Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say she wanted four children and Matt wanted two, so they compromised and had three. That’s probably one of the reasons she babies Jackson, she’s scared to let him grow up.
Plus how she’s going to make her money now there’s no more babies? I think now that her children are getting older she really should try and move away from mummyflogging, I don’t agree with it in the first place, but once they start getting older I think it’s even worse...

Reactions: 5
She did say she wanted four children and Matt wanted two, so they compromised and had three. That’s probably one of the reasons she babies Jackson, she’s scared to let him grow up.
Plus how she’s going to make her money now there’s no more babies? I think now that her children are getting older she really should try and move away from mummyflogging, I don’t agree with it in the first place, but once they start getting older I think it’s even worse...
What would she even move to ?

What would she even move to ?
God knows, anything except flogging her kids. Katie Ellison has tried to move away from mummy flogging, maybe emily can take some inspo or just pack it in completely. There’s a few vloggers who don’t even have children at all.

Reactions: 1
She will have to find a new following then, she is no longer relatable and I don't think much of her current audience will appreciate her #gifted renovation. She will be small fry again when she changes direction, there are some amazing house accounts / channels she will have to contend with if that's the direction she takes. She's certainly over the hill as far as mumfluencing goes. And it's a slippery slope down.

Reactions: 3
I see she is flogging her Amazon shop/affiliate links, trying to get people to buy stuff they don’t need for financial gain

I see she is flogging her Amazon shop/affiliate links, trying to get people to buy stuff they don’t need for financial gain
So much crap she “buys” from amazon. She should be thinking outside the box, all these influencers flogging “stuff”, pointless stuff. Most ends up in landfill. Maybe Emily should consider being more minimalist- I know you can’t flog aff-links but it would be so refreshing. Her current house is plenty big enough for a family of five. The only reason she needs to upgrade her house and move is to find room for all the crap she buys and to fit her ego. 😡🤯

Reactions: 4
If I remember correctly she didn’t think her and her sister were blood related, because her and her sister don’t look alike apparently. The way she phrased it in the video was basically saying she was pretty and her sister was ugly and essentially accusing her mum of sleeping around. Turns out they are blood sisters.
Someone may come along and say otherwise! Looks like the video has been deleted maybe she felt like an idiot
Oh wow. Awkward 🙈 no wonder she deleted it. Nothing is private when you're a youtuber hey!

On another note...those hair extensions drive me mad in every video! Wish someone would tell her she'd look so much younger and fresher with her natural hair length 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Oh wow. Awkward 🙈 no wonder she deleted it. Nothing is private when you're a youtuber hey!

On another note...those hair extensions drive me mad in every video! Wish someone would tell her she'd look so much younger and fresher with her natural hair length 💁🏼‍♀️
She tries very hard to have this younger glam appearance and it really, in my opinion just makes her look much older.
Her forehead looks like it’s starting to protrude with the Botox, quite worrying.

[QUOTE="Happydays, post: 2364689, member: 3333

[/QUOTE]

I saw a thumbnail of her from a YouTube video from a few while ago with a chin length bob, it took years off her and looked so much better than the lank looking over long extensions she has now

Reactions: 6
She tries very hard to have this younger glam appearance and it really, in my opinion just makes her look much older.
Her forehead looks like it’s starting to protrude with the Botox, quite worrying.
Yes I know what you mean, when they try too hard it has the opposite effect doesn't it. Her hair looks so lank, a shorter length would give it a bit of movement and freshen up her look.
I'm easily fooled with botox 🙈 but I can defo tell she's a fan lol!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.