Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s all for show, Fraser is 9 now it’s all getting a bit pathetic, they are not babies anymore. If she really does have problems she needs to seek professional help, all the bubbling on instastories for attention is just
I agree, it’s the people that can’t see through the ‘perfect world’ they are portraying on insta and that they are the ones funding their luxury holidays that then get them in debt to keep up with them. For sure the insta grammers aren’t in any debt cause they’re either rolling in it or being gifted it I suppose!
I'm with you. Anyway I can't stand these mummy vloggers/bloggers/floggers. I hate the way they are so up themselves, portray a perfect, pretty, shiney and smiley life. I think these women are little more than barbie dolls come to life. As a working mum I don't find them at all relatable and that has nothing to do with where they live, their income or which free holiday they have been gifted/reach out for and grabbed with greedy hands. The reason I don't find them relatable is quite honestly I don't have time to dedicate to curling my hair, piling my hair into a perfect but casual mum bun, organising packets of food into pound shop baskets, making home made cleaning products, writing out planners and micro-organising my children's toys. My time is spent working and doing what has to be done so we don't live in squalor, my children and ourselves are clean & tidy, my children have their homework done and we eat reasonably well. If I had all day at home then I might perfect the mum bun etc but I don't and by the way because of all those things I listed I don't buy the whole 'this is a full time job thing'. NO, IT'S NOT. What it is is portraying a barbie doll type life. I wish the lot of them would just get over themselves and their followers would get over them. Just in case anyone feel I'm envious I'm not. I'm perfectly happy with my lot. I have all I need and all I want inspite of Ms Norris and those of her ilk tauting their wears and dangling their lifestyle in front of me as if it is something to aspire to. Aspire to? Are these women kidding? I want more from my life than they suggest is aspirational.

I can't wait for the year to end so I can use my

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

HopTop

Her background is marketing so EVERYTHING she does is very deliberate and controlled. You see the tins of beans placed in the open cupboard for full exposure? The necklace she's been wearing for a while? Toys, appliances, beauty treatments, botox.... It's all to make money. There's nothing natural or normal about this fame hungry, uptight, controlling business woman. She may well pay for her own holiday to (*insert the place she goes to every year to dress her kids in matching clothes and get photos for the gram) but gets so much stuff for free. Like the suitcase scooters, clothes, gadgets, upgrades etc. We've entered the digital age of begging now. It's like we have a new welfare system for the lazy middle class under the disguise of "influencing" using gifts, ad's and affiliate links. I wonder how much the children of influencer's make, they don't pay tax right?

• Heart

Kema

I’m sorry but so angry she’s visiting a “play park” basket ball area. You’re not allowed to visit these places ! Doesn’t matter no one is around you’re still contributing to spreading by touching gates etc

• Wow
  • Angry

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I don't actually think that she is trying to be 'relatable', I think that she likes to think that she is gods gift to parenting and life and that she is trying to teach us her ways. From teaching us to be happy, calm, how to discipline our children, tidy (not clean) our houses, how to cook.. all whilst showing very little personality or the daily struggles of life. She is quite damaging really. Its all smoke and mirrors though unless she is actually just a grimacing robot 🧐

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
Wow how patronising is that new video! I wouldn’t take parenting tips off her, her kids seem spoiled brats especially Jackson

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I had to eye roll in the video and on insta the night before when she was upset about the coronavirus. She even said she doesn't know if financially it is wise to move. I definitely think the tears was from a financial point of view. Matt will be off not making money and with her marketing degree she will know that it isn't in good taste to be selling tat to people during this crisis. I personally think she will get back to scamming though asap.. she's grabby af. Also eye rolled when she was justifying buying a trampoline as they aren't going on holiday so will take the money from that account. How patronising. Don't be pretending that you can't afford £100 on a trampoline and have to take it from the holiday fund. Speaking to us like were stupid. She is so false.

Reactions: 13

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I always properly cringe when I see their wedding photos. Matt looks like he’s in a 90’s reject boyband with that awful hair style and Emily’s fake tan is so shiny, she looks orange. And the pictures are just poorly taken too, the angle, the colours ect, they just look tacky. I’m not surprised they renewed their vows.

She’s deleted the story from yesterday where she said they prioritize holidays because that’s what’s important to them and all their disposable income goes on it.
She’s disgusting. As if all the people watching, who can’t afford multiple holidays every year, or can’t afford to go on one foreign holiday, just aren’t prioritizing their money to go on flash holidays for the kids.
I feel sick that she’s actually said that to parents. Considering she claims she grew up poor, she should have some f**king empathy. She’s an asshole.

If you read here Emily, some mothers are trying to prioritize whether they needs milk or sanitary pads more so go f*ck yourself.
Well said!!! I went to school with this ogre and enjoyed following her success to a certain point but I can’t bear the shit feeling of inadequacy she leaves me with so I can’t follow anymore. I can’t be the only one. She’s greedy as hell and does not consider the consequences of her frivolity and attitude

Yoko

Chatty Member
They are hugely materialistic people though! If I spent that amount of money on body wash for my hubby/father of my kids he’d be disgusted! Says a lot about the type of man Matt is I think I!

Dreamy

Wow in her story today she’s look so old!! She really needs to stop baking in the sun!! She’s so orange aswell why they use these filters makes them look so much older!
C0F3382C-2A25-4FDD-B212-17B976326531.jpeg
248872A1-580E-4B33-8E7C-3007709DE85C.jpeg

• Wow

OliviaPope

How to be a good parent 😂 is that sticking them in front of an iPad or letting them run wild and getting your husband to discipline them as you’re too busy glued to your phone??

• Haha

Kalds

I love Emily (please don’t jump at me 😂) but had to say her recent story just annoyed me. She was showing Matt’s gifts and then said I know it’s a lot but he’s just a really good dad. Maybe it’s just jealously or guilt but my partner is a great dad and unfortunately we just can’t do gifts this year (it’s his first one too), I imagine a lot of people suffering with everything that’s happened with covid recently may struggle too. Just felt so unrelevant to things at the minute.

Pilpil55

Are you all making fun of how she pronounced laundry chute or the fact that she wants one ?
Her behaviour in that video is shocking, is she trying to make herself look stupid ? Asking her husband some many questions as if she doesn’t know. How is it called again? How do you pronounce it ?
she is trying so hard to look/sound like a ditsy blond

WillowM

I actually can’t wait to see new content about house move , re-decorating etc .
She needs to change it up a bit as it’s getting very repetitive and boring with countless speed cleaning videos and “ raw vlogs “ . And it’s not fun watching her bratty kids playing and testing new toys - who cares 😁

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Love the thread title 😂 its brilliant.
Regarding moving, I think that she is absolutely loaded, completely rolling around in money. She is ruthless with the ads and greedy af. Thats why she will move, because she can comfortably afford to. She will get a massive house like the Meldrums/SacconeJolys/Pentland as she does more ads than them and posts more videos. I think people will go off her once she moves, they will realise how much they have been scammed into buying.

spier422

This is hilarious.

Husband “we probably eat more as a family now”
Caleb in the background “no we don’t, no we don’t”

love it:p

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I at this point in my life have raised, or been part of raising 5 children (mum and stepmum).
So far none have been kicked out of school, sacked or been arrested. However I would never deign to claim to know how to be a good parent; or to try and teach others. How incredibly arrogant of her!

However can I add my own advice to Emily on how SHE can be a better parent? Stop exploring your childrens innocence, safety and privacy for a living. Children are a privilege, not something to earn a living from.

• Heart