too guess he can’t get his either . She would look younger if she had never started it.

No thats not how everyone feels, and trying to say you feel the same as someone terrified to go out is ridiculous!
She has 3 healthy boys, both parents with financially successful businesses, both healthy, safe house with outdoor space and the freedom and safety to go shopping or for a walk.
It's completely a world away from a parent terrified to even take in the post, with health worries. How condescending is her reply. What's wrong with acknowledging you're in a privileged position and empathising with someone who has it worse than you!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I find her "safe at home, not stuck at home" motto a bit naive on her part. Some women, men and children are currently not safe at home, they are being beat by their father/boyfriend/mother/child. Some are dying of other illnesses because their treatment has been postponed due to c19. It is really annoying when somebody who is healthy, who has a decent sized garden, has money, tries to tell others how to feel. I myself am lucky to not be in a vulnerable postion but my garden is tiny and I have 3 kids.. I roll my eyes and think shut up, you wouldn't be so smug if you had my garden. I dunno, I just feel like her telling everyone to be positive is annoying when looking from her ivory tower. Although I wouldn't want to be stuck with her kids so I suppose she does have it hard! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Positive messages would only make sense if they came from somebody who hard it harder i.e,” I have 5 kids,no money, had poorly loved ones,no garden space etc etc,but this is how I stay positive....”. Coming from her it totally misses the point.....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.