Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Body image is such a tricky subject and it’s clear from this thread how easy we can be affected by what we see. I tend to think if she was really lying about her size then she would do more other devious things like photo edit her body etc so I think she gets credit for not doing that. It must be hard to put yourself out there when you don’t feel your best. I can see how some things seem problematic though, and I was totally shocked by the Dubai trip. I think she had good intentions not to brag or overface people with content from her hol but I guess once the engagement happened the excitement took over and it went out the window. Her looks are becoming a bit stale now, I have to agree. I would have expected more of a range of brands from her as she seemed (to me anyway) quite refreshing at first but it’s very repetitive now. I suppose if she’s still getting the likes etc she is just giving people what they want but maybe getting complacent.

Reactions: 4
I’ve followed this girl for a long time but recently unfollowed. I thought she was quite refreshing like a lot of people have said it in this thread but then it got stale. The main reason I unfollowed her is because of the whole “I’m 30/31” and making out she’s gone over the hill for being over 30. I’m sure your skin care doesn’t need to change drastically because on Monday you were 30 and on Thursday you are now 31. Just thought it was a bit of a wrong message to put out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve followed this girl for a long time but recently unfollowed. I thought she was quite refreshing like a lot of people have said it in this thread but then it got stale. The main reason I unfollowed her is because of the whole “I’m 30/31” and making out she’s gone over the hill for being over 30. I’m sure your skin care doesn’t need to change drastically because on Monday you were 30 and on Thursday you are now 31. Just thought it was a bit of a wrong message to put out.
Totally agree ! Plus 31 isn’t old , she makes out it’s at least 90 lol

Reactions: 3
All I can see is Ines from Married at First Sight Australia when I look at her

Reactions: 2
Oh get over yourself Emily !!
F1D5B24E-E001-448F-9F29-0BCA19D956EB.png
your views are down because people think you’re a twit for breaking lockdown rules by swanning off to Dubai 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even tho I unfollowed her on her main account. I kept following her on her home account as I’m going to be buying my first home soon and just love the inspo but I had to unfollow cos she’s begging for freebies 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Even tho I unfollowed her on her main account. I kept following her on her home account as I’m going to be buying my first home soon and just love the inspo but I had to unfollow cos she’s begging for freebies 🤢
These “influencers” that beg with all the money they claim to make is just embarrassing. But I bet they would walk past a homeless person on the street.

This is in no way a hate comment but does anyone know if she had anything done to her face? Like fillers or something? I just feel like her face has changed (and keep changing) in the past few months. Maybe it’s just the filters tho 🤔 reminds me a bit of Gemma Miles

Maybe she used to photoshop her face?
I was quite shocked when she put up that photo of her at the gym that she had photoshopped. Christ putting in all that work in the gym and still photoshopping, honestly feel so sorry for girls still doing that.

This is in no way a hate comment but does anyone know if she had anything done to her face? Like fillers or something? I just feel like her face has changed (and keep changing) in the past few months. Maybe it’s just the filters tho 🤔 reminds me a bit of Gemma Miles
Yes!
She seems to look very odd and I can’t put my finger on it

Reactions: 2
I was just wondering cause with all the lockdowns she might’ve not been able to get the usual treatment and the fillers dissolved or something? Or was she literally using so many face changing filters before? Hopefully she’s just going more natural way

Reactions: 1
I’m getting buzz lightyesr vibes off this 😂
Same lol ! Her face shape has changed , only noticed since you guys pointed it out. It looks like she’s been on testosterone or steroids with how square her face has gone. I wonder if she was on some kind of hormone treatment as she mentioned about bad periods? Also why are all her dresses soooo short? I know that sounds a bit prude lol

• Haha
Same lol ! Her face shape has changed , only noticed since you guys pointed it out. It looks like she’s been on testosterone or steroids with how square her face has gone. I wonder if she was on some kind of hormone treatment as she mentioned about bad periods? Also why are all her dresses soooo short? I know that sounds a bit prude lol
Ohhh maybe it is hormone treatment! 🤔
What do you guys think about that post she put on her stories? About how the influencers’ page/YouTube is like their home and you shouldn’t criticise ‘the interior’ but leave? I see all of them quoting that recently. And I don’t like it. It’s their JOB, not their home, they get paid because people come to ‘visit’. While bullying is never okay, they seem to scream ‘troll’ at anyone who calls them out for anything 🙄

• Heart
Ohhh maybe it is hormone treatment! 🤔
What do you guys think about that post she put on her stories? About how the influencers’ page/YouTube is like their home and you shouldn’t criticise ‘the interior’ but leave? I see all of them quoting that recently. And I don’t like it. It’s their JOB, not their home, they get paid because people come to ‘visit’. While bullying is never okay, they seem to scream ‘troll’ at anyone who calls them out for anything 🙄
Yeah I agree , even constructive criticism is deemed as “trolling” with these influencers lol

It really annoys me “influencers” call it a job ... being a influencer to me, is someone who is inspiring in what they do for a living/how they behave... these lazy arseholes do nothing all day, do not influence or inspire society and think they can just do what they want !!! And get paid for it !!! It isn’t a job ! It’s a life choice to be a lazy slob with no ambition or motivation.

Reactions: 5
It really annoys me “influencers” call it a job ... being a influencer to me, is someone who is inspiring in what they do for a living/how they behave... these lazy arseholes do nothing all day, do not influence or inspire society and think they can just do what they want !!! And get paid for it !!! It isn’t a job ! It’s a life choice to be a lazy slob with no ambition or motivation.
Couldn’t agree more but unfortunately we live in very sad times. Hopefully a lot of people have changed their mind about the influencers during this pandemic. Not only most of them are lazy and can’t even be bothered with coming up with any interesting content but also they think they’re above everyone else, breaking lockdown rules etc 🙄