Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If you click on an affiliate link the influencer will earn money on anything you buy from that website over the next 30-90 days, doesn’t matter if it’s the product they suggested or something that’s been in your basket for a year, they’ll get commission regardless. Really annoys me that affiliate marketing isn’t more transparent for the consumer, as many won’t realise they’re feeding the beast even if they don’t purchase the item they clicked on to nosy.
Why does that bother you though? If it’s an influencer you like? If it’s one you don’t like I’m assuming you wouldn’t click.

rhobh17

VIP Member
I think she had a BSc in nutrition and at one point was registered with AfN. Her original blog is still up showing her services/prices. Warning - it has her old face on it though, pre 👄 fillers!
What’s her old blogs website pls

Raker

VIP Member
Oh I’m sure it is her stuff, there’s just quite a bit of …uninteresting filler… in there, probably needed to pad out what she had already put on her socials to meet publishing deadlines

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Have to be honest, following Emily’s recipes, 3 meals a day, no snacks, I’ve gone from having binge eating disorder to losing 3 stone. My skin is glowing, I never get wild sugar cravings like I used to, and I love how everything is full fat, lots of variety, lots of vegetables and TASTY! Yes it is expensive, but after years of battling with an eating disorder, trying every diet under the sun, I’m finally in a good place, and I have her to thank. So yes I’ll spend silly amounts on my food shopping every week if it means I’m happy and healthy lol.

Personally, I don’t follow influencers expecting everything they do to be relatable to me. The obvious work she’s had done, the constant eating out, even the fancy kitchen and set up she has. The ads are SO ANNOYING, but I just scroll past as that’s not what I follow her for? Or her weird boyfriend. One minute she promoted the pond water stuff then stopped. There’s definitely inconsistencies with her content and what she says but compared to a lot of other health accounts/nutritionists I don’t find her entirely offensive.

Another girl I follow just an FYI who has great recipes similar to Emily’s is Georgia May Salamat and Sohonutrition 😊
What recipes of Emily’s were you making ?