Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 105414
There are others as well which she hasn’t replied to. Of course though Queen Emily and her precious brood of brats are exempt to any rules because it’s good for their mental health.
Oh tit, she really is a class A prick. I actually have stopped watching her as much now because she does Ad after Ad after Ad. After this ill stop watching her all together. I wonder if she can be reported!!

Reactions: 3
Oh tit, she really is a class A prick. I actually have stopped watching her as much now because she does Ad after Ad after Ad. After this ill stop watching her all together. I wonder if she can be reported!!
Exactly! I don’t watch her normally, only follow her on insta, I just went on to see the video cause I couldn’t believe she was actually breaking the rules! Shouldn’t have been so surprised really considering her children are allowed to do whatever makes them happy...

When she went to the park she said "oh its great because nobody is here", nobody is there Emily because they are staying at home not thinking that they are above the law! She expects everyone else to follow the rules so her and her feral children can have the park to themselves. Imagine if everyone had that mentality. Of course she can't just walk around near her house for some fresh air, she has to drive to the woods so she can take some pics for the gram. Your walk should start and end at your home!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s really annoying how she’s dealing with the whole situation, instead of just coming out and apologising for doing the wrong thing she’s just brushed it under the carpet and hasn’t even responded, she’s so sly. Id be interested to see if they carry on with these trips to the woods or whether she will stop posting it and act like nothing happened.

Reactions: 5
I think Emily is a clever woman and knows exactly what to do and what not to do when she's being called out on something and the obvious is to do nothing at all. I just find it sad that when these you tubers reach fame and money we as regular viewers just can't relate anymore. I never see them do videos about money saving or budgeting it just seems to be spend spend spend when really I would love a video all about budgeting tips etc it's nice to have some balance.

Reactions: 4
On one comment where the person has said ‘what are you doing driving to the park?’ she has replied and said she is allowed to drive to exercise. There is then some debate as to if that is true. The fact is, it is not true! She has totally misunderstood the rules or thinks the rules don’t apply to her. Ant Middleton apologised for saying something stupid but no apology from her for blatantly breaking the rules! If they had an accident it would put more pressure on the NHS. If they touch something in the park that’s contaminated it could make them sick. Really really irresponsible!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I think Emily is a clever woman and knows exactly what to do and what not to do when she's being called out on something and the obvious is to do nothing at all. I just find it sad that when these you tubers reach fame and money we as regular viewers just can't relate anymore. I never see them do videos about money saving or budgeting it just seems to be spend spend spend when really I would love a video all about budgeting tips etc it's nice to have some balance.
I think the truth is that she doesn't have to budget, she had done nearly an ad a day for 2 or 3 years now. She is absolutely swimming in money. I think when she moves house her viewers will see just how grabby she is and that she isn't just doing it "to feed her family" but that she is doing it excessively because she is greedy. I agree that she wont address thinking that the lockdown rules don't apply to her. She is too focused on money to let human emotion get in the way and respond to something.. other than fake rants about giving Jackson Quavers. She addressed that so she could put "rant" in the thumbnail but it was the most basic rant ever. How about address the 100s of non disclosed ads that you have done. Would be interesting to know whether if she carries on secretly taking them to parks/driving to woods.. if she does then she is seriously going to have problems with them boys when they are older. They really have been brought up never being told no.

She is incredibly sly! She replied to one of the comments at first saying that they drove to the pharmacy to pick up some epi pens (going for the guilt trip) and that only Matt went in... Well even if that was true Emily, which it isn’t, only Matt should have drove to the pharmacy and you should have stayed at home with the kids, so she’s wrong again there!
She clearly spent her time thinking what to put but now she’s just decided to delete them all as she must realise she has no excuse for them kids being in the car and she doesn’t want to draw attention to the fact she’s been called out.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her insta stories this morning.. telling us which time and day that Matt goes to the supermarket but smiling the whole time. Why the need for the fake, permanent smile. She literally never speaks properly/naturally to the camera. Just do your normal face ffs.

• Haha
Her insta stories this morning.. telling us which time and day that Matt goes to the supermarket but smiling the whole time. Why the need for the fake, permanent smile. She literally never speaks properly/naturally to the camera. Just do your normal face ffs.
It’s her Rigor Mortis face. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Because I’m pregnant the stuff I’ve been viewing brings up gender reveal videos. So I watched hers and she seemed genuinely gutted they were having a boy and kept saying no I am happy it’s just.. the would cut whereas in her intro she was saying I don’t care what gender it is because it’s healthy. Strange women

• Wow
Because I’m pregnant the stuff I’ve been viewing brings up gender reveal videos. So I watched hers and she seemed genuinely gutted they were having a boy and kept saying no I am happy it’s just.. the would cut whereas in her intro she was saying I don’t care what gender it is because it’s healthy. Strange women
I’m also pregnant and had to just watch this. Omg how she says ‘I am happy’ 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 sooooooooooo cringey! She was clearly gutted but it would make her too relatable to say she felt even a little disappointed! Agreed! This woman is so weird

Reactions: 4
I’m also pregnant and had to just watch this. Omg how she says ‘I am happy’ 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 sooooooooooo cringey! She was clearly gutted but it would make her too relatable to say she felt even a little disappointed! Agreed! This woman is so weird
Yeah she had a little squeaky meltdown/tantrum. Mad. Similar to when she was crying that she wasn’t pregnant after 2 months of trying but then turned out she was then everything was fine. Feel sorry for people that struggle with fertility seeing her act like that

Reactions: 6
Does her selfish self have no limits for gods sake? Now she’s buying gluten free pasta because gluten doesn’t “agree” with her (someone asked her in the comments about it).

I don’t give a duck if you think gluten doesn’t agree with you, you don’t buy gluten free products unless you actually need them, which she doesn’t. I wouldn’t mind but everything else she buys contains gluten, like those pancakes she makes from normal flour or those wraps or the bread ect ect...

Selfish greedy cow, how much food did she need anyway for gods sake.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I see she's getting so desperate for content she's moved onto cleaning the car. I started laughing so hard. It hasn't even been a month Emsy. Pace yourself. Pretty soon she is going to have to break up the cleaning videos and post one for each corner of the room she is cleaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Selfish greedy cow, how much food did she need anyway for gods sake.
I haven't watched the video but the thumbnail seemed to be in bad taste when there are families relying on free school meal clickers and surviving hand to mouth ATM after job losses, cut wages and all kids home all the time. Very braggy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.