Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised to see these wrinkles…she always looks like she gets her face pumped full of botox but I guess not
IMG_6620.png

Reactions: 4
Not really sure why a nutritionist would need to ask for recommendations on what to do with a common virus…. unless they were using it as a ruse to increase engagement 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Not really sure why a nutritionist would need to ask for recommendations on what to do with a common virus…. unless they were using it as a ruse to increase engagement 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah seriously, she should be giving that info and not the other way around. But with all the fibbing these online doctor wannabes do is best when they don't give advice.

Reactions: 3
I don’t dislike the girl. Yes she’s a bit smug but I think you kind of have to be in this game. I don’t think her lip filler is too bad although you can def tell she has it.

I can’t afford to cook any of her recipes 😂 that’s pretty rubbish that she’s not displaying the same amount of food as the portions she’s advertising.

I think she goes way ott with the glowy skin look. She looks like an oil slick sometimes. No way is that natural it’s make-up. Laughable that anyone would think she’s that shiny cos she’s so healthy 😂

Reactions: 7
Her lips look a bit plumper. Although she annoys me I do think that she looks great but she does need to stop now otherwise she will destroy her face!

Reactions: 1
I take back what I said. They look too big, it’s like she can’t speak properly with them🤦🏽‍♀️

It’s crazy she goes out for these pretentious meals every weekend. I do this with my mum every so often (as a treat, like once a year haha) and my stomach is in bits after because the food is always so rich

Reactions: 8
I’m always curious to know what the retirement plans are for people who spend so much, are they not saving anything?