Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh when she was saying today that her skins been so bad whilst putting her heliocare on with the dirtiest beauty blender I ever did see ๐Ÿคฃ no tit sherlock
I thought the same lol ! Although I use heliocare , it was recommended at an aesthetics clinic and itโ€™s lovely but very expensive for what it is

I thought the same lol ! Although I use heliocare , it was recommended at an aesthetics clinic and itโ€™s lovely but very expensive for what it is
why is it being put on with the beauty blender did she say? is it the tinted one?

heliocare is a great product but I dunno why spf needs to be applied with the sponge as you loose a lot of the product

Yes, the party girl diet ๐Ÿ”‘ ๐Ÿš ๐Ÿ’Š

Reactions: 1
why is it being put on with the beauty blender did she say? is it the tinted one?

heliocare is a great product but I dunno why spf needs to be applied with the sponge as you loose a lot of the product

Yes, the party girl diet ๐Ÿ”‘ ๐Ÿš ๐Ÿ’Š
I always apply it with my fingers lol it goes on better that way and like you say , the makeup sponge will just absorb most of it

I'm shocked she's created her own mid-size brand? I thought it would be a collab. One part of me respects the hustle, the other is a bit skeptical.
I'm guessing she has no plans to lose a lot of her weight, which is fine, but I did not expect this. Intrigued to see how it goes. I predict a lot of fashion nova looking pieces.

Reactions: 2
I'm shocked she's created her own mid-size brand? I thought it would be a collab. One part of me respects the hustle, the other is a bit skeptical.
I'm guessing she has no plans to lose a lot of her weight, which is fine, but I did not expect this. Intrigued to see how it goes. I predict a lot of fashion nova looking pieces.
Can't wait for more body suits and joggers ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think the world and his wife have had enough of bodysuits and joggers after a year of them!
I cannot wait and I cannot express this enough to get dressed up and go out!!!!!
Thinking of burning all my loungewear as my eyes hurt from looking at it for sooo long!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
hahah... I do think each item will be made out of stretchy material with elastic waist bands so more size 16 people can find comfort calling themselves a size 12 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And.... I made a post a while back surrounding the mid size/ plus size situation and what sizes fall into which category.

the sizes for her new range she states are going to be.....

12, 14, 16 or as M, L, XL

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

She does know that Mid sizes isnt bloody plus size (curve)

So how is mid size not catered for? ๐Ÿ˜‚ can buy these clothes in every shop

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
hahah... I do think each item will be made out of stretchy material with elastic waist bands so more size 16 people can find comfort calling themselves a size 12 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And.... I made a post a while back surrounding the mid size/ plus size situation and what sizes fall into which category.

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Exactly!

And also if your brand is launching next month you must have decided which sizes you are including by now?

Reactions: 3
I like Emily and I follow her but I do agree sheโ€™s bigger than a 12. Iโ€™m similar height to her and a 10-12. Itโ€™s telling she isnโ€™t trying on topshop size 12 jeans isnโ€™t it.... I donโ€™t really care what size she is but when you always wear stretchy clothes or you are sizing up if it has a zip and no stretch.... then you are maybe a bigger size than you think. Also no one wants to wear Spanx every day.. wtf! Who is is wearing Spanx to squeeze into boohoo loungewear๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 9

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Surely if you are only having 3 sizes, the obvious choices would be S, M, L. Why start at M?!

Sorry but this is going to be a flop. She isn't going to have created anything that isn't already available on the market.

I like Emily and I follow her but I do agree sheโ€™s bigger than a 12. Iโ€™m similar height to her and a 10-12. Itโ€™s telling she isnโ€™t trying on topshop size 12 jeans isnโ€™t it.... I donโ€™t really care what size she is but when you always wear stretchy clothes or you are sizing up if it has a zip and no stretch.... then you are maybe a bigger size than you think. Also no one wants to wear Spanx every day.. wtf! Who is is wearing Spanx to squeeze into boohoo loungewear๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Exactly, she seems to be squeezing herself into size 12 but only with the help of shapewear!

I hope her new business is going to be successful and she wonโ€™t fall into the footsteps of Elle Darby etc with overpriced tat thatโ€™s poor quality..

Exactly, she seems to be squeezing herself into size 12 but only with the help of shapewear!

I hope her new business is going to be successful and she wonโ€™t fall into the footsteps of Elle Darby etc with overpriced tat thatโ€™s poor quality..
My guess is it will, it will be plain โœŒ"midsize"โœŒ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฉ joggers for ยฃ40 a pop when you can get exactly the same -probably better quality - from Missguided for ยฃ12 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

She thinks slapping the word "mid sized" On anything is a recipe for success

• Haha
My guess is it will, it will be plain โœŒ"midsize"โœŒ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฉ joggers for ยฃ40 a pop when you can get exactly the same -probably better quality - from Missguided for ยฃ12 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

She thinks slapping the word "mid sized" On anything is a recipe for success
I bet itโ€™s going to be , LOTS of body suits with compression garments inside so you canโ€™t breathe for the sake of the label being two sizes too small on your clothes.

lol at this midsized ... honestly. There is no niche for this. Who has funded this business plan?

Reactions: 2
I bet itโ€™s going to be , LOTS of body suits with compression garments inside so you canโ€™t breathe for the sake of the label being two sizes too small on your clothes.

lol at this midsized ... honestly. There is no niche for this. Who has funded this business plan?
Exactly! I understand the niche for very small clothes (size 2,size 4) and plus size, as this hasn't always been readily available from the high street....

But I started shopping in adult shops in 2004 when I was 13 and for as long as I can remember there's never been any problems getting size 10-14 (proper midsize ๐Ÿคญ) so what's the big deal?

Midsize style in Emily's book doesn't appear to be any different from very slim girls as she's constantly in very short stuff ๐Ÿคฃ so surely there's no need for any "mid size" specific brand, just buy what ever you want in basically any website going, which will all sell size 10s, 12s and 14s anyway?

Am I missing something here?!

Exactly! I understand the niche for very small clothes (size 2,size 4) and plus size, as this hasn't always been readily available from the high street....

But I started shopping in adult shops in 2004 when I was 13 and for as long as I can remember there's never been any problems getting size 10-14 (proper midsize ๐Ÿคญ) so what's the big deal?

Midsize style in Emily's book doesn't appear to be any different from very slim girls as she's constantly in very short stuff ๐Ÿคฃ so surely there's no need for any "mid size" specific brand, just buy what ever you want in basically any website going, which will all sell size 10s, 12s and 14s anyway?

Am I missing something here?!
Asos has ASOS curve, tall, petite and maternity. You can get high fashion clothing very easily for all sizes now and hats off to these sites for catering for everyone.

Gone are the days when it was only EVANS or that Long tall sally for crappy granny trousers and dresses for anyone who didnโ€™t fit societal norms for clothing.

Also really unsure where she is going with this concept.

• Heart
Iโ€™m confused too. Being midsize I think Iโ€™m quite fortunate in the sense that Iโ€™m catered for in clothing, Emily only seems to shop on boohoo and PLT. Zara and H&M are a nightmare but thatโ€™s because the sizing is ridic! Iโ€™ve been plus size and that was a nightmare, all the fashionable clothes were horribly made and it was all crop tops and unflattering PLT/fashion nova styles made for people with heaps of body confidence (think Lizzo) Anyway, I just donโ€™t see how she thinks sheโ€™s made up a new concept? Also I think by excluding sizes sheโ€™s making a big mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've only just watched her reel in full as I don't follow her anymore. I'm assuming she is doing this because she has got what she feels is a large enough following to pull it off. Sorry but most people, unless they know who she is and follow her, aren't going to go for this unless it actually is AMAZING. As said previously, she isn't creating anything out of the ordinary. There is nowhere you can't buy mid-size clothing! So... She has 254000 followers, fair enough that's quite a lot of people who may be interested in her fashion line. BUT her reel actually only got just short of 60000 views (in 3 days), and furthermore, only 7610 accounts have actually liked the video. I would suggest that those who have liked it are probably the only ones REALLY interested in it. That's 3% of her following. To me, that isn't a promising level of interest. I am intrigued to see what it's like when it launches. I do like Emily, I just got bored of her samey samey outfits. She came across very sweet and excited in the video, I just hope she isn't disappointed if it doesn't turn out as she hopes. I would suggest doing free returns, I don't personally buy online from places that don't do free returns, especially if it's not a brand I'm familiar with, as it's too much faff trying to send things back.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m intrigued to see if itโ€™s just going to be generic fashion that you can get from virtually anywhere or if it will have features that make it more suitable for midsize bodies? One thing I do hope she does is make sure that dresses are longer, im no prude but the dresses she tries on and dresses from boohoo/fast fashion in general are so short and so unflattering! Also is she actually designing the items or are they items that are just going to be bought from wholesale? Iโ€™m definitely intrigued to see the quality, if sheโ€™s not sorted the sizing out and she launches next month, something tells me that itโ€™s going to be cheaply produced fast fashion bought at wholesale. If thatโ€™s the case, thereโ€™s no way the line will be successful when her competitors will be PLT/boohoo.

Reactions: 5
She will need to be careful because if she stops showing high street brands on her try ons then she will lose some of her market