Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like booze is their link lol. He looks like a wet plastic shopping bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't follow Emily but she's constantly in my sponsored feeds obsessing over one probiotic strain or another. I went to her profile and noticed that in every video she films herself closing the fridge, with a pouty look over her shoulder into the distance. Maybe I should try it sometime instead of whacking it shut with the back of my arm whilst drooling over my snacks.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This Garnier advert popped up on Facebook, hate stuff like this it’s so bloody fake! Who wears a bra in the shower 😂

IMG_6312.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Glad there is a thread on her!
I actually like her recipes and it does make a nice change having actually tasty looking meals. she does seem to be able to cook unlike half the fitness influencers who throw whey protein into oats and call it a “recipe”.

but the last few months the amount of ads is just unbearable. She keeps playing the “I’m a nutritionist card” (is she actually?) but then recommending every powder, supplement, protein, tea under the sun. Clearly all for quick cash now which is disappointing.

her bf gives weird vibes. both of them give off a new money vibe, flashing cash and designer outfits but without much class. I notice they eat out at fancy hotels and showing off with expensive champagne and cigars all the time. But just gives off chavs with money vibes with their fake tan and her face full of filler taking selfies around these places in london.

Reactions: 16
Glad there is a thread on her!
I actually like her recipes and it does make a nice change having actually tasty looking meals. she does seem to be able to cook unlike half the fitness influencers who throw whey protein into oats and call it a “recipe”.

but the last few months the amount of ads is just unbearable. She keeps playing the “I’m a nutritionist card” (is she actually?) but then recommending every powder, supplement, protein, tea under the sun. Clearly all for quick cash now which is disappointing.

her bf gives weird vibes. both of them give off a new money vibe, flashing cash and designer outfits but without much class. I notice they eat out at fancy hotels and showing off with expensive champagne and cigars all the time. But just gives off chavs with money vibes with their fake tan and her face full of filler taking selfies around these places in london.
Dieticians are the only ones who are regulated by law in the UK and they will usually work for the NHS. She *does* have a degree in nutrition as per her bio but in theory anyone can call themselves a nutritionist and continue to shill whatever they want (such as various synthetic protein powders 🤪)

I still maintain a proper nutritionist or dietician wouldn’t be so deliberately misleading on calorie counts for the sake of Instagram views and followers. Agree with other commenters that she’s used the nutritionist angle to get herself into general influencing. Even the garnier ad is “how a nutritionist cares for her hair” what’s that got to do with the price of fish?

Dieticians are the only ones who are regulated by law in the UK and they will usually work for the NHS. She *does* have a degree in nutrition as per her bio but in theory anyone can call themselves a nutritionist and continue to shill whatever they want (such as various synthetic protein powders 🤪)

I still maintain a proper nutritionist or dietician wouldn’t be so deliberately misleading on calorie counts for the sake of Instagram views and followers. Agree with other commenters that she’s used the nutritionist angle to get herself into general influencing. Even the garnier ad is “how a nutritionist cares for her hair” what’s that got to do with the price of fish?
A nutritionist should be telling us she cares for her hair by eating XYZ, not buying some cheap hair mask that she's getting paid to promote

Reactions: 6
These teeth looks so fake and seems to be only front 8 to be done
She had a giveaway ages ago with the dentist who did her composite bonding which is so weird 😂 I think something needs to be done to stop people promoting anything cosmetic like that because it just seems so unethical!

I think it’s completely unnecessary for her to shame this person like this.
I think the person hit too close to home.
the constant Itsu and marks and Spencer stuff is just boring corporate PR. I don’t even get the point in it or who it appeals to, apart from others influencers.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s completely unnecessary for her to shame this person like this.
Yeah she's basically hoping her followers her will look up this person and harass them or at least give them a hard time.

Reactions: 3