Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh maybe it is hormone treatment! šŸ¤”
What do you guys think about that post she put on her stories? About how the influencersā€™ page/YouTube is like their home and you shouldnā€™t criticise ā€˜the interiorā€™ but leave? I see all of them quoting that recently. And I donā€™t like it. Itā€™s their JOB, not their home, they get paid because people come to ā€˜visitā€™. While bullying is never okay, they seem to scream ā€˜trollā€™ at anyone who calls them out for anything šŸ™„
It's absolute bullshit I posted about it on another influencers thread....

Yeah it's maybe like going into someone's home if you happen to stumble across Sandra who works on the reception of your doctors Instagram profile and it's public.

But for the likes of Emily and other influencers who use their Instagram page as a business it's more accurate to say it's like going to a shop and as a customer to the shop - if the store is scruffy, if the product selection is crap, if the staff are rude - you are well within your rights to complain about these things.

Pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's absolute bullshit I posted about it on another influencers thread....

Yeah it's maybe like going into someone's home if you happen to stumble across Sandra who works on the reception of your doctors Instagram profile and it's public.

But for the likes of Emily and other influencers who use their Instagram page as a business it's more accurate to say it's like going to a shop and as a customer to the shop - if the store is scruffy, if the product selection is crap, if the staff are rude - you are well within your rights to complain about these things.

Pathetic
This!!!! I get the whole 'there's a real person behind the account' but there are also real people behind any business, and whether influencers like it or not they are a business!! Pisses me off that they are happy to make all the money from it but not understand that this has always been part of running a business, getting criticism you don't like.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Makes me sick when these knobs use the trolling card and that people that give them feedback canā€™t be happy in their lives! Ok huns you justify not being able to take genuine feedback or comments you disagree with as trolling if that helps you deal with it better!

Meanwhile us normal folk donā€™t say our boss must not love themselves when they give us negative feedback! Or that they are bullying us!

The worst one of this I find is hazel wood as she still works a normal job so youā€™d think she could understand the difference between actual trolls and constructive feedback!

Also she isnā€™t a size 12 probably more like a 14-16 at this point in time.

Reactions: 6
Ohhh maybe it is hormone treatment! šŸ¤”
What do you guys think about that post she put on her stories? About how the influencersā€™ page/YouTube is like their home and you shouldnā€™t criticise ā€˜the interiorā€™ but leave? I see all of them quoting that recently. And I donā€™t like it. Itā€™s their JOB, not their home, they get paid because people come to ā€˜visitā€™. While bullying is never okay, they seem to scream ā€˜trollā€™ at anyone who calls them out for anything šŸ™„
When they are constantly asking fans for suggestions for content or feedback then itā€™s not ok for influencers to say itā€™s off limits to comment opinions. Make your own bleeping content then if you donā€™t want people to have an opinion.

basically, itā€™s ok to have you all pay for my lifestyle and holidays but not ok to listen to criticism- get in the real world love! Thatā€™s put me right off her now

Reactions: 4
Also I got absolutely jumped on last time I said something on this topic... But claims she's a 12-14 yet is promoting Fashion Nova Curve which is clearly a plus size brand as per their own Instagram.... Is she saying size 12 is plus size now? šŸ¤” she's so confusing...
Those shorts fit her nice and she looks lovely in them but are size 14 TALL range shorts.

Size 14 TALL, is about a size 16 to someone not tall or of a petite height.

if I wear a petite, which Iā€™m not... Iā€™d be a size 12 as Iā€™m tall, in a standard range im a size 10 and in a tall range (asos or topshop) Iā€™m a size 8. (I am not a size 8 and wouldnā€™t tell the world that was my size out of pure embarrassment to my selfšŸ¤£)

sheā€™s a plus size. I Think the midsize thing as we discussed before is her not wanting to own up to falling in to that particular category of being plus size/curve .

• Heart
I really think it would be easier if she just just shared her measurements (bust, waist, hips, height) and then she can say - when I order/buy from this brand I wear size blah

Reactions: 3
Same lol ! Her face shape has changed , only noticed since you guys pointed it out. It looks like sheā€™s been on testosterone or steroids with how square her face has gone. I wonder if she was on some kind of hormone treatment as she mentioned about bad periods? Also why are all her dresses soooo short? I know that sounds a bit prude lol
her face shape has changed, Iā€™ve been looking and itā€™s on the lower half jaw area, it has become very square. I thought it was because of the weight gain maybe but then my face goes round and I have hamster cheeks myself when I gain, but could possible be hormones.

for Someone short, I donā€™t understand how things are short on her height but they are.

personally I feel she looks a bit frumpy of late, I think thatā€™s a word. Looks older than her age and not so glam, maybe itā€™s the lockdown as she is normally on fire.

her face shape has changed, Iā€™ve been looking and itā€™s on the lower half jaw area, it has become very square. I thought it was because of the weight gain maybe but then my face goes round and I have hamster cheeks myself when I gain, but could possible be hormones.

for Someone short, I donā€™t understand how things are short on her height but they are.

personally I feel she looks a bit frumpy of late, I think thatā€™s a word. Looks older than her age and not so glam, maybe itā€™s the lockdown as she is normally on fire.
Exactly, I started following her cause I thought she looked great (I mean style-wise) and gave great tips on how to dress. Think sheā€™s lost it a bit during lockdown but who hasnā€™t šŸ˜‚

As for the dresses being ā€˜shortā€™ on her - maybe sizing up/wearing your proper size could help? šŸ˜¶ everything just looks very tight on her, like you couldnā€™t even breathe properly

Exactly, I started following her cause I thought she looked great (I mean style-wise) and gave great tips on how to dress. Think sheā€™s lost it a bit during lockdown but who hasnā€™t šŸ˜‚

As for the dresses being ā€˜shortā€™ on her - maybe sizing up/wearing your proper size could help? šŸ˜¶ everything just looks very tight on her, like you couldnā€™t even breathe properly
Yes the squeezing is helped by the stretchy fabric on a lot of the body suits items she chooses.

As another member has said the shape wear rolls down, I did wear Spanx once to a wedding and it was awful... I got sweaty vag to be blunt with so much compression so wouldnā€™t do it again šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ so wearing something so tight each and every day is really going to start chaffing and cutting into the skin and I donā€™t like that feeling.

A reel on Instagram can look amazing but vs the daily commute that look can be very different

Yes the squeezing is helped by the stretchy fabric on a lot of the body suits items she chooses.

As another member has said the shape wear rolls down, I did wear Spanx once to a wedding and it was awful... I got sweaty vag to be blunt with so much compression so wouldnā€™t do it again šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ so wearing something so tight each and every day is really going to start chaffing and cutting into the skin and I donā€™t like that feeling.

A reel on Instagram can look amazing but vs the daily commute that look can be very different
Oh my god, yes thank you! I always thought how the hell people can wear shape wear without it rolling down, cutting into the skin and chaffing! I tried so many, even the more expensive ones but I always end up taking it off during the evening šŸ˜‚

Controversial but I think itā€™s a joke sheā€™s bragging on her covid vaccine being a asthma sufferer but wasnā€™t that arsed about the virus when she swanned off to Dubai in lockdown because she felt she ā€œdeserved a holidayā€ šŸ¤”šŸ™„

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Controversial but I think itā€™s a joke sheā€™s bragging on her covid vaccine being a asthma sufferer but wasnā€™t that arsed about the virus when she swanned off to Dubai in lockdown because she felt she ā€œdeserved a holidayā€ šŸ¤”šŸ™„
I remember someone posted on Misha Grimesā€™ thread that people should be vaccinated according to how well they were sticking to the lockdown rules šŸ˜ (if youā€™re not familiar with Misha - she went on multiple holidays and then got the vaccine a couple of weeks ago cause sheā€™s got lyme disease)
I know Emily wasnā€™t the worst of all the influencers but you shouldnā€™t just pick and choose when you are or youā€™re not bothered about your condition

• Heart
.... insert dress thatā€™s not short, I donā€™t recall anything being posted this length EVER before ....

80CAE175-372D-45D6-B986-3538661D0AC9.jpeg

do you think she reads this forum šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Amazing how influencers can warp the narrative to what suits them best that week!

Reactions: 4
I Think she looks so much better with a dress at that length ! She looks nice . Still think sheā€™s a twit tho lol
I agree, that length is much better on her. She looks good in that colour too.

I feel sits a more flattering length looks classier and complements the curve if you have some meat on you. Super short things unfortunately I donā€™t think look good on many people... those tacky short things she was wearing look awful and I think if you saw her on a night out wearing it she would be forever pulling it down.

I agree, that length is much better on her. She looks good in that colour too.

I feel sits a more flattering length looks classier and complements the curve if you have some meat on you. Super short things unfortunately I donā€™t think look good on many people... those tacky short things she was wearing look awful and I think if you saw her on a night out wearing it she would be forever pulling it down.
Yeah I agree!! When the dress is too short can make girls look really square . But I like this look on her , so much better than the short tight dresses

I have unfollowed
Just canā€™t watch anymore
She pouts and eye fucks herself all the time and even when she talks she talks with a pout and Iā€™m fed up with the constant editing and filters
Never ever seen her un-filtered always some stupid over the top filter on her face and always a different face shape
One day she is round and chubby the next itā€™s square then next talking with a constant pout na man Iā€™m out now!
She is so bloody fake I never know whatā€™s real and whatā€™s not
Sorry Emily you started off so good but have ruined what you had

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to laugh when she was saying today that her skins been so bad whilst putting her heliocare on with the dirtiest beauty blender I ever did see šŸ¤£ no tit sherlock

• Haha
Reactions: 2