Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just to prove it's not a hidden Ad and they paid for their food
---
Also I think eating out few times a week really affecting the body . Unless she is starving herself the rest of the days I'm really confused how she stays thin.
Hmm good point re the receipt - although I wouldn’t be surprised if it was still an ad somehow, or there wasn’t still a substantial discount in there somewhere. That bottle of wine was almost half the total amount shown on the receipt, I could definitely imagine the cost of the whole thing being even more than £475.

Reactions: 1

elloelloello

VIP Member
Her lips look a bit plumper. Although she annoys me I do think that she looks great but she does need to stop now otherwise she will destroy her face!

Creased at this video calling her out for using/promoting rubbish ‘healthy’ supplements!
Was posted a while ago but just come across this guy now

View attachment 2762505

I wouldn't really take his videos very seriously he is just telling to sell his supplements by making videos about influencers and going around supermarkets. He doesn't have any nutrition or health qualifications or really know what he is talking about 😂

• Wow

kaaa2

VIP Member
Saw it half price to and so pleased I didn’t order! Will stick to her TikTok recipes which are great

BoogleC

So she’s got married today - and ran to share the details on IG by 7.30 (peak engagement time) imagine on your wedding day being more excited to put it on the gram then live in the moment??
yeah was really surprised to see that too, would’ve thought you’d be too swept up in the moment and joy to dedicate time to posting. And the 20/10 always nice to know when someone’s reading their own tattle page 😉

I think she looks really nice though

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
I made one of her recipes and each serving had 3tbsp of rice in it. Needlesd to say I was starving about an hour later 😂
---
I did make one of her toasties with sourdough, avocado, feta, sun dried tomatoes and some other stuff - it was amazing but think it work out at about £5 per toastie 🫠

Last edited:

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
I get what you mean but I guess which influencer doesn’t? Girl gotta earn that bag somehow 🤣 I feel like she’s the 2023 glass skinned version of Courtney Black who in my opinion, is so meh these days