Emily Lucy Rajch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow! She is was in a Tier 3 area, not a Tier 2/3 area (whatever that means). Also "we haven't had a beach holiday since 2019" like that's an excuse 😒

Reactions: 4
Unfollowed now. At first I gave her the benefit of the doubt as her bf booked the trip and I guess if we're all honest it would be really hard to say to someone surprising us with a gift like that "thank you but I'm not going".

But she's now all over stories and making reels of her "fairytale" and how happy she is and how amazing the trips been and it's just what she needed and deserved and I just think she needs to get a grip. Her following is huge and it's very insensitive to be showing off in the way she is when most of us are locked down, have lost loved ones or haven't seen them in almost a year. Lost jobs, trying to make ends meet, suffering with their mental health.

No one cares about your morally wrong holiday of a lifetime Emily.

Reactions: 8
I must admit I really liked Emily still do for her realness with her body shape. However I think I'm going to unfollow now as shes getting too much on her Instagram stories. She hardly uploads on YouTube either.

The fact shes saying she deserved it and works hard is a bit of a joke too! I'm sure the doctors and nurses who work hard and long hours, who are exhausted would love a holiday!

Reactions: 8
Agree! I absolutely loved her before with her honesty about her shape changing how it affected her and the advice she gave on dressing for your body. I do think a lot of these influencers are so wrapped up with trying to be mini celebs they start to forget who their target audience is and that they make money from our engagement. I followed her because she was real!

I am happy for her she’s got engaged and celebrated her 30th and under usual circumstances would be loving the posts! but there are many people who have had to celebrate their bdays in lockdown postpone holidays, proposals and even weddings.

I got married in March last year had to cancel our numbers down to 15. And cancel our honeymoon which we still haven’t rebooked because now is not the time.

Today I’m sat in my pjs haven’t got dressed have no motivation to move as I like many others feel completely lost in this situation. I too have unfollowed. I can’t say she’s the only one I’ve unfollowed this last week.

Reactions: 7
Can't stand her. Fake to get loads of new followers by being body positive then as soon as she hits a decent number she's on a diet! Not very body positive when she's now rehung to lose weight! And showing off constantly about her trip to Dubai urgh read the room

Reactions: 6
I came across her the other day and noticed a few friends followed her. Scrolled down and.. Oh she's in Dubai. Another one. Honestly, get real. Who do these people think they are?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to be that girl as I find Emily beautiful and I love her style BUT she's bought US size 11 Jeans.

US sizes run 4 sizes behind UK

So a US 4 is a UK 8, a US 6 is a UK 10, a US 8 is a UK 12 and so on and so forth

If she's buying US size 11 jeans and they fit her she's between a 14 and a 16, not a 12 to 14 a she claims on her vids. I wish influencers wouldn't do this as it gives people complexes about how they look, like im a 12 and I would say she's a fair bit bigger than me, before I seen her getting a UK size 15 jean in this video I was thinking I was looking at myself through rose coloured glasses and that I wasn't actually the size I see myself to be 😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 5
Sorry to be that girl as I find Emily beautiful and I love her style BUT she's bought US size 11 Jeans.

US sizes run 4 sizes behind UK

So a US 4 is a UK 8, a US 6 is a UK 10, a US 8 is a UK 12 and so on and so forth

If she's buying US size 11 jeans and they fit her she's between a 14 and a 16, not a 12 to 14 a she claims on her vids. I wish influencers wouldn't do this as it gives people complexes about how they look, like im a 12 and I would say she's a fair bit bigger than me, before I seen her getting a UK size 15 jean in this video I was thinking I was looking at myself through rose coloured glasses and that I wasn't actually the size I see myself to be 😩😩😩😩
Her content is great and I think her videos and outfits are extremely well put together

I personally wouldn’t class her body as mid size anymore. Her height may allow her to fit into smaller clothes that someone who is over 5’5 but her BMI looks easily over 35.

in my view midsize is size 10-12, little bit of a english pear shape and a small muffin top... she looks like a size 16 looking at her thighs and arms etc.

here’s some tea... ☕ she was a lot slimmer when she took drugs and was heavily into clubbing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her content is great and I think her videos and outfits are extremely well put together

I personally wouldn’t class her body as mid size anymore. Her height may allow her to fit into smaller clothes that someone who is over 5’5 but her BMI looks easily over 35.

in my view midsize is size 10-12, little bit of a english pear shape and a small muffin top... she looks like a size 16 looking at her thighs and arms etc.

here’s some tea... ☕ she was a lot slimmer when she took drugs and was heavily into clubbing.
Oooh thats some good tea! Do you know her???!

I love her style honestly but I'm just glad someone can see what I can!

Reactions: 2
Oooh thats some good tea! Do you know her???!

I love her style honestly but I'm just glad someone can see what I can!
I know of her, in the way of being in a previous social scene. She was a right druggy, she comes across really squeaky clean with her Instagram so I guess it’s kinda funny.

If I really could be bothered I’d try find photos, maybe another month in lockdown may take its tole on my boredom 😂😂 but she was super skinny, like collarbone sticking out and skinny arms skinny.

I know of her, in the way of being in a previous social scene. She was a right druggy, she comes across really squeaky clean with her Instagram so I guess it’s kinda funny.

If I really could be bothered I’d try find photos, maybe another month in lockdown may take its tole on my boredom 😂😂 but she was super skinny, like collarbone sticking out and skinny arms skinny.
Jesus Christ! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

When you say druggy do you mean party drugs like coke, speed, MDMA etc or do you mean really really sinister stuff, like crack and heroin? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

When you say druggy do you mean party drugs like coke, speed, MDMA etc or do you mean really really sinister stuff, like crack and heroin? 😱
hahahaha party drugs... ketamine, GHB, coke, pills.

not an actual crack head 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣 god this made me lol.

• Haha
hahahaha party drugs... ketamine, GHB, coke, pills.

not an actual crack head 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣 god this made me lol.
Sorry it's just when you said a "right druggy" I don't normally call weekend offenders druggies but that might just be me lol 😂

Was her boyfriend the same? He seems kinda sensible!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry it's just when you said a "right druggy" I don't normally call weekend offenders druggies but that might just be me lol 😂

Was her boyfriend the same? He seems kinda sensible!
because I said clubbing in my earlier thread I thought that message may of carried through... being a right druggy in the clubbing scene meaning getting on it every weekend.

I repeat.. I am not saying Emily was a drug addict 😂 no no no, just That she was tiny when she took drugs for partying purposes.

• Haha
I do like this girl but I also do find her triggering
When she says size 12-14 and I then like others has said above think that I must be wearing rose tinted glasses as I’m a 14-16 and don’t look as big as her!
So now I’m thinking am I actually bigger then what I think iam
And the whole Dubai trip angered me so much!
There was so much bragging and like others have said it was unnecessary travel

Reactions: 9
I think she did say not long ago she’s a 14 now not 12-14 but I have found her increasingly more annoying since she went to Dubai. Probably gonna be an unfollow soon!

I love her style. She’s definitely not a 12/14 but I didn’t hold that against her. Then she went to Dubai. Nosedived in my estimation. Has she shut up about getting engaged yet? Borrrrring.

I do like this girl but I also do find her triggering
When she says size 12-14 and I then like others has said above think that I must be wearing rose tinted glasses as I’m a 14-16 and don’t look as big as her!
So now I’m thinking am I actually bigger then what I think iam
And the whole Dubai trip angered me so much!
There was so much bragging and like others have said it was unnecessary travel

I fully agree. I’m about a 12-14 but she looks a bit bigger than me...

I gave her the benefit of a doubt with the Dubai trip, but she was posting A LOT during that trip and for it to have been a surprise trip as she tried justifying, it was a bit tasteless to have posted as much as she did. I wish she had said it was a surprise trip and she wouldn’t be posting for a bit.

I think she means well, and as someone who has gained a couple of stone since last year she’s helped me look for other clothes apart from leggings. I’m hoping she stays nice though. I’d hate for all this new popularity to get to her head!! There doesn’t seem to be many relatable “influencers” left !

Reactions: 6
I do agree! I think she maybe a curvier 14 as I bought a couple of items, She recommended. I’m a 10/12 so did size down from whatever size she recommended but they were too big. Now I’m not sticking up for her BUT I think retailers are to blame for this! I know I’m a 10 in new look jeans as there is a stretch but river island I’m probably a 12 with a struggle to get them over my tummy and bum! Drives me mad there is no uniform to sizes. I have size 8’s up to size 14 in my wardrobe all fit!
The Dubai thing she went down in my estimation, yes I would have loved a holiday this year but the Braggy posts drove me mad!

I have mixed feelings about Emily now.

Started following when she was a very small account, we’re similar shape and size and she definitely helped me with style advice.

Lost a lot of respect for her when she want to Dubai, she wasn’t sensitive about it either, I found her posts very braggy and I lost a lot of respect for her.

Now I find all her styles very samey and I really dislike the tight cheap looking dresses from fast fashion sites, I want to see her try on other brands because them tight synthetic dresses really don’t do anything for anyone, even very slim people. I find that most of her day outfits a leather look leggings, boohoo bodysuit, blazer and chunky shoes, would love to see her mix it up a bit! Even her office wardrobe video featured leather look leggings, I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve never worn anything like that in the office.

Sorry, long post but I do think I’m getting a bit bored with the outfits.

Reactions: 10