Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffybeanz

She did a video on YouTube a while back, I believe it’s hidden now so you can’t find it by searching, she said that her dad abused her and her sister in every way and he was an alcoholic. Then her step dad was a pervert too, he set up secret cameras in her room to film her and I think he abused her sister too... that’s the gist of it anyway.
Yup that's it. And apparantly her sister told her and he rmum about the abuse but no one believed her. I can't imagine her sister wanted that to be shared with the whole world wide web.

I disagree a little about the football boots. It's clear a day that Fraser enjoys football a whole bunch, and I don't think buying quality sports equipment is outrageous.
I used to play ice hockey, and the difference between £50 and £170 skates are huge.

Not every little thing has to be made into a big problem, I think.
Yes you have a point. I didn’t think of it like that!

Jess170313

Stepford wife!!

I would also question the way in which she earns her money, it’s underhand, sly, shallow and exploits her kids.
The video she’s deleted was horrendous, car crash ramble and I was amazed she had posted it. I think it really showed her tried colours to be honest!
What did this video say?

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Bloody hell it sold quick! Half a mill as well! Jeeze! She will definitely be getting a mansion type house. I can't wait til viewers see how loaded and greedy she is plugging an ad a day.
Oh yeah she’s definitely going for the mansion isn’t she!

How weird would it be if the person buying it was a fan of hers...

raboyko

I'm surprised that she even messaged her back, I bet she was dry heaving at having to respond to someone so beneath her (in her opinion). Tbf to Emily though I'm not sure how she was meant to reply to that message. She is just so fake though.
Why reply at all though? She doesn’t reply to everyone so what a strange comment to choose? I hope she doesn’t mean that they were the ones that bought it from the council, that scheme was designed so that those on a low income could own their own home.

Linnyloo

VIP Member
The wardrobe she has for her clothes alone is double what me and hubby have to share! That's what fits and we dont need that many clothes. Plus the children have wardrobes across a whole wall. Its ridiculous!

All these vloggers buying these huge houses, with that comes a huge mortgage, high council tax rates, bigger utility bills and lots of upkeep for decorating etc. Based on their current income. This gig wont last forever. There's going to be lots of mummy vloggers falling flat on their faces in years to come!
They're very wealthy, they'll have tens of thousands stashed away. He has a good business and she does a tonne of ads. They'll never have money worries so I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you

Its been so obvious that they were looking at new houses, not only with the ad after ad after ad but she continually mentions not having enough room and all the space saving ideas, oh I mean hacks she's invented.
Did she? I don't watch her regularly like I used to in the past, maybe once every 2-3 weeks so didn't know that :oops:

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Today I did watch the end of the vlog where she is talking about new house. She said it's house with a garden. There is nothing about the price or any other info so at the moment so I won't be able to find it... Did she give any more clues? :unsure:
I know I said in my first post regarding house I think I know the new house address but it looks like it something different, but definitely in connection with her.
Saccone Jollys new house address was a bit challenging but when they posted few pics from their garden then I found it. I know it sounds like Im weird but I just had a great fun searching google map ;)
Why do you need to know where she lives? Honestly makes you sound like a weirdo. I get that influencers put their lives out there and it's easy to find where she lives now, but all she has said is she's moving house and you're desperate for details so you can find it? It's not proving a point about safety, it's just weird