Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There’s that influencer fitwaffle or something (she’s like an AI I swear) who is super skinny but makes all these super sweet deserts, she’ll take a bite and it’ll cut before she swallows it and you can just imagine her spitting it out. Reckon Em does the same?
She drives me insane

Reactions: 2

Callan

VIP Member
Her book isn't out in the US till September but she's got a very high rating from other countries, ugh...

Also what is with the ugly tiles in the pictures, this looks like it was shot on an old bathroom floor..

1715804933810.png

Also I've never seen her wear jeans like those lol, she's trying to appeal to more people I guess?

1715804991942.png

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Has anyone tried the Good Bite cook book? I like a lot of the insta recipes and didn’t know whether worth getting the book or just sticking to instagram ones!
Yes I love it! At the moment one of my most used books, love the calorie and macro info and a barcode you can log straight into MyFitnessPal!

ChilliBean

VIP Member
I noticed she isn't actually on the UK register for nutritionists and tbh some of the stuff she promotes is really questionable
that’s very interesting! I thought she said she was a registered nutritionist!?!?

She does have very lovely skin however

Classychick

Chatty Member
Not sure what 'bump' mean 😅 but if that's a drugs it explains why she stays skinny eating that much

Man skates UPF’s then puts his company name to a UPF 😂 a pot of kefir will do the same job for a fraction of the cost but no money to be made telling the gullible that

I used to like here recipes but quite a few of them are copies of chefs an other influencers with a few tiny changes. Like the prawn toastie is a copy of a Jamie Oliver recipe and the peach thing she did for a sponsored post was so similar to @carolinagelen post.

https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/prawn-recipes/prawn-toast-toastie/

I don’t mind people being inspired by recipes or food but everyone just copying each other is really boring.

Attachments

Imah

Chatty Member
Their flat looks teeny tiny when you strip the ambles, obvs it’s London so will be crazy no matter what, but I imagine if the two she is the breadwinner not him