Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her newest video.. the robot malfunctioned and showed emotion! I don't get why they would be moving to a bigger house when she said her front room barely gets used and also the dining table due to the using breakfast bar. So clearly they aren't struggling for space. It will be #content and a status symbol as they are both hugely materialistic.

Reactions: 9
Her newest video.. the robot malfunctioned and showed emotion! I don't get why they would be moving to a bigger house when she said her front room barely gets used and also the dining table due to the using breakfast bar. So clearly they aren't struggling for space. It will be #content and a status symbol as they are both hugely materialistic.
Her forehead was Day-Glo orange at one point in the latest vlog on my TV 🤣 I don't know why she'd cover her face when she was going to cry, I doubt anyone could see the difference her face doesn't move😳 I hate myself for it ...but I am keen to see her new house haha

Reactions: 2
Their current house is a lot of people’s dream house, compared to my terrace, it’s a palace. If she wasn’t on YouTube and social media she probably wouldn’t want to move, but as you say, it’s a status symbol.

It had me when she said Jacksons room was too small (or something along those lines!)
Her other boys have a double bed each! Some children have bunk beds in a room no bigger than Jackson's! She has 3 children and they each have a room, all fitted wardrobes etc! Doesnt know shes born!!!

Reactions: 14
They are planning on putting a shoot down from the bathroom to the “laundry room” in their new house 🙈 How the other half live!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It had me when she said Jacksons room was too small (or something along those lines!)
Her other boys have a double bed each! Some children have bunk beds in a room no bigger than Jackson's! She has 3 children and they each have a room, all fitted wardrobes etc! Doesnt know shes born!!!
I agree with you completely- their current house is really spacious- I personally don’t like it- it lacks any soul and just seems like a stage set which tbh it is really.
The amount of clothes too in the latest tidying blog- what on earth? She had piles of clothes and has to stash them all under her bed. Why does anyone need that many clothes?- it’s gratuitous and vulgar.

Reactions: 6
It annoyed me too when she said that! Jacksons room is fine! Its a box room.. most houses have them and families do just fine in them. Her house is plenty good enough for them logistically. Her new house though is going to be huge I'm predicting. Like Saccones jolys. Its even going to have a laundry shoot ffs! I think everyone will be surprised at what she can afford because after all she 'only does ads so she can eat' girl gotta eat'. They all go down hill after they move and lose their reliability. Ad this Ad that won't go down well in a not mansion. I reckon her house taking a year to go through was a sign. Stay relatable in that field or you lose subs.

It annoyed me too when she said that! Jacksons room is fine! Its a box room.. most houses have them and families do just fine in them. Her house is plenty good enough for them logistically. Her new house though is going to be huge I'm predicting. Like Saccones jolys. Its even going to have a laundry shoot ffs! I think everyone will be surprised at what she can afford because after all she 'only does ads so she can eat' girl gotta eat'. They all go down hill after they move and lose their reliability. Ad this Ad that won't go down well in a not mansion. I reckon her house taking a year to go through was a sign. Stay relatable in that field or you lose subs.
Oh a laundry shoot?! 🤣
There will definitely be a laundry “hack” video on this alone, she won’t be able to help herself- suggesting we all get one (swipe up). 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree with you completely- their current house is really spacious- I personally don’t like it- it lacks any soul and just seems like a stage set which tbh it is really.
The amount of clothes too in the latest tidying blog- what on earth? She had piles of clothes and has to stash them all under her bed. Why does anyone need that many clothes?- it’s gratuitous and vulgar.
i agree I know a lot of families with children that have to share a room. One of my friends used to share her box room with her two sisters and her 5 brothers shared the other room with multiple bunk beds. She’s out of touch with reality it’s shocking.

Reactions: 2
The wardrobe she has for her clothes alone is double what me and hubby have to share! That's what fits and we dont need that many clothes. Plus the children have wardrobes across a whole wall. Its ridiculous!

All these vloggers buying these huge houses, with that comes a huge mortgage, high council tax rates, bigger utility bills and lots of upkeep for decorating etc. Based on their current income. This gig wont last forever. There's going to be lots of mummy vloggers falling flat on their faces in years to come!

Reactions: 5
The wardrobe she has for her clothes alone is double what me and hubby have to share! That's what fits and we dont need that many clothes. Plus the children have wardrobes across a whole wall. Its ridiculous!
Same, my other half and I have a double wardrobe and a single and that’s it. We have half of the space each. So many of these influencers are so greedy though, it’s daft how many clothes they buy. I don’t remember the last time I bought new clothes, could have been January with my gift vouchers.

Reactions: 1
A laundry shoot?? Just Chuck it down the stairs love 😂
'Its the only thing I asked Matt for'. Yeah ok. Course you're gonna have no say in the complete house renovation 🙄 such a liar. She really does try to downplay herself to people but it really doesn't wash with me at all.

Reactions: 5
Laundry shoot eh? Plot twist: Maybe Emily has ,bought a 25 bedroom B&B in Blackpool as she fancied a career change. She'll be found sporting a tabard, fryings eggs in lard and performing her many "hacks" for her customers for the foreseeable.... can't see any other reason as to why she'd need a laundry shoot, how ridiculous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t get over this, a laundry shoot though? Is that a joke? Who the duck needs a laundry shoot? How big is this house? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has she started saying Darl? 😂

Also what the duck is peepo? I’ve never said that in my life it’s deffo not a British thing is it??

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.