Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

northerngal20

Botox and fillers make her look much older - I’d say she looks late 30s!

I’m 40 never had Botox or filler, look after my skin, a lot of people say I’m in my 20s!

I'm so glad there is a tread on here now :
I was checking it before tbh as I was curious to see what others think about Emily ..

She is 28 but despite her nice skin I think she got lots of wrinkles around the eyes , I'm 35 and I have about the same.( she using smoothing filters I believe to )

Deff Botox and lips done ,and teeth...
I don't think she is happy about herself really or her life, mb waiting for proposal but that boyfriend omg
Hate him, his looks, not sure he is into her ???
She keep admiring him on her stories sometimes which is not really necessary ..

Her recipes are not on a budget either ,

Reactions: 1
Has anyone tried the Good Bite cook book? I like a lot of the insta recipes and didn’t know whether worth getting the book or just sticking to instagram ones!

Yes I love it! At the moment one of my most used books, love the calorie and macro info and a barcode you can log straight into MyFitnessPal!
Ooo I might treat myself to that one then, thank you! Was torn between that or Emily’s but after reading some of these comments I think I’ll give hers a miss!

For I found this thread… I have been through a few phases with her. I’m back to following and I have to say I do find her sweet and compelling. I think she seems pretty genuine and has a sense of humour. Also…. I found her bf extremely weird, cringe and creepy at first but now I think he’s sweet! It seems to me he’s obsessed with her which I like. He looks like a wanker but then seems to be sweet and just really into her. I’m aware that it seems no one else agrees! 😂

Callan

VIP Member
I love a good salad I’m going to have to purchase this.

I’m a big fan of cook books, but like that where there is so much available online it has to be worth it . I love carribean food, so although not as healthy as your recommendation or Emily’s book, I really like this one and have used it a lot.
Ah thank you, Its currently free on Kindle Unlimited so I got it, will check it out, I love cookbook recommendations, this just made my day <3

Hope you enjoy Salad Freak, the Kindle copy goes on sale for $3 sometimes, it was when I was getting my hardcover. Also love how every recipe has a picture, and its one page recipe and then picture, no filler other than few intro chapters and art for each season, its separated by seasons.

Last edited:

Classychick

Chatty Member
I assume the bag is new I never seen it on her page before so it's either a recent purchase ( don't think it's rented )
But I remember she she was shopping for Gucci shoes she showed it to us as well as stories from chanel store . So that made me thinking that she is rented it ? Otherwise would have shown a stories like 'which one to get '!

also can you check on Hurr if it's for rent ?

ack13

Lab diamonds are real diamonds. They are chemically and physically identical to mined. They’re just not at the inflated prices controlled by De Beers and other vested interests.
Ah excuse my ignorance!

Classychick

Chatty Member
My god she is such a fraud! So she’s been at an M&S event today talking all thing’s gut health - I’m not a ‘nutritionist’ but even I know alcohol (especially the amount she has!) is terrible for gut health! (Red wine being an exception)
She had some beer for microbiome prior her event 🤪

• Haha

Simco

I said this at the start of this thread but she isn't a registered nutritionist. She has a degree but isn't on Afn register and I think it is so she can just promote whatever she wants even if it's not evidence based. And unfortunately most people don't know any better when it comes to nutrition so just believe whatever she says.
Sorry, I knew she wasn't registered - meant to write 'nutritionist' haha.

Raker

VIP Member
Yes, i agree. I bought it on kindle, and having struggled through all her “favourites” I found nothing inspiring. The nutrition “breakdown” is only calories/protein, so fairly meaningless. I returned it, won’t miss it. There’s definitely better stuff on her socials