Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like she is in Maldives or somewhere on holidays ..
Anyone think it can be a proposal ?

Her bf looks like the kinda person who will dump her as soon as she hits 30

Reactions: 11
They both look like 2 plastic mannequins.

And he's totally a rude chimp, I mentioned earlier in the thread about making a comment about one of her recipes on IG and dude jumped all over me like 😝

Reactions: 4
He looks forever drunk to me or alcohol addict .
Wonder what job he do ?
They drink a lot together ive noticed. She also said something really weird once on stories which made me think she is a dabbler in the stronger stuff, she was talking about a recipe and said it included a ‘bump’ of caviar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not sure what 'bump' mean 😅 but if that's a drugs it explains why she stays skinny eating that much

Reactions: 2
Not sure what 'bump' mean 😅 but if that's a drugs it explains why she stays skinny eating that much
A bump is street speak for a little bit of cocaine, like a top up after you’ve had a line. It’s so rife in the posh circles it wouldn’t surprise me at all. Just seemed like a very strange slip of the tongue

Reactions: 9
A bump is street speak for a little bit of cocaine, like a top up after you’ve had a line. It’s so rife in the posh circles it wouldn’t surprise me at all. Just seemed like a very strange slip of the tongue
It's just Em finally personalizing a recipe lol.

Reactions: 4
She does drink a lot for a “nutritionist/ health influencer” 😂🙈
That's a good point, and on top of eating all that rich food she's creating with some dubious math when it comes to calories.. looks like she doesn't live by her own rules.

She would go nuts if someone told her she drinks a lot, probably another passive aggressive post lol.

Reactions: 5
She made sure to post her drinking electrolytes before bed and now “feeling fresh”& Pilates. Bottle of wine with Sunday dinner pending 😂🍷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She made sure to post her drinking electrolytes before bed and now “feeling fresh”& Pilates. Bottle of wine with Sunday dinner pending 😂🍷
I've noticed that too and also mentioned she had a drink for lunch and goes to bed fresh 😂 either way reading here

Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned the way she looks over her shoulder as she shuts her fridge and now I can't unsee it and it gives me an irrational rage 😂

Reactions: 11
I HATE being “that” person because I know I just shouldn’t watch if it bothers me. But this Gaza and Israel war breaks my heart, all the people without food and water. And then…this. Sent £££s worth of food for doing nothing, then going on to stealth brag showing the £££
IMG_6484.jpeg
IMG_6483.jpeg
prices of the up market restaurant she is eating at again. The world seems so very, very unfair. I couldn’t accept free food like that and have it on my conscience, let alone then go on a bragging spree about what I can afford.

Reactions: 9