Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mentioning she wears a size 6 feels unnecessary. Especially from someone who uses the story of her past with disordered eating and poor body image to be perceived as a credible person to follow for anti-diet culture. So from that perspective, I reckon she should be mindful of the harm that can cause.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Couple of things I need to vent about:

-She’s had her lips tattooed. Botox can change the volume but not the colour, she very noticeably has baboon arse-colouring nowadays

-Asda price Tate clearly has a thing for horsey blondes that look JUST LIKE HIS SISTER 💀😩

-Posting a couple of his “fit checks” (🤢) purely for posterity, the boy who comes from a small detached in Lincs and pretends he’s Chelsea elite needs both an iron and a stylist to help the stylist.

-The watch he likes to shoehorn into stories is a fake. Shocker I know

-Why is everything in her stories an advert now? I don’t even bother checking anymore because it’s all either skincare/food she clearly doesn’t use, or a restaurant that’s “10/10” or “50/10” “out of this world” “best meal of my LIFE” but literally every Friday 🤦🏻‍♀️

-She doesn’t have her own personality, everything she likes or wears are things he’s into, suddenly she loves tailoring and cigars? Oh sure that seems like a natural step. And I also worry about why every single post he’s ever made about her focuses solely on her looks. She is very much a possession to him and she’s in for a shock in later years when he decides to get a newer model.

-You already know their wedding would be him in a tuxedo, her in a slip dress, black and white photos, champagne tower, jazz band, white flowers, Pinterest blandness they’d try desperately to get shoehorned into OK! or Hello. Also they’d absolutely have an engagement announcement in The Times, just to make sure his ego felt appeased enough after shoving an inflated lab diamond oval on her finger and continuing to play pretend rich white man

Everything about them both screams fake and hollow, she clearly comes from wealth but felt inferior to her peers aesthetically, he clearly doesn’t come from wealth and is chasing it like a teenager at a Harry Styles concert…. Neither of them seem truly comfortable in themselves or happy, both are seeking to feel worthy but for very different reasons, and I feel a mix of both sympathy and utter repulsion towards them. He is absolutely the most off-putting thing about her, followed closely by the obvious display of greed in both her downtime and her adverts. She needs to be more discerning in every aspect if she wants to be truly successful beyond tik tok likes, and following that douchebag around isn’t the answer.

ps Emily if you ever read this please stop posing like a flamingo, leg in the air, it’s just weird.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Couple of things I need to vent about:

-She’s had her lips tattooed. Botox can change the volume but not the colour, she very noticeably has baboon arse-colouring nowadays

-Asda price Tate clearly has a thing for horsey blondes that look JUST LIKE HIS SISTER 💀😩

-Posting a couple of his “fit checks” (🤢) purely for posterity, the boy who comes from a small detached in Lincs and pretends he’s Chelsea elite needs both an iron and a stylist to help the stylist.

-The watch he likes to shoehorn into stories is a fake. Shocker I know

-Why is everything in her stories an advert now? I don’t even bother checking anymore because it’s all either skincare/food she clearly doesn’t use, or a restaurant that’s “10/10” or “50/10” “out of this world” “best meal of my LIFE” but literally every Friday 🤦🏻‍♀️

-She doesn’t have her own personality, everything she likes or wears are things he’s into, suddenly she loves tailoring and cigars? Oh sure that seems like a natural step. And I also worry about why every single post he’s ever made about her focuses solely on her looks. She is very much a possession to him and she’s in for a shock in later years when he decides to get a newer model.

-You already know their wedding would be him in a tuxedo, her in a slip dress, black and white photos, champagne tower, jazz band, white flowers, Pinterest blandness they’d try desperately to get shoehorned into OK! or Hello. Also they’d absolutely have an engagement announcement in The Times, just to make sure his ego felt appeased enough after shoving an inflated lab diamond oval on her finger and continuing to play pretend rich white man

Everything about them both screams fake and hollow, she clearly comes from wealth but felt inferior to her peers aesthetically, he clearly doesn’t come from wealth and is chasing it like a teenager at a Harry Styles concert…. Neither of them seem truly comfortable in themselves or happy, both are seeking to feel worthy but for very different reasons, and I feel a mix of both sympathy and utter repulsion towards them. He is absolutely the most off-putting thing about her, followed closely by the obvious display of greed in both her downtime and her adverts. She needs to be more discerning in every aspect if she wants to be truly successful beyond tik tok likes, and following that douchebag around isn’t the answer.

ps Emily if you ever read this please stop posing like a flamingo, leg in the air, it’s just weird.
how do you know so much about him? I’m amazed you think he could trade up in a few years - he has zero appeal to anyone! He is extremely camp, isn’t he. His style, outfits, poses and faces he pulls. I would assume he was gay.

I HATE being “that” person because I know I just shouldn’t watch if it bothers me. But this Gaza and Israel war breaks my heart, all the people without food and water. And then…this. Sent £££s worth of food for doing nothing, then going on to stealth brag showing the £££ View attachment 2549539View attachment 2549540prices of the up market restaurant she is eating at again. The world seems so very, very unfair. I couldn’t accept free food like that and have it on my conscience, let alone then go on a bragging spree about what I can afford.
She never declared any Ads/gifted stuff either. Hopefully the ASA will catch up with her

Reactions: 5
how do you know so much about him? I’m amazed you think he could trade up in a few years - he has zero appeal to anyone! He is extremely camp, isn’t he. His style, outfits, poses and faces he pulls. I would assume he was gay.
It’s all online, they’re really not very careful with their information, especially since he has such an unusual surname

Reactions: 5
Used to like Em, I’ve only followed her for a few months and imo she’s changed massively in that time. It’s all ad ad ad now and ridiculous meals out.

Just had a nosey at the bfs Gentleman’s Laundry webpage, honestly, it’s so contrived and stuck up! Who actually reads that shite and finds it inspirational?

Reactions: 13
I think these days she got the fame and making a book was the right time to get the most money as her recipes got very popular on Instagram and it would be stupid not to do the book NOW while it's 'hot'
But I guess next year she won't be popular anymore
And lots of people don't like all the ADs she does these days .
She got all the deals as it's 'her moment' and she trying to make the most of it and get all the money possible ...

Reactions: 6
I can't believe she's promoting IV clinics as a nutritionist.
I said this at the start of this thread but she isn't a registered nutritionist. She has a degree but isn't on Afn register and I think it is so she can just promote whatever she wants even if it's not evidence based. And unfortunately most people don't know any better when it comes to nutrition so just believe whatever she says.

Reactions: 7
I said this at the start of this thread but she isn't a registered nutritionist. She has a degree but isn't on Afn register and I think it is so she can just promote whatever she wants even if it's not evidence based. And unfortunately most people don't know any better when it comes to nutrition so just believe whatever she says.
Sorry, I knew she wasn't registered - meant to write 'nutritionist' haha.

Reactions: 1
At this point she’s starting to look like she’s a waxwork
IMG_3979.jpeg

I don’t think this is a particularly hot take as it’s something we all already know but I would just love to start a conversation around this as I think Emily is a great example of the power of beauty in our society. Her recipes are ok, but nothing groundbreaking. Her biggest pull and greatest marketing tool is her looks. I don’t believe for a minute she would be nearly as popular without her blonde blown out hair, ultra white teeth and glowing skin. She’s selling her recipes to us as though we need to eat what she’s eating and consume the supplements she’s promoting to look like her but in no world would we ever achieve that without Botox, filler and makeup. It just feels like pure trickery and I’m so over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t think this is a particularly hot take as it’s something we all already know but I would just love to start a conversation around this as I think Emily is a great example of the power of beauty in our society. Her recipes are ok, but nothing groundbreaking. Her biggest pull and greatest marketing tool is her looks. I don’t believe for a minute she would be nearly as popular without her blonde blown out hair, ultra white teeth and glowing skin. She’s selling her recipes to us as though we need to eat what she’s eating and consume the supplements she’s promoting to look like her but in no world would we ever achieve that without Botox, filler and makeup. It just feels like pure trickery and I’m so over it.
Similar to Bryony Deery. Nothing she says or does is that great, but people want to look like her so will follow her and copy what she does despite a lot of it being unhealthy for most people. They’re just pretty woman who are like sales assistants on the internet

“Hey guys look at this menu, ignore the designer bag I strategically placed behind it hehehe definitely not a humble brag or anything after I visited my old school to show them how good I am at flicking my hair as I close my fridge online”

Do we think it’s real or a rep bag? 🤔

IMG_4215.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
“Hey guys look at this menu, ignore the designer bag I strategically placed behind it hehehe definitely not a humble brag or anything after I visited my old school to show them how good I am at flicking my hair as I close my fridge online”

Do we think it’s real or a rep bag? 🤔

View attachment 2573950
So lame, she really went out of her way to get that bag in the picture.

Nice to know she reads here, and had a celebratory lip inflating to commemorate the book too, how festive

IMG_4250.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick