Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched the latest video but it reads let’s force my husband and two young kids to sit down and talk about how great I am. Her husband looks a bit like ‘i know this is weird’ in the thumbnail

Reactions: 1
has anyone watched her Tiktoks? They are so awkward. She does not need to be TikTok famous and should stop trying - cringe!!!

Reactions: 4
has anyone watched her Tiktoks? They are so awkward. She does not need to be TikTok famous and should stop trying - cringe!!!
Yeah they’re cringe. She doesn’t look like she’s enjoying herself or having any fun but has the fake smile on, its all very regimented and doesn’t work

Matt is definitely a Tattler 😁
The digs about swiping up, her bad dancing on TikTok, and then the constant ads hidden in videos are hilarious.

As much as I think Matt is cringe and a try hard, I do think that he has some grip on reality and how utterly ridiculous the instagram/YouTube fakeness is. Although he still allows his children to be used to make money from so he's no better really.

Reactions: 7
As much as I think Matt is cringe and a try hard, I do think that he has some grip on reality and how utterly ridiculous the instagram/YouTube fakeness is. Although he still allows his children to be used to make money from so he's no better really.
Yeah agreed. In one q and a video he was saying that not everyone will get YouTube and that ok for people not to like it and she sat there like yeaaah clearly disagreeing but yeah he is just as bad in a lot of ways

Reactions: 3
Her latest vlog today.. Caleb was bouncing off the walls again.. and Jackson. I would have had a breakdown by now if I was their mum 🥴

So they drive to the green space and woods for their daily walk? The rules are ZERO NON ESSENTIAL TRAVEL and the one daily walk should START AT YOUR HOME AND END AT YOUR HOME. Another bleeping influencer who is choosing to break these very simple rules to keep people alive just to make money from bleeping Instagram and You Tube. Disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So they drive to the green space and woods for their daily walk? The rules are ZERO NON ESSENTIAL TRAVEL and the one daily walk should START AT YOUR HOME AND END AT YOUR HOME. Another bleeping influencer who is choosing to break these very simple rules to keep people alive just to make money from bleeping Instagram and You Tube. Disgusting
She let them go in the actual park a couple of weekends ago! She can't say no to them. My children (6,8,9) are staying in.. we have a small garden and I do feel sorry for them but they are no different to any other child having to abide by the rules. Why does Emily think her children shouldn't have to adhere to the rules?! They are going to get a serious shock when they grow up and realise that they can't always get their own way.

Reactions: 8
Every bleeping video she does is a ad! It’s a joke!
How can she talk and smile innanely like that all the time, like she's got a coat hanger in her mouth

I haven’t watched the latest video but it reads let’s force my husband and two young kids to sit down and talk about how great I am. Her husband looks a bit like ‘i know this is weird’ in the thumbnail
He comes across a bit simple anyway

Her latest vlog today.. Caleb was bouncing off the walls again.. and Jackson. I would have had a breakdown by now if I was their mum 🥴
That's cos she won't tell them to calm the hell down and teach them some manners.

Reactions: 6
She let them go in the actual park a couple of weekends ago! She can't say no to them. My children (6,8,9) are staying in.. we have a small garden and I do feel sorry for them but they are no different to any other child having to abide by the rules. Why does Emily think her children shouldn't have to adhere to the rules?! They are going to get a serious shock when they grow up and realise that they can't always get their own way.
They also went in the car bleeping pricks

How can she talk and smile innanely like that all the time, like she's got a coat hanger in her mouth
Yeah its really weird isn't it! She has quite a thin, beaky top lip when she doesn't smile so maybe she is insecure about that plus we know that she thinks her teeth look amazing. I've said before though that if you met somebody in real life that talked and smiled constantly like that, you would think they were bat tit crazy.

• Haha
I don’t mind Emily most of the time but what really grates me is this baby voice she puts on when she talks to the kids. It’s so bleeping annoying!!

Reactions: 7
It’s an actual joke, someone commented about this on YouTube and she tried to justify herself, she’s a selfish cow who only cares about herself and her precious children, I hope the police pull them over and fine them.

It’s an actual joke, someone commented about this on YouTube and she tried to justify herself, she’s a selfish cow who only cares about herself and her precious children, I hope the police pull them over and fine them.
I looked through the comments and only saw one which she hadn't replied to.... what did she say?

Reactions: 2
I looked through the comments and only saw one which she hadn't replied to.... what did she say?
87F850B2-27D6-469E-9397-54B5DE2EF26F.png

There are others as well which she hasn’t replied to. Of course though Queen Emily and her precious brood of brats are exempt to any rules because it’s good for their mental health.

Reactions: 3
I hope she gets reported. They're all the same these morons. Mrs Meldrum was taking her kids out whilst one had covid symptoms. And her husband went to work offshore too despite the rules saying everyone in the household should self isolate. Fine the fuckers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.