Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only ever flick though stories now as am not interested in #kindlygifted irrelevant restaurant reviews, and I think the whole “what I eat in a day” thing is highly problematic.

I did however gave in and buy her book. Her food is good, although 90% of the recipes are am described as her “favourite” 🙄🙄🙄.

She definitely needs to drop the “nutritionist” from her name though…. And the probiotic supplement? 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
I only ever flick though stories now as am not interested in #kindlygifted irrelevant restaurant reviews, and I think the whole “what I eat in a day” thing is highly problematic.

I did however gave in and buy her book. Her food is good, although 90% of the recipes are am described as her “favourite” 🙄🙄🙄.

She definitely needs to drop the “nutritionist” from her name though…. And the probiotic supplement? 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I didn’t think there were enough pictures of her pretending to eat a bowl of pasta.

That said there are a lot of recipes I’m looking forward to trying, and now I don’t have to look at her insta anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 6