Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she is already selling "home school activity" tat on instagram, cashing in on the corona crisis. She has zero morals or shame. Greedy cow.
I’m not on Instagram and don’t know a lot about it but how does she’s manage to sell stuff on it? I thought you just took pictures

Reactions: 1
I’m not on Instagram and don’t know a lot about it but how does she’s manage to sell stuff on it? I thought you just took pictures
Swipe ups with affiliate links so everytime someone buys a product that she recommends, she coins it in🤑

Reactions: 4
Swipe ups with affiliate links so everytime someone buys a product that she recommends, she coins it in🤑
Omg that’s mad! Putting in the crocodile tears about the virus and then coins it in anyway, savage

Reactions: 5
It annoys me in her latest vid where she is using the robot hoover, she says that it is gifted. Errr, it wasn't just gifted.. it was a full blown ad where she got paid to promote the product. No doubt uses every linked sale of that robot hoover to show to her potential clients even though she promotes it in every video. Every video should say ad! 🐍

Reactions: 7
They don't even have to buy it, just viewing the item makes them some money. I read on here that the cookies then stay with you for 30 days so the company can present you with even more ads etc.

Reactions: 4
Aren't her kids supposed to be effectively home-schooled during this time? Why are they talking about needing to entertain their kids, buy them sandpits etc. when they are supposed to be following a set curriculum?

My cousin is in Belgium and her 7 year old has been sent home with school work enough to keep her busy for the full school day from now until they go back.
I think it varies depending on where you are situated in the world. Our school is releasing a few things during the day. Otherwise it is up to us to educate and entertain our children.

We are extremely fortunate to both have jobs and both be able to work from home. We know so many people that lost their jobs because of this mess. I was on the phone with my sister for an hour last week, listening to her sob, because they suspended everyone at her work indefinitely. You don't know what that does to my big sister heart. It also scares the tit out of me. I'll be honest, the furthest thing from my mind has been how to effectively homeschool our children. It's more like how do I keep them distracted long enough so I don't lose my job? I feel like most people in similar circumstances are thinking the same way.

I knew going into this that I wouldn't be able to be as attentive as I would like. But as long as the girls do the work they are given on a daily basis and do not fall behind, I am marking that down as a win.

I’m sorry but so angry she’s visiting a “play park” basket ball area. You’re not allowed to visit these places ! Doesn’t matter no one is around you’re still contributing to spreading by touching gates etc

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but so angry she’s visiting a “play park” basket ball area. You’re not allowed to visit these places ! Doesn’t matter no one is around you’re still contributing to spreading by touching gates etc
I was really shocked at that too. Especially as the virus lives on metal for so long and her kids hands were all over the gates. Silly silly

It annoys me in her latest vid where she is using the robot hoover, she says that it is gifted. Errr, it wasn't just gifted.. it was a full blown ad where she got paid to promote the product. No doubt uses every linked sale of that robot hoover to show to her potential clients even though she promotes it in every video. Every video should say ad! 🐍
That annoys me aswell. She must have a cupboard full of hoovers. Just in the videos I’ve seen there’s cordless Dysons (pretty sure v6 and v8) and a shark one and now the robot one plus she has a cleaner! Pure sales women. I have one hoover and am looking to get a cordless one so I can quickly clear up the kitchen floor when bits of food drop on it but right now I cannot afford that and in the current situation it’s not essential

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So out of touch with reality. Holiday after holiday anyway which most people, let alone parents of 3 children, cannot afford to do!

Currently people are losing jobs, not getting pay whilst off work etc. Some dont know where the next meal will come from, and all shes concerned about is her next amazing trip!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So out of touch with reality. Holiday after holiday anyway which most people, let alone parents of 3 children, cannot afford to do!

Currently people are losing jobs, not getting pay whilst off work etc. Some dont know where the next meal will come from, and all shes concerned about is her next amazing trip!
Yeah exactly! So self absorbed keep it to yourself!

Love seeing all the *gifted* stashes of food and cleaning products in her vlogs. No wonder she was smug when the hoarding started, she has been handed it all months in advance so she's not touched by that either. I also noticed how crafty she is about turning around a jar/packet/spray or whatever she's using so you can't see the label unless it's something she's been paid to promote. Everything she does is so contrived and planned.

Reactions: 6
I think it varies depending on where you are situated in the world. Our school is releasing a few things during the day. Otherwise it is up to us to educate and entertain our children.

We are extremely fortunate to both have jobs and both be able to work from home. We know so many people that lost their jobs because of this mess. I was on the phone with my sister for an hour last week, listening to her sob, because they suspended everyone at her work indefinitely. You don't know what that does to my big sister heart. It also scares the tit out of me. I'll be honest, the furthest thing from my mind has been how to effectively homeschool our children. It's more like how do I keep them distracted long enough so I don't lose my job? I feel like most people in similar circumstances are thinking the same way.

I knew going into this that I wouldn't be able to be as attentive as I would like. But as long as the girls do the work they are given on a daily basis and do not fall behind, I am marking that down as a win.
In my home country, they are saying thar school work should only take an hour for kindergarten to grade 3, 2-3 hours for grade 4-6ish and 3-4 hours for grades 7-12.

I just find it all a bit :eek::eek: That in a time like this all the insta families are still cashing in! I understand that you have to keep it "normal" and work from home if you can but come on!!!! Put the camera away actually spend time with the kids no cameras in faces and forced activities! What they are putting out is all false and no way real life any family can relate to right now!! All When this is over Iam not thinking holiday!! (had to cancel that) Iam thinking will I still have a job! Iam on 80% wage now!!

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she just lets Jackson hit her in the face. Awful parenting and such a bratty child. I would be disgusted if my son did that

• Wow
  • Angry
I think it's time emily removed those hair extensions 😳 she really suits her hair short. Who ever does her hair extensions doesn't even do a good job, they are far too long and because her hair is naturally thin especially at the front it just looks really wispy and taily

Reactions: 10
Her latest vlog has REALLY wound me up and I wasn't in the best of moods to begin!
A bloody gifted washing machine which is going to be out of financial reach for pretty much everyone right now. People are dying. Families are isolate. People are losing jobs and money and everyone is vulnerable but yet there's Emily with a bleeping smile plastered on her face even when on the treadmill and she's pushing sakes for a washing machine!!! I just can't take all the fakeness and smiles and unrealistic ads! I don't want to know about the latest washing machine I can't afford I don't care that your still getting your run in it lockdown is going so well in your house and your still smil8ng ALL day I want to see REAL life.

• Angry
I agree. Its in bad taste to be advertising a really expensive washing machine. And that top with the collar? I just do not get it. She looks like she's trying to dress like a child!

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she just lets Jackson hit her in the face. Awful parenting and such a bratty child. I would be disgusted if my son did that
Her kids are like
Brat
Brattier
Brattiest

i thought Caleb was bad, but Jackson is turning out even worse. I get she wants them to have this amazing childhood that she didn’t have, but they need to learn respect otherwise the world is going to be difficult for them.
Like when says Jackson refuses to do forest school at nursery, there won’t be any refusing going outside when he’s at school, there isn’t a choice...

Reactions: 12
Jackson is turning out to be a even big brat than Caleb! She thinks she’s this amazing perfect mother yet her children have zero respect for her as she has absolutely no control over them!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.