Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Are you all making fun of how she pronounced laundry chute or the fact that she wants one ?
Her behaviour in that video is shocking, is she trying to make herself look stupid ? Asking her husband some many questions as if she doesn’t know. How is it called again? How do you pronounce it ?
she is trying so hard to look/sound like a ditsy blond
The fact that she wants one. That won't go down well when she is doing her laundry 'hacks'. 'Soo, you just throw it down the laundry chute into your utility room, all whilst using this #ad washing machine, #ad dryer and #ad lenor fabric softener', people will quickly see through her. Its like when Louise gives advice to hire a nanny or go hairdressers every week, hire xmas tree decorators. Its not very relatable and rather ott. Its laughable how out of touch they become.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I can’t deal with listening to her talk about how ‘stressed’ she is because of all the birthdays and Christmas coming up. Try having your kids birthdays coming up, strapped for cash wondering how you will pay for it all. working full time for the NHS stressing about what shifts you’ve got over Christmas. I’m not complaining or jealous I love my real, raw, authentic normal life but COME ON. Can’t tell if she really is stressed anyway, thanks to her laminate wood forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I am so sick of her using the word hack!

Dishwasher hacks....put your dishwasher on before bathing your kids. Challenge yourself to empty whilst the kettle boils. Wow, life changing there!

That and her saying the word yummy really gets on my nerves!
Same! She sounds ridiculous, dishwasher hacks, meal hacks, Christmas hacks, FUCK OFF.
I don’t get it at all, does she lack serious common sense? Most people think to themselves “oh I’ll put the dishwasher on and then bath the kids” and they don’t give themselves a pat on the back and congratulate themselves for being a “genius”, they don’t even think about it and they definitely don’t go posting it online because they are vain enough to think no one else would have figured this out. She needs to get new content ideas instead of thinking she’s saint Emily of Essex...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Can’t believe she just lets Jackson hit her in the face. Awful parenting and such a bratty child. I would be disgusted if my son did that
Her kids are like
Brat
Brattier
Brattiest

i thought Caleb was bad, but Jackson is turning out even worse. I get she wants them to have this amazing childhood that she didn’t have, but they need to learn respect otherwise the world is going to be difficult for them.
Like when says Jackson refuses to do forest school at nursery, there won’t be any refusing going outside when he’s at school, there isn’t a choice...

Tiha

Hi guys! Never posted before but here we go :)

I was sad to read (earlier on here or in the previous thread I think?) that some mums feel inadequate for not being able to match Emily's lifestyle (or that of other vloggers).

There's a big difference between a 'perfect life' and a seemingly picture perfect life. The biggest lesson I have learnt after becoming a mum is that perfection is neither attainable nor desirable. I have a comfortable job, the most amazing husband who does a lot at home, we are grateful to be able to afford the services of a wonderful cleaner who makes our life easier BUT I am not ashamed to say that our home often looks like a mess at the end of the day and I am happy to play with my child in said mess! Yes, I tidy in the evenings and clean a little bit but those messy imperfect moments when I come home- they make my day.

On a another note, I am curious how Emily- or other vloggers will one day explain to their children what consent means...

And finally- can we please stop calling these vloggers "influencers"- they are product placers!

Insiderchat

An agent? Cos taking a photo with your kids and heinz baked beans really warrants that!
Clearly you don’t realise how much she’s being paid for sponsored content then. Or how much her YouTube makes her, or her planner. Her income is agent worthy.

• Wow

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She’s deleted the story from yesterday where she said they prioritize holidays because that’s what’s important to them and all their disposable income goes on it.
She’s disgusting. As if all the people watching, who can’t afford multiple holidays every year, or can’t afford to go on one foreign holiday, just aren’t prioritizing their money to go on flash holidays for the kids.
I feel sick that she’s actually said that to parents. Considering she claims she grew up poor, she should have some f**king empathy. She’s an asshole.

If you read here Emily, some mothers are trying to prioritize whether they need milk or sanitary pads more so go f*ck yourself.
Exactly this! They are so materialistic and it’s literally rubbing off on the children too! Just watched that video of Frasers where they throw darts and whatever it lands on they can have! Horrifying! Caleb didn’t even look happy with his iPod! Most children don’t even get those for Christmas! This is what I hate about influencers, most of them just show such unrealistic expectations of motherhood and life in general...

• Wow

Emmalouise1973

Chatty Member
It breaks my heart that the very people we need, who are literally keeping us going at the moment are paid so poorly, yet these greedy slimy ‘influencers’ are paid goodness knows how much ( a lot) to sell stuff to their sheep (‘best friends’.) It’s under hand, it’s false and until recently it was passed off as them just passing in their wonderful finds, until they had to come clean and admit they were being paid to promote stuff, the fuss they made over that said it all. There may be one or two out there that are decent, but these mummy floggers are the worst of the worst. Selling their children’s childhood. 🤬

• Angry

Loubell83

VIP Member
Why are packing tips so basic? “Get free boxes from friends, supermarkets...” does she think people are dumb? Surely this is an obvious thing? How is that a packing hack?
Everything is a hack to Emily. It’s her favourite word.

Along with yummy. All her food is yummy.

• Haha

Linnyloo

VIP Member
That stupid red jumper she wears with the white collar. Also all this look at our perfect marriage makes me want to puke. Anyone else?

• Haha

Geranium

VIP Member
I think the house is liveable, I don’t mind the kitchen and I do really like the cooker, but I agree re the layout. Their old house was quite cosy and family orientated, whereas this is just a big mass of rooms at the moment. I’ve never lived in a house like that, so it wouldn’t be something I’d choose to live in. I think overall it’s a nice house, the garden is nice and the house isn’t really outdated or a dump, but yeah the layout isn’t good and I would choose her old house over this with the way it is at the moment.
I never liked the sitting room in their old house - it seemed very unwelcoming and a sort of hybrid hallway/office/ sitting room. Can’t imagine they used it much. I’m not a big fan of open space living though personally, I like separate rooms 😊

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
I used to like Emily but the past year/18 months it just feels like content on repeat. The cleaning, the cooking, the organising..... again and again and again. I think Emily was relatable but since the money has come in she has an air about her now of 'richness' always in expensive clothes, botoxed forehead, immaculate house, it all screams money money money. People want vlogs thst they can connect to- the mess of kids, the lived in kitchen, a slightly haggard mother giving tips thst might help you or at least make you feel better thst your not alone! Emily isn't this any more. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Stealth1902

From a secret source ;-) The ASA is taking action on her from all the undeclared ads and the fact the last few videos haven't even mentioned AD at all and just have paid promotion in the corner.

I'm with you. Anyway I can't stand these mummy vloggers/bloggers/floggers. I hate the way they are so up themselves, portray a perfect, pretty, shiney and smiley life. I think these women are little more than barbie dolls come to life. As a working mum I don't find them at all relatable and that has nothing to do with where they live, their income or which free holiday they have been gifted/reach out for and grabbed with greedy hands. The reason I don't find them relatable is quite honestly I don't have time to dedicate to curling my hair, piling my hair into a perfect but casual mum bun, organising packets of food into pound shop baskets, making home made cleaning products, writing out planners and micro-organising my children's toys. My time is spent working and doing what has to be done so we don't live in squalor, my children and ourselves are clean & tidy, my children have their homework done and we eat reasonably well. If I had all day at home then I might perfect the mum bun etc but I don't and by the way because of all those things I listed I don't buy the whole 'this is a full time job thing'. NO, IT'S NOT. What it is is portraying a barbie doll type life. I wish the lot of them would just get over themselves and their followers would get over them. Just in case anyone feel I'm envious I'm not. I'm perfectly happy with my lot. I have all I need and all I want inspite of Ms Norris and those of her ilk tauting their wears and dangling their lifestyle in front of me as if it is something to aspire to. Aspire to? Are these women kidding? I want more from my life than they suggest is aspirational.
I will be honest. I tried vlogging and got on the cm site. But I've never engaged with so many fake people. You talk to half of them but if you aren't in the bubble then your ignored. If the face dont fit ect.
ETA. I've left CM now, I tried to keep up with the facade as I was so low. I felt bad of the place I was in as I wasnt "a good mother" as I thought.
I've realised who I am and am a much better person for it. Can't believe I fell for it, though at the same time I can as I was being brainwashed.

Last edited:

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Yeah I think she was basically saying she wasn’t sure if they were full sisters, obviously they are blood related as their mum gave birth them both, but I think she was saying that because they looked so different she wasn’t convinced that they had the same dad and she thought they might be half sisters.

She also spilt a lot of family history, not just in that video, but in a few of them. Basically saying that her mum was poor and couldn’t give them much and that their dad used to abuse them in every way possible whenever they were dropped off for visits... she then went on to tell everyone that her mum remarried when they moved to England and that her new step dad was also a perv who abused her sister and set up cameras in the house to spy on them...
That's what I really don't get about her! She's mentioned her childhood abuse yet puts her boys in all kinds of dangers, exposing them to god knows who for the whole online world to see! It's the videos in the bath that disgusts me

Stealth1902

Thats great! I just don't understand though why she is being so sly about it. She knows that not declaring ads annoys people. Does she think that she is above the law? It just makes her look like she is belittling her audience, that her audience are too dumb to notice that its an ad if she doesn't declare it. It also makes her look like a huge money grabbing snake
Shes one of the biggest snakes on Youtube. Shes fake, shes a money grabber and I am sick to my back teeth of her getting away with being a sly f&@k

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
My first thought when I saw that ad for the quiet machine was "you f&@ing liar!". She said " I never used to put the washer on at night because it would wake the kids", yet in a previous video she said "I've been asked constantly if hoovering when the children are in bed wakes them up but it doesn't. My kids will sleep through anything!".. just saying what she thinks will get it to sell the most. Also when she says "thank you to brand for sponsoring this video and supporting my channel at such a difficult time" like she needs the money! She doesn't need any ad work to "feed her children" or "support her channel", she is loaded. Definitely a millionaire and it will wake people up when she moves.

• Wow

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
She needs to watch a "how to prepare children for the real world" video. Never being told no, being allowed to run around hotels, shopping malls, restaurants etc, buying them whatever they want, non stop spoiling them. Laughing when they throw/hit. Plus selling their privacy and image.
Hmmmm what could possibly go wrong? 🤔

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She’s just said when she broke her foot she was getting nappies and wipes out of the car, I thought Jackson was potty trained last July in four days according to her?

• Haha
  • Wow