Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Just putting it out there…..I bet you this Maldives trip is gifted/sponsored in some way…..but she just hasn’t declared it yet. She keeps tagging the resort, so it’s either a shameless beg for an upgrade/freebies in the future or she is working for them 🤔 thoughts?
She doesn’t declare anything so 100% it will be gifted! She is the worst I have seen for not declaring anything…even the engagement ring needed an ad 🤣

Reactions: 8

Callan

VIP Member
Seems like booze is their link lol. He looks like a wet plastic shopping bag.

• Haha
If anyone is thinking about that buying that Elemis product, please save your hard earned cash. It’s absolute shite, full of perfumes and terribly irritating for the skin.
Agree with this so much! It’s so harsh and perfumed on the skin, they literally ALL say the same thing about the cleanser how it ‘just MELTS your makeup off’ - that doesn’t even make sense? I laugh every time one of them says it it’s like attack of the clones

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I know it’s been said but I really think her excessive drinking is sending such a bad message and totally conflicts with her overall wellness message. It’s not like she’s being honest and saying ‘alcohol is my vice and I know it’s trash for our bodies but it’s my one thing and I know I need to cut down’, she’s promoting it alongside an otherwise healthy lifestyle where she doesn’t really eat any processed food, packs her diet full of nutrients and fruit/veg, talks constantly about fuelling and nourishing her body all the time and then guzzles something so toxic and unhealthy several times a week. If she was promoting a lifestyle of balance and moderation it would be an occasional glass of wine here or there, not the amount she seems to be drinking.

I used to have a diet and lifestyle fairly similar to Emily’s where I’d eat clean healthy food, exercise loads and then binge drink every weekend. Looking back I was nowhere near as healthy as I thought and things like my skin, sleep, gut health and mental health were in the gutter.

I just wish she’d be more honest rather than peddling the idea that you can get drunk every weekend and still be super healthy as long as you eat well and exercise (or take supplements to counteract the effects…). I just don’t think it’s true.

She posted four Instagram stories last night featuring four different glasses of wine, then finished it off with a full bottle of one the wines which they were taking home, and then a story of her and Andrew Tate pissed singing with ‘should probs do Dry Jan’…
Agree with all of this!
Plus they dine/wine out literally every weekend and some days during the week! It’s very misleading of her I think to be posting about her clean/healthy eating during the week then going to excess at weekends

Callan

VIP Member
This #gifted engagement (like his freebie ring) and wedding has probably been in the works for a long time, so now they can just wrap it up.

These teeth looks so fake and seems to be only front 8 to be done
She had a giveaway ages ago with the dentist who did her composite bonding which is so weird 😂 I think something needs to be done to stop people promoting anything cosmetic like that because it just seems so unethical!

Roro145

Glad there is a thread on her!
I actually like her recipes and it does make a nice change having actually tasty looking meals. she does seem to be able to cook unlike half the fitness influencers who throw whey protein into oats and call it a “recipe”.

but the last few months the amount of ads is just unbearable. She keeps playing the “I’m a nutritionist card” (is she actually?) but then recommending every powder, supplement, protein, tea under the sun. Clearly all for quick cash now which is disappointing.

her bf gives weird vibes. both of them give off a new money vibe, flashing cash and designer outfits but without much class. I notice they eat out at fancy hotels and showing off with expensive champagne and cigars all the time. But just gives off chavs with money vibes with their fake tan and her face full of filler taking selfies around these places in london.
Dieticians are the only ones who are regulated by law in the UK and they will usually work for the NHS. She *does* have a degree in nutrition as per her bio but in theory anyone can call themselves a nutritionist and continue to shill whatever they want (such as various synthetic protein powders 🤪)

I still maintain a proper nutritionist or dietician wouldn’t be so deliberately misleading on calorie counts for the sake of Instagram views and followers. Agree with other commenters that she’s used the nutritionist angle to get herself into general influencing. Even the garnier ad is “how a nutritionist cares for her hair” what’s that got to do with the price of fish?

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
She's started to not give quantities as well. A recent recipe just said 'feta cheese' rather than giving an exact amount so no idea how you could say the cals.

• Wow
She previously admitted in the comments on one of her posts that it’s not actually what she eats in a day, just ideas for what people could eat if they wanted to….take from that what you like but it’s so disingenuous as there’ll be women sat there making her recipes and following these posts wondering why they’re not shifting any weight

BoogleC

Just putting it out there…..I bet you this Maldives trip is gifted/sponsored in some way…..but she just hasn’t declared it yet. She keeps tagging the resort, so it’s either a shameless beg for an upgrade/freebies in the future or she is working for them 🤔 thoughts?
it feels like an undeclared ad/gift so far to me but I could be wrong and she’s just being shameless in tagging the resort for freebies. It seems to be so common now with influencers to blur the lines and be dishonest by tagging places/companies without saying they’re benefiting in some way by doing so

Chattyman321

Do they literally eat out at fancy restaurants every night of the week! Unless they get it for free they must spend a fortune!

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I feel like I’m being gaslighted by that grid post.. there’s no chance she paid for this holiday in full, right? Don't be so goddamn sneaky with your privilege!!
Exactly - there is no way she paid for the trip, as if she had she wouldn’t have been tagging the resort every 2 minutes!