Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, she definitely doesn’t eat that food every day. They’re constantly eating out and drinking on the weekends as well. I do make quite a few of her recipes (the lower calorie ones) and religiously work out and stick to around 1,400 calories a day and I don’t look like she does.

Reactions: 5
Wow she looks so different in those dyson stories & the podcast, compared to the reels she posts. Just another reminder of instagram vs reality. Her lips in her reel thumbnails look ridiculous, so overfilled and over-lined it's like she has a rash or allergic reaction. Are we actually supposed to think that looks good? I also noticed she has so much sun damage. I will never understand these supposed "wellness" influencers who preach about taking care of your body, then go and fry themselves in the sun. She has the kind of skin and sun damage I would expect in someone almost twice her age.

I'm confused by her latest stories; did she take food on the plane to eat in her hotel after arriving? How many hours was that packed lunch stewing in her backpack for... like girl just go to a restaurant and choose something with vegetables. You know you have issues surrounding food if you can't relax and eat some "imperfect" food on a travel day.

Reactions: 6
I think she was probably blessed with the genes, her mum looks amazing. She also works out a lot, there’s usually a personal trainer/gym session a day plus reformer Pilates and a lot of walking. Sometimes other fitness classes/running too.

Reactions: 3
I never would have recognised her if that photo wasn't posted on this thread. I had a snoop on Facebook, and her profile hasn't been updated since 2020 - even in that, you can see the difference.

I agree with the comment about genetics. She posted a pic or video once where you could see her mum who was a beautiful looking woman and very slender.

I made one of her recipes a while back and put the ingredients into MFP to work out the macros. Couldn't believe how high in fat it was!

Reactions: 7
Christ that photo is a stark reminder not to believe everything you see on Instagram! She’s a pretty girl naturally but has obviously had a lot of work done to achieve the perfection she shows every day

Reactions: 8
What an absolute fraud - unfollowing immeadiately. She says she just had her lips done, buy thats a Kylie Jenner level transformation - shes entirely unrecognisiable, its like she has a whole new face.

As for the boyfriend - no words. He's beyond creepy and his Instagram is the biggest red flag I've seen in a long time. Andrew Tate sums him up perfectly.

Reactions: 12
She had a jose job as well, at least one. Her older pictures look like close relative of hers, I'd never guess it was the same person.

She was a natural beauty. It's sad how so many people want to morph into this one image of beauty; chiselled cheekbones, big pouty lips, feline eyes, tiny button nose. There's so much more to beauty than that. If these people have children, what will they say to them when they inevitably inherit their "old" features? How can you teach your child to love themselves if you have hacked away at everything that made you unique?

Reactions: 13
That lip filler just at the wrong place

Also found these two old pict from ASOS
I guess that answers the question I had about why she never shows her old ASOS modelling pics, despite it being a key point in her spiel.

Reactions: 10
As for the boyfriend - no words. He's beyond creepy and his Instagram is the biggest red flag I've seen in a long time. Andrew Tate sums him up perfectly.
And what does it say about her that he’s the type of guy she goes for. She’s far from the image she tries to portray of herself…

I found this thread via niomi’s thread! I’ve had my suspicions re everything you guys have chatted about for a while but generally likes her recipes enough to still followed her. The chat about her FB made me found this post which was immediately an unfollow for me

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I also find it strange on podcasts she made it sound like she had such a hard childhood and couldn't pay her rent but she literally went to a private school. I hate it when influencers and people who start businesses lie to try and be relatable.

Reactions: 9
I also find it strange on podcasts she made it sound like she had such a hard childhood and couldn't pay her rent but she literally went to a private school. I hate it when influencers and people who start businesses lie to try and be relatable.
She comes from a very wealthy background

Reactions: 8
Omg someone said it above but I was trying to work out who her creepy boyfriend looked like…. Andrew tate isn’t it!! He doesn’t give me good vibes at all, he looks like he could be nasty after he’s had a drink which it looks like he drinks a lot from their constant stories out round London. I’ve followed her for about a year now and just found this thread through Google. She’s very pretty but like people have said, she has had a lot of work done and god she fancies herself doesn’t she. Just another privileged background instabimbo who has been heavily bankrolled by the bank of mum and dad. Interesting re comments on her actually not being registered as a nutritionist. Thefoodmedic does that as well, very misleading

Reactions: 11