Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would you buy a Mini for a family of 5? Ridiculous.
Exactly! I’m pretty sure they’ve got a bigger car aswell they probably call the mini the run around 🙄 looks like one of the newest models

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Exactly! I’m pretty sure they’ve got a bigger car aswell they probably call the mini the run around 🙄 looks like one of the newest models
In their defense, I live in Canada and if you are situated in the city, you have access to some excellent public transportation. However, we are not, so we also have two cars. It's pretty common in our area. If you have three or more children, you own an SUV or a minivan plus a smaller car for daily commutes or running errands. Since smaller vehicles typically get better gas mileage, it just makes sense. Since Matt leaves the house, often times by himself or just with the two older children, I get why he has the smaller vehicle.

There are just four of us and I have a pretty roomy sedan. But even I am not sure I could fit three car seats in my car. Maybe we could if we didn't mind losing all feeling in our finger tips. Talk about a tight squeeze. When my husband accepted a more stationary position last year, he decided he wanted to buy an old truck off his grandfather. It has sentimental value and he can do the upkeep on it. But it's definitely not a practical family vehicle for daily use. But it makes him happy.

Reactions: 2
Her homeschooling schedule looks more full on than a normal day at school! She said its because a routine will keep her sane. The cynical part of me thinks its probably so that she can make home schooling routines/hacks videos and sell home school activities.. well thats what she did the first two weeks of homeschooling. Any excuse to pimp her kids out💷

Reactions: 9
Her homeschooling schedule looks more full on than a normal day at school! She said its because a routine will keep her sane. The cynical part of me thinks its probably so that she can make home schooling routines/hacks videos and sell home school activities.. well thats what she did the first two weeks of homeschooling. Any excuse to pimp her kids out💷
According to her, the children thrive when they follow a schedule. Frasier is a well-behaved child. They could leave him unattended with a stack of school work and he would be fine. Caleb on the other hand is a PITA. I would wager the schedule is more for him. They probably put it there so they could take turns getting away from him for a bit.

Reactions: 1
I find it mad that her job is to portray that she is the perfect mum. To be a "mumspiration" (which is bullshit as she is just a snake oil salesman). Yet even with all that careful editing, we can still see what little brats Caleb and Jackson are. I suppose she can't tell them no as they are the ones that pay the bills.

Reactions: 7
I find it mad that her job is to portray that she is the perfect mum. To be a "mumspiration" (which is bullshit as she is just a snake oil salesman). Yet even with all that careful editing, we can still see what little brats Caleb and Jackson are. I suppose she can't tell them no as they are the ones that pay the bills.
it’s just ridiculous how bratty those kids are. That video when they are throwing darts and whatever it lands on is what they get to have and one of them ended up with an iPod and god knows else, it’s always very much “look at me, I’m a perfect mum and my kids have the best of everything” look that she goes for.
I don’t understand why they need double beds either? Just crazy, they’ll be the ones in high school with a debit card that gets topped up each week with pocket money.

Reactions: 5
it’s just ridiculous how bratty those kids are. That video when they are throwing darts and whatever it lands on is what they get to have and one of them ended up with an iPod and god knows else, it’s always very much “look at me, I’m a perfect mum and my kids have the best of everything” look that she goes for.
I don’t understand why they need double beds either? Just crazy, they’ll be the ones in high school with a debit card that gets topped up each week with pocket money.
Well tbf they would be well within their rights for a big fat debit card seems as though they have made the money for the family since they were born. Think they will be massively entitled (and arrogant) as teenagers. None of these Youtubers that have Truman show children have grown up yet.. lets see how that pans out for them. Lets hope they have put a LOT of money away otherwise I can guarantee at least one will sue for exploitation. I'm thinking Alessia SacconeJoly and Caleb and Jackson Norris 😆.

Reactions: 8
Well tbf they would be well within their rights for a big fat debit card seems as though they have made the money for the family since they were born. Think they will be massively entitled (and arrogant) as teenagers. None of these Youtubers that have Truman show children have grown up yet.. lets see how that pans out for them. Lets hope they have put a LOT of money away otherwise I can guarantee at least one will sue for exploitation. I'm thinking Alessia SacconeJoly and Caleb and Jackson Norris 😆.
Well that is a good point! All the money they have made them over the years that has practically paid for their upbringing, it’s crazy! Then again with all the holidays and toys they get id be surprised if there was much left.

It’s funny I was going to mention the saccone jolys, they are all like reality tv show families except they aren’t on an actual tv!

Reactions: 4
Well that is a good point! All the money they have made them over the years that has practically paid for their upbringing, it’s crazy! Then again with all the holidays and toys they get id be surprised if there was much left.

It’s funny I was going to mention the saccone jolys, they are all like reality tv show families except they aren’t on an actual tv!
She will have PLENTY left after the holidays and toys. Her views for the last 30 days are 3.11 MILLION, Zoellas views are 5M, Alfie's are 4M and Louise's views are 590,000. She also does an almost an ad a day.. much more than Zoe, Alfie, Louise. I think because she lives in that normal-ish house that people don't realise how much money she is raking in. When she buys her massive house, then it will show that she is the Zoella of the mum vloggers aka child exploiters. Absolutely loaded. Made from selling her childrens privacy and hiding ads.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am interested to see what kind of home they end up purchasing post COVID-19. Emily is a control freak so I could actually see her moving into a smaller home with more land and then remodeling it to her specifications. Seems like most YouTubers go that route because it's a win-win situation. They get their dream home plus tons of content for their channel. I am also anxious to see if she'll discuss the fact that they aren't selling their current home. She dodged so many questions about it online and I think we all know why. I'm not sure why she's ashamed to admit it. Louise Pentland has rental property. I'm sure other YouTubers do as well. If you can invest in real estate then why not?

Reactions: 3
She will have PLENTY left after the holidays and toys. Her views for the last 30 days are 3.11 MILLION, Zoellas views are 5M, Alfie's are 4M and Louise's views are 590,000. She also does an almost an ad a day.. much more than Zoe, Alfie, Louise. I think because she lives in that normal-ish house that people don't realise how much money she is raking in. When she buys her massive house, then it will show that she is the Zoella of the mum vloggers aka child exploiters. Absolutely loaded. Made from selling her childrens privacy and hiding ads.
Yeah I was being a tad sarcastic with that comment because of how much she spends on her holidays and stuff for the kids haha, I know she rakes it in believe me, that’s how she affords these 15k holidays and iPods on a whim! The amount of money she spends though is crazy, but then the amount she earns is even worse.

it’s sickening really that some people work so hard in their jobs and they are underpaid and undervalued and then you get greedy people like her making a fortune from being sly.

It breaks my heart that the very people we need, who are literally keeping us going at the moment are paid so poorly, yet these greedy slimy ‘influencers’ are paid goodness knows how much ( a lot) to sell stuff to their sheep (‘best friends’.) It’s under hand, it’s false and until recently it was passed off as them just passing in their wonderful finds, until they had to come clean and admit they were being paid to promote stuff, the fuss they made over that said it all. There may be one or two out there that are decent, but these mummy floggers are the worst of the worst. Selling their children’s childhood. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Emily’s a millionaire now without a doubt! Every other bloody video is a ad!

• Wow
For that washing machine one, her selling point was it wasn’t noisy so didn’t distract her boys from doing their home schooling stuff. But she has a utility room, probably with a door?!! Some vulnerable mums would think oh god my kids are missing out because I have a washing machine in the kitchen that makes a noise and the kids have to sit at the kitchen table and how can they possibly learn so I will have to buy a new machine. When I clicked on her link to see how much it was going for they were sold out?!

• Wow
My first thought when I saw that ad for the quiet machine was "you f&@ing liar!". She said " I never used to put the washer on at night because it would wake the kids", yet in a previous video she said "I've been asked constantly if hoovering when the children are in bed wakes them up but it doesn't. My kids will sleep through anything!".. just saying what she thinks will get it to sell the most. Also when she says "thank you to brand for sponsoring this video and supporting my channel at such a difficult time" like she needs the money! She doesn't need any ad work to "feed her children" or "support her channel", she is loaded. Definitely a millionaire and it will wake people up when she moves.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My first thought when I saw that ad for the quiet machine was "you f&@ing liar!". She said " I never used to put the washer on at night because it would wake the kids", yet in a previous video she said "I've been asked constantly if hoovering when the children are in bed wakes them up but it doesn't. My kids will sleep through anything!".. just saying what she thinks will get it to sell the most. Also when she says "thank you to brand for sponsoring this video and supporting my channel at such a difficult time" like she needs the money! She doesn't need any ad work to "feed her children" or "support her channel", she is loaded. Definitely a millionaire and it will wake people up when she moves.
You would think, wouldn't you? But look at the likes of Grabbecca Meldrum and the ScumJolys. Grabby moved into a damn mansion. The only reason she fell out of favor with some of the sheep is because she taped a friend making a racist comment and stuck her foot in it. A year later, still no apology for her vile behavior, and she seems to be slowly but surely clawing her way back to the top. The ScumJolys are the worst of the bottom feeders. They moved into a derelict mansion, admitted on camera to abusing one of their children, and people still buy into their BS. COVID-19 will come and go, but stupid and naive are here to stay my friend. In some people's eyes Emsy, Matty, and their spawn can do no wrong. Makes me ill.

• Angry
Emily Norris joins a host of other influences in her vapidness. She does nothing that is interesting or challenging at all. It is my belief that her picture perfect world is just as fake as her smile. She irritates because she has this smugness about her and the way she talks is like she is the mother of all mothers. Personally, IMO mum vloggers are exploitative. I believe they exploit their viewers but far far far worse than that is IMO they totally exploit their very own children. Why would they do that? That makes her anything but tge mother of all.mothers.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.