Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell it sold quick! Half a mill as well! Jeeze! She will definitely be getting a mansion type house. I can't wait til viewers see how loaded and greedy she is plugging an ad a day.
How do you know her house sold for that price? It’s is listed somewhere?? I want to have a nosy!!

Reactions: 1
It sold within 6 days. That was very quick. Fraser's bedroom looks newly painted too so there was no point in doing it.

The rooms in metres seem really small! Caleb and Jacksons are tiny box rooms. It just all seems so much bigger on videos than what it must be.

The rooms in metres seem really small! Caleb and Jacksons are tiny box rooms. It just all seems so much bigger on videos than what it must be.
Well Fraser is the favourite child so he is the only one that needs a decent sized room? In all seriousness I bet her new house is full sized rooms

Reactions: 2
Well Fraser is the favourite child so he is the only one that needs a decent sized room? In all seriousness I bet her new house is full sized rooms
Her new house will be huge 100%. She has scammed people enough to be able to afford one.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear has anyone seen her latest insta stories... Her wrinkles look awful!! Especially those massive crows feet! Definitely confirms shes been getting botox all along now they're closed because of covid she can't get her fix and now it's showing... Eeeek!!

Reactions: 3
I thought this the other day! She's looking very weathered in her stories. I mean, there's nothing wrong with lines and wrinkles and getting older, it's a privilege we are not all afforded but I did not expect that to be what she really looks like.

She’s just said when she broke her foot she was getting nappies and wipes out of the car, I thought Jackson was potty trained last July in four days according to her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
There is no way Jackson is still in nappies. She is always talking like that.. "ooh these are great if you're weaning a baby", "these are perfect for babies", "great for breastfeeding" etc.. Jackson is nearly 4 ffs! Her others are 7 and 10 this year. She needs to shut the door on baby talk now. Its all just to keep her audience with the babies happy and to be relatable to them but once again it is fake. My youngest is 6 and the baby stage feels a million years ago.. no way do I go on about babies the way she does. I don't know anyone that does that has children and not babies.

Reactions: 6
There is no way Jackson is still in nappies. She is always talking like that.. "ooh these are great if you're weaning a baby", "these are perfect for babies", "great for breastfeeding" etc.. Jackson is nearly 4 ffs! Her others are 7 and 10 this year. She needs to shut the door on baby talk now. Its all just to keep her audience with the babies happy and to be relatable to them but once again it is fake. My youngest is 6 and the baby stage feels a million years ago.. no way do I go on about babies the way she does. I don't know anyone that does that has children and not babies.
I think it’s different though talking about babies and mentioning getting your nappies out of the car, it was just a post about her describing her broken foot and she was naming off all the stuff she got out... I don’t believe her kids were potty trained in 4 days, sorry but I don’t. 😂

Reactions: 5
Speaking of baby talk, I can’t believe how babyish Fraser speaks for a 9 year old. Then again Emily speaks to him like he’s two years old.

I think she said before he's toilet trained in the day but still wears nappy pants to bed. I think that's normal in the beginning of potty training but not nearly a year on. Definitely her way of still babying him

I think Jackson still wears nappies at night! Also my kids were trained in under 4 days so I can happen. I never thought it myself until both my kids did!!

I think she said before he's toilet trained in the day but still wears nappy pants to bed. I think that's normal in the beginning of potty training but not nearly a year on. Definitely her way of still babying him
Yeah, she was going golfing at the time though so not sure she’d need night time nappies, but she is a strange woman!

I think Jackson still wears nappies at night! Also my kids were trained in under 4 days so I can happen. I never thought it myself until both my kids did!!
I’m not saying it can’t happen, I just don’t believe it happened with her, she puts on this saint like mum act to rake in subscribers, she’s all fake!

Wasn’t she talking about the things she was taking out of the car for their trip out though? Not like she was bringing shopping into the house so I could understand it then if she was taking nappies in from a weekly shop for his bedtime ones but why would she be taking nappies out with her for a day?

Wasn’t she talking about the things she was taking out of the car for their trip out though? Not like she was bringing shopping into the house so I could understand it then if she was taking nappies in from a weekly shop for his bedtime ones but why would she be taking nappies out with her for a day?
Exactly! This is what I was saying! She was unloading the car at the golfing place when she had her accident and she said she was getting out the buggy, hat, change of clothes, nappies, wipes ect... (not in that order) so if it was his nighttime nappies why would she be unloading those at a golfing place! 😂

• Haha
I still think she said it to try and be relatable to mums with babies. She tagged it on right at the end after she had listed everything else. As if to say "oh you know how much us mums have to take out with us on day trips". My 3 were all pt in 3-4 days so its totally doable. In my opinion she is either trying to be relatable to mums with babies or she has completely lost her mind and thinks that she still has to carry to nappies and wipes. Very weird woman. "I've broken my foot hahahahaha🤣😂😬😬🤖🤖" with a big, dead eyed smile. Would love to see what she is like when the camera is off her. I've attached the photo below of where her botox is clearly wearing off.
Screenshot_20200530-194101_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.