Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume the bag is new I never seen it on her page before so it's either a recent purchase ( don't think it's rented )
But I remember she she was shopping for Gucci shoes she showed it to us as well as stories from chanel store . So that made me thinking that she is rented it ? Otherwise would have shown a stories like 'which one to get '!

also can you check on Hurr if it's for rent ?

Reactions: 1
Her voice is totally different on her newest reel… anyone else?
Yeah it sounds like a different person. She said she was looking for an assinant a few months ago so maybe it's that but it would be really strange to let someone else voice over your own reels.

Yeah it sounds like a different person. She said she was looking for an assinant a few months ago so maybe it's that but it would be really strange to let someone else voice over your own reels.
It’s like she’s done a Paris Hilton on us. The way they’re speaking is exactly like she does usually, with emphasis on the same words etc. No one has mentioned it in the comments either! This is so weird.

Reactions: 4
Yes noticed this too! I don’t think it’s her at all, sounds more like Maya Jama 😂
She just posted a story that she lost her voice mb she used some voice over from TikTok or something for that reel
I've noticed the difference too

Reactions: 3
Ofcourse she is! She is self obsessed ! She tries to be perfect and she cares about others opinion

Reactions: 5