Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£69 - £74 😱 plus p&p.
£20 plus p&p for her planner.
Who does she think she is?!
Are there enough mugs out there to part with their cash and make this annoying woman richer than what she is.
duck sake, what are her credentials for jewellery designing? Her patronising advice in her planner?
Ladies if u read here, go get your planners from homesense and google the recipe for homemade chicken nuggets. You dont need her planner for shite like that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe people are parting with £24.80 (inc postage) for her diary 🙈🙈🙈
She must be laughing at them.

Reactions: 7
Who pays that much for a dairy???? Are there actual people who buy these????? Wtf is wrong with people!! Bet it cost £5-10 to make one diary!!! She’s raking it in!!!!

Reactions: 1
Are there enough mugs out there to part with their cash and make this annoying woman richer than what she is.
duck sake, what are her credentials for jewellery designing? Her patronising advice in her planner?
Ladies if u read here, go get your planners from homesense and google the recipe for homemade chicken nuggets. You dont need her planner for shite like that
I’m conflicted 😐 I got her planner last year (don’t hate me guys!) and it was actually really good. Totally different to the usual diaries and planners in the shops. However, now I have seen the light regarding Emily and her shady behaviour I really don’t want to line her pockets by buying her planner but I really really want it as I loved the last one and have used it every single week. Wish the proceeds went to charity or something not into Emily’s pocket!!

Reactions: 3
I’m conflicted 😐 I got her planner last year (don’t hate me guys!) and it was actually really good. Totally different to the usual diaries and planners in the shops. However, now I have seen the light regarding Emily and her shady behaviour I really don’t want to line her pockets by buying her planner but I really really want it as I loved the last one and have used it every single week. Wish the proceeds went to charity or something not into Emily’s pocket!!
She doesn't even use the planner! She has all calendars on her kitchen cupboard! You can get a planner like hers for £5 or under from many places. I think it was Katie Ellison that did a video about good planners in 2019 (Norris' wasn't mentioned). She is a snake oil salesman. Just because she is good at selling.. doesn't mean she should.

She doesn't even use the planner! She has all calendars on her kitchen cupboard! You can get a planner like hers for £5 or under from many places. I think it was Katie Ellison that did a video about good planners in 2019 (Norris' wasn't mentioned). She is a snake oil salesman. Just because she is good at selling.. doesn't mean she should.
I saw lovely planners at TK Maxx yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I watched a video of her earlier with her showing what Caleb was eating at 8 months old and the difference was crazy. She had much more of a Canadian twang in her voice and her face looked so much more natural,she has quite a few freckles/moles in this video which she doesn’t seem to have now. She also had long hair in this video and I thought it looked much better than her hair does now.

i will admit that she does wear some lovely bright jumpers that I would love to have,but that aside.she just makes me feel a bit tit about myself because I don’t look amazing all the time and don’t seem to give me baby as many opportunities as she does/did. I’m old enough to know better than to get caught up in the instsgram bullshit but yet it still stings sometimes!

Reactions: 5
i will admit that she does wear some lovely bright jumpers that I would love to have,but that aside.she just makes me feel a bit tit about myself because I don’t look amazing all the time and don’t seem to give me baby as many opportunities as she does/did. I’m old enough to know better than to get caught up in the instsgram bullshit but yet it still stings sometimes!
We all get caught up in someone’s bullshit presentation of perfect parenthood/marriage/job/life/contouring...most often, it looks a lot different close up.
Please don’t feel bad comparing yourself to someone who has a secret cleaner.

Reactions: 8
Like she’s ever made homemade chicken nuggets 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
The one on her video was rolling chicken around in rice krispies! The mind boggles. I bet she only made it the once. She always cooks them junk food and says "they have a hot dinner at school"..

Reactions: 4
Ok this is majorly petty but I really can’t stand it when she describes something and says ‘so very very much’ argh why the need for all the very’s?!?! Very hormonal today so I apologise for the pettiness 🙈 got to admit I like the look of the planner but there is not a hope in hell I will be parting £24 for one. And don’t get me started on the necklace

Also being petty, I really hate the way she says 'as well' after everything!

Ok this is majorly petty but I really can’t stand it when she describes something and says ‘so very very much’ argh why the need for all the very’s?!?! Very hormonal today so I apologise for the pettiness 🙈 got to admit I like the look of the planner but there is not a hope in hell I will be parting £24 for one. And don’t get me started on the necklace
Yes! That annoys me too! And when she adds extra syllables to words. My 6 year old does it.. so I'm highly tuned to it. Probably nobody else has noticed 🙈

Also being petty, I really hate the way she says 'as well' after everything!
But she says 'well' like 'wella'.. makes her last words so long and adds an extra syllable!

Better planners in homesense. And all that wisdomy crap to fill up the pages is in every bog standard self help/mindfullness book. Plus you will get change.
Do u need to fork out that kind of money to be told 'me time' ideas are a bath, going to hair salon and painting nails. Patronising or what

Reactions: 8
Ok this is majorly petty but I really can’t stand it when she describes something and says ‘so very very much’ argh why the need for all the very’s?!?!
I’m so glad someone else has noticed this. I also noticed that it is like a virus. First Louise Pentland caught it and then (inevitably) so did Brummy Mummy.

• Haha
Do they hire a photographer on holiday their family pics are so staged. Used to quite like Emily before she became a full time youtuber and fame and money hungry

What’s so good about it that makes it different to all the other ones? From what I’ve seen of it you can get planners with layouts just like that and they will cost half the price.
Personally I don’t carry a journal/planner I just have a monthly planner on my fridge.

Do they hire a photographer on holiday their family pics are so staged. Used to quite like Emily before she became a full time youtuber and fame and money hungry
Yes there is a onsite photographer at the hotel they must use when she’s not sitting at the same sun loungers on her phone at the pool day in day out and the boys on their iPads!!

She doesn’t read here... but she immediately made the video shared on here private.

• Wow
  • Haha
I know she can’t help this and I feel really mean saying it but I can’t stand her accent/voice. It sounds like she’s trying not to have a Canadian accent but also not an English one either?! Like she can’t decide which she’d like :LOL:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.