Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had my first child in January. I found it very helpful and comforting to watch different families' takes on baby routines.
Most of them do follow the same recipe though, and my baby didn't respond well to Emily's, for example. My baby is happy and healthy either way.
Im glad your baby is happy and healthy. When i discovered Emily i was a first time mum and was completely out of my depth (still am!) I cant even recall how i found her but it wasnt for her routines. I understand how it might help new mothers, but even now, her youngest is 3 and people still want to know their routine like they are some sort of model family. I hope people are wise enough to know that she is not the authority on anything. Even what professionals suggest can be hit or miss depending on the child and issue.

Reactions: 2
I worry about the people who compare their mornings to the mornings of these YouTubers and feel bad about themselves.
Like as if busy mums come down every morning to harp music, make each child 3 different breakfast, never once have a missing school shoe that you frantically search for for 5 minutes. Never have to tell the kids to get dressed more than once.
We can all film a bullshit "my morning routine' and make it all look perfect. The fact it that 90% of her routine and ditl videos are #ads. She is advertising something that she wants you to buy. She is not being a 'inspirational' mum. She is not showing you her life. She gives very little away about her personality🤖. Its all fake.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she does cleaning videos and tap to clean etc when she has a cleaner . She doesn’t mention in any of her vlogs.

Reactions: 7
Eugh.. she's back home and on her instagram stories, what comes out of her mouth?🤖
"Subscribe to my friends, subscribe to my friends and you might win $2000."
Can she go more than one day without selling to her audience or requesting them to do something for her. I have no idea how she gets away with it!

Reactions: 6
I had a dream she was pregnant with a girl and kept calling it her rainbow baby! We'll see
Doubt they would have anymore as they claim to use that foolproof contraception app that she has made money from that had a dressing down from the ASA for its false claims.

6173206E-E6DF-4085-9920-81173018B92C.jpeg
4A90052C-0627-4773-BC2F-1CC77D829538.jpeg
6BA82849-BB96-4B55-AE80-6848BC2F63DA.png
D7A0D4EF-9097-4EA6-87C5-E4B02D54BBFF.png

Last edited:
I still can't believe that she took money for that ad! It was a completely and utterly irresponsible ad to do. I wonder how many pregnancies (potentially abortions) happened because of that stupid ad.
Notice other than when she's being paid, she never shows herself taking her temperature in her morning routine.

Reactions: 8
It’s a very dodgy area to advertise, contraception is a private thing that should be down to the individual. It’s a bit weird to advertise it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
To punta cana of course.

I wonder what the hotel staff make of them
That she is mutton who is full of herself, always taking pictures of herself posing 🙈
Matt has had a hair transplant.
The kids are bratty and feral. Skooting around in the hotel! Cartwheeling around the restaurant and filling the pool with sand.. and thats what we saw with the editing!
I bet the hotel staff love them🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In her story where she tells everyone where she is staying but tells them not to book as it’s getting busier every year..

I doubt she needs to worry, looked the same holiday up on TUI for the same week next year for 2 adults and 3 kids and it’s £9,700.

And she was in Turks and Caicos in July which would have been even more.

The only thing she does for mums is to make them feel inadequate.
That price is unbelievable!!! We cannot even afford a U.K. Holiday , we only take our boys to the beach 2-3 times a year for the day and that's it for "holidays"

Reactions: 1
Another video with a #ad in it (vista print) with no ad in the title. Snake
Omg! Half of the video was an ad for photo gifts and there was no declaration! She is so sly! Why does she continue to rock the boat. Sooner or later her minions will be fed up of non disclosed ads.
Her great 'not spon' christmas tips were..... .. . Make lists and shop early! Omg!🙉 how insightful! Wow. Emily.. thank you for these tips that mums up and down the country have never done 🙄

Omg! Half of the video was an ad for photo gifts and there was no declaration! She is so sly! Why does she continue to rock the boat. Sooner or later her minions will be fed up of non disclosed ads.
Her great 'not spon' christmas tips were..... .. . Make lists and shop early! Omg!🙉 how insightful! Wow. Emily.. thank you for these tips that mums up and down the country have never done 🙄
I worry about the mentality of the people who follow and think she is great

Another video with a #ad in it (vista print) with no ad in the title. Snake
Must be a Gleam thing to breach the ASA that state that AD must be in the title or thumbnail, noticeable it is an AD on all devices Belford clicking on the video.

But like the SacconeJolys they think if it pops up at the bottom on the video saying paid partnership that is enough!! About high time they start dishing out fines to these bloggers that continue to breach the rules!!

For someone that has a marketing degree it’s not rocket science to put AD in thumbnail or beginning of title!!

41C25A0F-3A2C-4784-9A6C-F853F9B359DB.jpeg

I had no idea she had a cleaner.How did you find out ?
She’s admitted it previously!!

Must be a Gleam thing to breach the ASA that state that AD must be in the title or thumbnail, noticeable it is an AD on all devices Belford clicking on the video.

But like the SacconeJolys they think if it pops up at the bottom on the video saying paid partnership that is enough!! About high time they start dishing out fines to these bloggers that continue to breach the rules!!

For someone that has a marketing degree it’s not rocket science to put AD in thumbnail or beginning of title!!

View attachment 55060
If anything the marketinf degree (does she really have a degree?!?!) makes it worse, she’s deliberately not marking stuff as ad so she can dupe more people! She knows exactly what she’s doing, it’s foul, sly, shady and pure greed! Far more than ‘girls gotta eat’ they’ve seen the potential earning and are totally milking it for as long as they can.
I just hope all the ‘influences’ are sensible enough to put money away for their future because this bubble will burst and the money will dry up at some point, every ‘pruduct’ (that’s what these people are essentially) has a life cycle, any marketing degree should teach you that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah they only try to hide “ad” so much because they know that almost everything they post is paid for and it would ruin the illusion that they’re telling you about this product/place because it just really is so great 😂😂 even tho you’ll never see it grace their page again if they money stops getting paid out

• Haha
Also annoys me how she says Jackson, it’s like she really drags out the first part. Jaaackson, urgh she is irritating.
She also pronounces the son ending as sin - jacksin. Same with Amazon - amazinvand Christmas - Christmis. Really annoying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.