Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily please don’t act like you care about the environment when you literally promote fast fashion off Amazon for the aff links. Just another disingenuous influencer with too much botox

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Emily please don’t act like you care about the environment when you literally promote fast fashion off Amazon for the aff links. Just another disingenuous influencer with too much botox
she 100% used the food/nutrition angle as her usp and gateway into the influencer world. She’s not genuine at all.

Reactions: 7
I just cannot with that boyfriend of hers. Those 'outfit check' videos they were posting on holiday made my cringe glands flare up so much 😂 He really gives me the ick.

I've made a few of her recipes and they were really tasty, but my kitchen was absolutely destroyed and it cost me a small fortune!

Reactions: 7
I'm so glad there is a tread on here now :
I was checking it before tbh as I was curious to see what others think about Emily ..

She is 28 but despite her nice skin I think she got lots of wrinkles around the eyes , I'm 35 and I have about the same.( she using smoothing filters I believe to )

Deff Botox and lips done ,and teeth...
I don't think she is happy about herself really or her life, mb waiting for proposal but that boyfriend omg
Hate him, his looks, not sure he is into her ???
She keep admiring him on her stories sometimes which is not really necessary ..

Her recipes are not on a budget either ,

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she claims her recipes are budget friendly though.. her vibe is very much the ‘luxe life’ so I guess these meals compliment that. The ingredient list can be pricey, I personally use her recipes for inspiration of how to have a more balanced meal and just adapt it to use up things I have in my fridge. But I’m quite into cooking so I may find that easier than others.

For a bit of balance though I think I saw a skin&me post the other day, so I guess her transformation into a fully-fledged influencer is almost complete!

Reactions: 10
Her lips are awful. I hate filler at the best of times and it’s so rare to see it done well. It’s so obvious she has it (I know she’s admitted that) and to me, if you can tell someone’s got lip filler, it’s not been done well

Reactions: 9
Her lips are awful. I hate filler at the best of times and it’s so rare to see it done well. It’s so obvious she has it (I know she’s admitted that) and to me, if you can tell someone’s got lip filler, it’s not been done well
She definitely admitted it recently

Reactions: 2
I like her recipes though they can be expensive.

It's started to irritate me that she always goes on about having previously had a bad relationship with food and used to diet etc but whenever she posts clothes it's 'I wear XS'. Who cares?!

Reactions: 5
I made one of her recipes and each serving had 3tbsp of rice in it. Needlesd to say I was starving about an hour later 😂
---
I did make one of her toasties with sourdough, avocado, feta, sun dried tomatoes and some other stuff - it was amazing but think it work out at about £5 per toastie 🫠

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s a friend of a friend and from what I’ve heard she works hard and is a nice girl. She has however had ALOT of work done at a young age - Botox and lip filler at least.

But her boyfriend is something else. I haven't heard much that’s positive and I agree he comes across as smarmy and creepy. He’s a our older and from what I’ve heard he’s quite controlling. I think he’s also trying to ride on her coat tails massively.
Her bf is an insecure tool, in her caprese recipe on IG she made it sound like she invented the recipe, I forget my exact words but I said something along the lines that this already exists as it's own recipe and is quite famous, and her bulldog of a bf went off on me lol. She was patronizing too, poor thing was triggered that someone pointed out a fact.

• Haha
I used to like here recipes but quite a few of them are copies of chefs an other influencers with a few tiny changes. Like the prawn toastie is a copy of a Jamie Oliver recipe and the peach thing she did for a sponsored post was so similar to @carolinagelen post.

https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/prawn-recipes/prawn-toast-toastie/

I don’t mind people being inspired by recipes or food but everyone just copying each other is really boring.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
^ Oh wow so she does this a lot, I don't mind if someone makes famous recipes but give credit, don't be like I invented this, it's my recipe.

Reactions: 4
Okay I love her recipes and make them a lot but do agree they’re expensive! I don’t actually think she is into health, I think she’s into being very slim and making money from her followers. However I wish I had not seen her boyfriend. 🤢🤢🤢 what in the Andrew Tate. How can you dislike someone just by seeing their social media 😂. But it is me with him

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Okay I love her recipes and make them a lot but do agree they’re expensive! I don’t actually think she is into health, I think she’s into being very slim and making money from her followers. However I wish I had not seen her boyfriend. 🤢🤢🤢 what in the Andrew Tate. How can you dislike someone just by seeing their social media 😂. But it is me with him
Agree I love her recipes but omg just looked at his instagram and what a cringe!
I thought that ‘the weekend is for making you interesting by Monday’ was a one off reel but it’s in every post 😂😂

edit to add- cant believe how different she looks in his old instagram photos! Very pretty of course but looks totally different!

IMG_5346.jpeg

Reactions: 13
He looks like a villain from a cheesy movie.

She was on that ahole Bradley Simmond's podcast a few moths ago and there was a video of them recording it and she looked a bit different than what you see on her Instagram.

1691435639894.png

1691435679093.png

page 41 of his thread

I also can't get over her IG stories where she was tagging Dyson asking for a free hair styling tools after her house was broken into and someone stole them. Weird chick.

1691435892495.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
I never understand this, they’re obviously not short of money. If it’s that important to you go and get a new one
Pleased Dyson didn’t seem to take the bait

I saw the videos from that podcast and yes she looks so different . Not sure if just the lips changed her appearance ?
---
Another thing - I think she is obsessed of being skinny.
The whole image of her nutrition is
looking fit
Glowing skin
Enjoy the food

I personally don't believe she eats like this every day unless she burns a lot it during the day too ). The food is not low in calories what she makes .

She looks fit and shredded . Yes you can eat that food once a week -the rest of the days must be either restricted or less .Plus she drinks too sometimes .

Last edited: