Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with all of the above. I can't believe she was "smiling " when telling us that Jackson refuses forest school, how annoying for his teachers and how annoying when he gets to school that the teachers will have to put up with his tantrums and they will essentially have to parent him and teach him how to behave. Whenever she films Caleb now he seems really quiet and always has a thunder face.. don't think I've seen him smile in years. She heavily edits him now and doesn't show his "wild side" but instead he is really moody. It annoys me that she is still doing ads and using reverse psychology of "aw thanks so much to this brand for still working with me during this difficult time and supporting my channel".. duck off Emily, you are loaded. Take the day off from scamming people.

Reactions: 11
As everyone has said people are in the middle of losing jobs, wondering if they’re gunna get paid or have any income, how bills are gunna be paid and she’s advertising a washing machine! It would be better taste to lie low for a bit stop promoting reduce the videos and spend time with her children cuz she could definitely afford to take a break, but no she is money obsessed and only thinks of herself. I wonder what her husband thinks he doesn’t give much away sometime i think he’s embarrassed, maybe he lives in the real world more or he could be as bad as her I don’t know. Considering her kids are constantly spoilt with presents they seem pretty miserable and unruly!

Reactions: 6
She refuses too to admit that they're not selling the house they're in in order to buy the new one. She just ignores any questions about it. She doesn't want to appear unrelatable even though she's absolutely loaded and can afford to have two houses and go on ten grand holidays.

Reactions: 7
I’m clearly on my own but it doesn’t bother me that influencers are continuing to work. Most people that are able to work from home are not stopping so I don’t see why they are any different. I hated the washing machine ad and it made me turn the video off as it was going on and on, but especially where like in the Norris family one of the parents is know longer bringing an income in it makes sense for Emily to keep working. I think in all honestly if I was doing Emily’s job I’d keep going with it and would be trying to bring in as much money as possible. This isn’t a stable job - look at Meldrum. It can and does end over night. Why she can still work and be putting money away she should be doing it

Reactions: 2
I’m clearly on my own but it doesn’t bother me that influencers are continuing to work. Most people that are able to work from home are not stopping so I don’t see why they are any different. I hated the washing machine ad and it made me turn the video off as it was going on and on, but especially where like in the Norris family one of the parents is know longer bringing an income in it makes sense for Emily to keep working. I think in all honestly if I was doing Emily’s job I’d keep going with it and would be trying to bring in as much money as possible. This isn’t a stable job - look at Meldrum. It can and does end over night. Why she can still work and be putting money away she should be doing it
I think the issue is she is not on the breadline, she’s clearly loaded bragging about this holiday and this gadget, bringing up the house move and then to advertise a washing machine is bizarre at this time, I mean who is she aiming it at not average mums which is what she claims she is. Just get the feeling she is using the crisis to take the piss out of people eg. desperate parents looking for school material to line her own smug pockets

That stupid red jumper she wears with the white collar. Also all this look at our perfect marriage makes me want to puke. Anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That stupid red jumper she wears with the white collar. Also all this look at our perfect marriage makes me want to puke. Anyone else?
Yes, but they have both mentioned a fee times that they rarely have sex so it can't be that peachy imo. One of them, probably Matt, will be pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, but they have both mentioned a fee times that they rarely have sex so it can't be that peachy imo. One of them, probably Matt, will be pissed off.
Yeah they’ve got the youngest back in their bed every night apparently, I love my kids but they stay in their own beds lol

Reactions: 4
Yet another #ad! All that faux worrying about money was all just to lay the foundations for her millions of ads to be #grateful for. All is she does is sell sell sell and uses her kids in 99% of them. It should be against the law to use children to make money. Children should cost you money, not buy you a huge house and countless luxury holidays. No wonder she lets them hit her, she'd be skint without them😆 and we all know how much she loves a pound note.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find it odd that someone who has told us about her dreadful childhood and years of abuse would put their 3 children on the Internet so exposed to all types of horrible people? It just doesn't sit right with me and I feel like kids don't have a say in this and their whole childhood is online for the world to see. I dread to think how this will affect them in their adult years. I don't think all the material objects and holidays (although I am sure they are great!) are worth it 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find it odd that someone who has told us about her dreadful childhood and years of abuse would put their 3 children on the Internet so exposed to all types of horrible people? It just doesn't sit right with me and I feel like kids don't have a say in this and their whole childhood is online for the world to see. I dread to think how this will affect them in their adult years. I don't think all the material objects and holidays (although I am sure they are great!) are worth it 🤔🤔🤔
I didn't know she had a terrible childhood and was subject to abuse....

I didn't know she had a terrible childhood and was subject to abuse....
She did a video on YouTube a while back, I believe it’s hidden now so you can’t find it by searching, she said that her dad abused her and her sister in every way and he was an alcoholic. Then her step dad was a pervert too, he set up secret cameras in her room to film her and I think he abused her sister too... that’s the gist of it anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She did a video on YouTube a while back, I believe it’s hidden now so you can’t find it by searching, she said that her dad abused her and her sister in every way and he was an alcoholic. Then her step dad was a pervert too, he set up secret cameras in her room to film her and I think he abused her sister too... that’s the gist of it anyway.
Yup that's it. And apparantly her sister told her and he rmum about the abuse but no one believed her. I can't imagine her sister wanted that to be shared with the whole world wide web.

Yup that's it. And apparantly her sister told her and he rmum about the abuse but no one believed her. I can't imagine her sister wanted that to be shared with the whole world wide web.
Yes I remember that bit too, not surprised she has it hidden now, it was a very personal video not just about her but her mum and sister too...then again she’s done a couple of not so nice videos about her family, very strange.

Yes I remember that bit too, not surprised she has it hidden now, it was a very personal video not just about her but her mum and sister too...then again she’s done a couple of not so nice videos about her family, very strange.

Yes don't forget the video where she did some kind of dna test because she didn't think she was anything like her sister. Pretty much accused her mum of sleeping around.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes don't forget the video where she did some kind of dna test because she didn't think she was anything like her sister. Pretty much accused her mum of sleeping around.
Oh yeah! And she made it sound really offensive about her sister’s looks too, basically saying how is she so pretty when her sister looks like she does...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
i frigging hate that jumper. I don’t understand it. Looks like she cut up an old doily and stuck it on. Babies are the only people that can pull of things like this

• Haha
i frigging hate that jumper. I don’t understand it. Looks like she cut up an old doily and stuck it on. Babies are the only people that can pull of things like this
I’ve never liked her dress sense.

I'm not Emily's biggest fan however I've seen that Stacey Solomon is trying to copyright the 'tap to tidy' on Instagram. If I'm not mistaken, Emily did it first. I don't like 'influencers' in general, but I hate famous people fleeting from one thing to the next wherever the money is so that fact that Stacey has a big following from easy work is pretty tit she's stealing something that someone has put time and effort into building from the ground.

Reactions: 4
I'm not Emily's biggest fan however I've seen that Stacey Solomon is trying to copyright the 'tap to tidy' on Instagram. If I'm not mistaken, Emily did it first. I don't like 'influencers' in general, but I hate famous people fleeting from one thing to the next wherever the money is so that fact that Stacey has a big following from easy work is pretty tit she's stealing something that someone has put time and effort into building from the ground.
Ha. I didn't know that but I would say its karma. She always rips off peoples "tips and hacks" and makes a fortune off them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.