Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaaa2

VIP Member
I don't think it's worth buying her book because she copies so many people's recipes and just makes whatever is trendy. None of the recipes she posts are particularly unique.
Agree - but is she gonna stop posting the recipes on tiktok cos she needs to sell the book? Because it’s all there for free atm

Reactions: 3

Callan

VIP Member
It reminds me of the "Seed" pills every other influencer promotes...? Is it different?
I am very curious about the price she will sell it for... 🤔😅
I was just thinking on getting back on Seed, I've used it for 2 years and took a break, its just so pricey but drove me crazy seeing every idiot out there promote it, just because they got paid to do so.

Classychick

Chatty Member
Yes noticed this too! I don’t think it’s her at all, sounds more like Maya Jama 😂
She just posted a story that she lost her voice mb she used some voice over from TikTok or something for that reel
I've noticed the difference too

Callan

VIP Member
I think it’s completely unnecessary for her to shame this person like this.
Yeah she's basically hoping her followers her will look up this person and harass them or at least give them a hard time.

Callan

VIP Member
They do, if they get enough complaints they will look into someone. I reported someone and they did action it then she came onto stories ranting about petty little people reporting her 😂
Oh bless you, good!

Niomi Smart is another one who sneaks in ADs and has a TON of undisclosed content, ppl on her thread report her all the time and nothing ever happens, smh.

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Emily please don’t act like you care about the environment when you literally promote fast fashion off Amazon for the aff links. Just another disingenuous influencer with too much botox

Attachments

Lalisa_mb

crazy how her book is half price tho ... slap to the face for people who bought it at full price :/
i was thinking to get it at 12.50£ but after reading the comments here i think ill pass ...

vallend

She’s just so desperate. I don’t buy any of this nutrition shit. She just wants influencer fame pure and simple. Vapid.

Reactions: 2

Classychick

Chatty Member
Her lips are awful. I hate filler at the best of times and it’s so rare to see it done well. It’s so obvious she has it (I know she’s admitted that) and to me, if you can tell someone’s got lip filler, it’s not been done well
She definitely admitted it recently

Reactions: 2