Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
I made one of her recipes and each serving had 3tbsp of rice in it. Needlesd to say I was starving about an hour later 😂
---
I did make one of her toasties with sourdough, avocado, feta, sun dried tomatoes and some other stuff - it was amazing but think it work out at about £5 per toastie 🫠

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
I get what you mean but I guess which influencer doesn’t? Girl gotta earn that bag somehow 🤣 I feel like she’s the 2023 glass skinned version of Courtney Black who in my opinion, is so meh these days

Classychick

Chatty Member
Was just watching a YouTube video and who popped up on the ad.. Emily shilling Garnier hair food or hair colour, at one point wearing nothing but a bra!!
I had same AD but look fantastic one with by Terry products 😅 she is everywhere

What recipes of Emily’s were you making ?
Pretty much everything! But my faves are the breakfast bagels (the smoked salmon one), peanut laksa, cherry tomato nocci, hot honey halloumi salad, egg wrap parcels, her chicken pies are good, the Greek gyros bowl (a ball ache to make but well worth it), steak stacos, Tuscan salmon bangs. A lot 😂😂 I also bought her nutrition guide and there’s a few on there I like.

Her meat balls are crap, mine never stay together. And I didn’t like the vodka pasta or the red pepper pasta. More hits than misses though for me I’d say.