Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I used to like her but now all she does is promote her own brand/collabs or go on holiday! Every time I find an influencer I like it all goes to there head and it’s all money money money where are all the reels and posts sharing style tips any more literally nothing another bore to unfollow

Reactions: 16

blossombloss

Chatty Member
She just doesn't post content anymore like she used to. I get her focus has shifted to ELR, but I think she needs to find some sort of balance. Posting about all her holiday outfits isn't so relatable when most people aren't going abroad.
I do find I'm on the verge of unsubbing

Reactions: 16

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Controversial but I think it’s a joke she’s bragging on her covid vaccine being a asthma sufferer but wasn’t that arsed about the virus when she swanned off to Dubai in lockdown because she felt she “deserved a holiday” 🤔🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Lala1988

I found this thread last night and had to join because I used to know her. She is fake and manipulative in my opinion but I suppose when you work in marketing you kind of have to be. What annoys me is how she goes on about this perfect relationship online yet she complained he was starting to be manipulative and started talking about where she can and cant go and what to wear and that she'd put on weight and what money shes spending etc. And that she always has to pay for everything and that he's cheap basically. When she was drunk once on a work night out she told me she might aswel get with some random because she was convinced hed cheated on her anyway. She used to say her ex was very toxic too. So just shows you cant believe what people put on insta although he doesn't look like the typ to treat her like that but i guess you never know. Anyway although I think shes fake hope shes ok i did feel sorry for her but at the same time its hard to know what the truth is and whats not with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

ChattyAuntPatty

I’ve followed this girl for a long time but recently unfollowed. I thought she was quite refreshing like a lot of people have said it in this thread but then it got stale. The main reason I unfollowed her is because of the whole “I’m 30/31” and making out she’s gone over the hill for being over 30. I’m sure your skin care doesn’t need to change drastically because on Monday you were 30 and on Thursday you are now 31. Just thought it was a bit of a wrong message to put out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Loulou_23

VIP Member
I like Emily her content is great. I'm a bit disappointed her and her bf have gone to stay with friends in Dubai for NYE though. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11

HmmmReally

VIP Member
She isn’t a size 12, unless it’s 100% stretchy. She’s also very short…. She used to be great but she’s fallen down the influencer hole now

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
noone is body shaming, theres absolutely nothing wrong with whatever size she is as I've said she is beautiful and has great style!

She's said herself she's a US size 11 (obviously not realising thats not between a UK 10-12 as US sizes are UK size minus 4) it is in fact 14-16 but then says she's put on sooooo much weight yet is only a 12 in UK sizes but buttons on certain things she wears look like they're about to ping off...

Do you honestly think a responsible NHS doctor would tell a size 12 person they need to lose weight? Very unlikely, you maybe don't like it but no one is shaming or saying her current size is disgusting, we're talking about the deceit and how several recovering anorexics/bulimics have came on and said seeing her say shes a 12 is triggering them.

You're totally right I'd say

Slim = size 6/8, catwalk model type of physique like kendall jenner/gigi hadid
View attachment 460458
View attachment 460462

MIDSIZE = size 10/12, still slim but with too much meat on their bones to fit into the fashion model aesthetic, I feel the phrase "slim thick" covers this type of body to a T. Kelly Brook in her heyday is to me, a really good example of someone "mid sized".

View attachment 460478

Plus size = size 14-16. Iskra Lawrence (UK size 14)/ Ashley Graham (UK size 16) type of figure. To do a side by side comparison I would say these are the people who Emily currently corresponds with the most....absolutely nothing wrong with that, Ashley and Iskra are beautiful beautiful women but I just dont feel it's representative of midsize 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 460489

View attachment 460490
Doctors don’t go off clothes size when measuring BMI they go off weight and height. She’s a similar height to me and even though I was a size 10 I weighed nearly 11.5 stone, you might not believe me here but I’ve no reason to lie and I was classed as overweight. I think it’s unfair to call someone out about their size, I think she has in the past said that she’s wearing a 16 and truthfully I think the 12’s and 14’s are looking a little tighter but people are so different with how they carry their weight. Her tummy is relatively flat and she won’t have to have her jeans compensate for belly fat so they button up. Personally I find it more triggering when I see women being compared to other women in terms of size etc and some of the comments I’ve seen have been a little harsh. I’m only saying this because I know what it’s like to wear smaller clothes and look like a bigger size and have people disbelieve me and it led to a lot of insecurities.

I personally would rather call her out for Dubai and her tired content. Just don’t want to give her a reason to say that people are bitching about her size on tattle rather than other things.

glamapuss

Sorry to be that girl as I find Emily beautiful and I love her style BUT she's bought US size 11 Jeans.

US sizes run 4 sizes behind UK

So a US 4 is a UK 8, a US 6 is a UK 10, a US 8 is a UK 12 and so on and so forth

If she's buying US size 11 jeans and they fit her she's between a 14 and a 16, not a 12 to 14 a she claims on her vids. I wish influencers wouldn't do this as it gives people complexes about how they look, like im a 12 and I would say she's a fair bit bigger than me, before I seen her getting a UK size 15 jean in this video I was thinking I was looking at myself through rose coloured glasses and that I wasn't actually the size I see myself to be 😩😩😩😩
Her content is great and I think her videos and outfits are extremely well put together

I personally wouldn’t class her body as mid size anymore. Her height may allow her to fit into smaller clothes that someone who is over 5’5 but her BMI looks easily over 35.

in my view midsize is size 10-12, little bit of a english pear shape and a small muffin top... she looks like a size 16 looking at her thighs and arms etc.

here’s some tea... ☕ she was a lot slimmer when she took drugs and was heavily into clubbing.

• Wow
  • Heart

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Liked her until she became another one who thought she break the covid rules because she’s a “influencer”

another covidiot.

theodorable

She’s on and AD pr cruise, posting ADs for new look, posting ADs for isawitfirst, posting ADs for her own business and posting about which designer bag to get? She seems to have forgotten that it was her content that gives her all of these ADs, it’s all she ever bothers to post these days. Read the fucking room Emily.
I’m also so sick of seeing virgin paying all these insta huns to go on cruises, mega off putting

Reactions: 10

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
I have mixed feelings about Emily now.

Started following when she was a very small account, we’re similar shape and size and she definitely helped me with style advice.

Lost a lot of respect for her when she want to Dubai, she wasn’t sensitive about it either, I found her posts very braggy and I lost a lot of respect for her.

Now I find all her styles very samey and I really dislike the tight cheap looking dresses from fast fashion sites, I want to see her try on other brands because them tight synthetic dresses really don’t do anything for anyone, even very slim people. I find that most of her day outfits a leather look leggings, boohoo bodysuit, blazer and chunky shoes, would love to see her mix it up a bit! Even her office wardrobe video featured leather look leggings, I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve never worn anything like that in the office.

Sorry, long post but I do think I’m getting a bit bored with the outfits.

theodorable

I’m so glad I found this thread! Totally agree with what others have said, I don’t know why she’s clinging to be a 12 when she clearly isn’t. There’s nothing wrong with being a bigger size.

In her recent Zara haul on YouTube every time shes trying on something she thinks might not fit she makes sure to say it’s because she has big boobs and a big bum? Lol just accept your overall size, it’s embarrassing at this point

Loulou_23

VIP Member
watching her zara haul how can she still be claiming to be a 12-14! I would say shes more like like a 14-16.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Lulalala

Chatty Member
I like Emily and I follow her but I do agree she’s bigger than a 12. I’m similar height to her and a 10-12. It’s telling she isn’t trying on topshop size 12 jeans isn’t it.... I don’t really care what size she is but when you always wear stretchy clothes or you are sizing up if it has a zip and no stretch.... then you are maybe a bigger size than you think. Also no one wants to wear Spanx every day.. wtf! Who is is wearing Spanx to squeeze into boohoo loungewear🤣🤣

• Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I've only just watched her reel in full as I don't follow her anymore. I'm assuming she is doing this because she has got what she feels is a large enough following to pull it off. Sorry but most people, unless they know who she is and follow her, aren't going to go for this unless it actually is AMAZING. As said previously, she isn't creating anything out of the ordinary. There is nowhere you can't buy mid-size clothing! So... She has 254000 followers, fair enough that's quite a lot of people who may be interested in her fashion line. BUT her reel actually only got just short of 60000 views (in 3 days), and furthermore, only 7610 accounts have actually liked the video. I would suggest that those who have liked it are probably the only ones REALLY interested in it. That's 3% of her following. To me, that isn't a promising level of interest. I am intrigued to see what it's like when it launches. I do like Emily, I just got bored of her samey samey outfits. She came across very sweet and excited in the video, I just hope she isn't disappointed if it doesn't turn out as she hopes. I would suggest doing free returns, I don't personally buy online from places that don't do free returns, especially if it's not a brand I'm familiar with, as it's too much faff trying to send things back.

• Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I have unfollowed
Just can’t watch anymore
She pouts and eye fucks herself all the time and even when she talks she talks with a pout and I’m fed up with the constant editing and filters
Never ever seen her un-filtered always some stupid over the top filter on her face and always a different face shape
One day she is round and chubby the next it’s square then next talking with a constant pout na man I’m out now!
She is so bloody fake I never know what’s real and what’s not
Sorry Emily you started off so good but have ruined what you had

• Haha

Rubystaff

Anyone else follow her on Instagram? I’ve been following her since lockdown, and I just love her and her style advice!