Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't really take his videos very seriously he is just telling to sell his supplements by making videos about influencers and going around supermarkets. He doesn't have any nutrition or health qualifications or really know what he is talking about 😂
Oh really! I watched a few off the trot and yes he’s good he makes it look like he knows what he’s talking about!

Was just watching a YouTube video and who popped up on the ad.. Emily shilling Garnier hair food or hair colour, at one point wearing nothing but a bra!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Shilling the influencer favourite skin and me now as the best thing ever, wasn’t that Elemis the other day, the only thing she uses on her skin. It’s so disingenuous and you’d think brands would pay a bit more attention

Reactions: 8
Was just watching a YouTube video and who popped up on the ad.. Emily shilling Garnier hair food or hair colour, at one point wearing nothing but a bra!!
I had same AD but look fantastic one with by Terry products 😅 she is everywhere

Reactions: 1
Yeah its one thing if you shoot actual commercials for a living but her pretending that anything she's getting paid to promote is her "favorite and so good" is gross.

Reactions: 3
If anyone is thinking about that buying that Elemis product, please save your hard earned cash. It’s absolute shite, full of perfumes and terribly irritating for the skin.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If anyone is thinking about that buying that Elemis product, please save your hard earned cash. It’s absolute shite, full of perfumes and terribly irritating for the skin.
Agree with this so much! It’s so harsh and perfumed on the skin, they literally ALL say the same thing about the cleanser how it ‘just MELTS your makeup off’ - that doesn’t even make sense? I laugh every time one of them says it it’s like attack of the clones

• Haha
Agree with this so much! It’s so harsh and perfumed on the skin, they literally ALL say the same thing about the cleanser how it ‘just MELTS your makeup off’ - that doesn’t even make sense? I laugh every time one of them says it it’s like attack of the clones
She's not very clever, just greedy.

Melting, sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah the Elemis pro collagen cleansing balm is sooo overhyped as a cleanser and a complete rip off at £49. I used it for a while but then switched to a Beauty Bay own brand cleaning balm for a fraction of the price, which is completely unperfumed and does the job just as well.

Didn’t think I could cringe any harder for her with the sneaky gifted engagement ring - I was wrong! Stress relief #ad for…burnt pancakes 🫠 She has peaked.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The look fantastic ad she did yesterday was for about £160 worth of hair products.. and then I’m sitting on my sofa minding my business and i see her in a Garnier hair food ad on tv. What are those tubs, like £8? Obviously not something she actually uses, but the ads must pay well. 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m glad I found this, I was about to make a thread about her,
I have got some good recipes from her, but in no world does she ever eat these things, she is so thin and I refuse to believe she eats what she posts in a day,
She is a typical girl who came from a posh background and has found herself in a life where she doesn’t have to have a real job,
But my god I think she has an eating disorder and is just fucked in the head and does not live in reality at all!!

Reactions: 12
I made the Sausage Gnocci she posted other day which tasted amazing I have to say but it’s confirmed for me the plates/bowls she shows in her reel are definitely double portions!
recipe was for 4 which when dished out was very small portions compared to what she shows her eating

very misleading I say

Reactions: 11
I made the Sausage Gnocci she posted other day which tasted amazing I have to say but it’s confirmed for me the plates/bowls she shows in her reel are definitely double portions!
recipe was for 4 which when dished out was very small portions compared to what she shows her eating

very misleading I say
I’ve thought this too. The calories don’t ever seem to add up either between the portions she shows and whats in the caption.

She must exercise a lot more than she lets on too. Only ever talks about walking, the odd run on a rare occasion, but you can’t eat out and booze to the extent she does and maintain your weight just on some light strolls by the river.

Reactions: 12
So glad I’ve found this thread. I agree with others I do enjoy her recipes.

However, I do also agree that I don’t think she’s eating how she portrays in her ‘what I eat in a day’ videos. I really think she still struggles with her eating to be honest. I follow another lady called carolinedeisler who is extremely thin and basically lives off fruit all day. I noticed recently that Emily follows her. I know I’m not really one to talk if I follow her, but for someone who has had an eating disorder in the past I’m not sure why you would follow this lady. She has such unhealthy eating habits and she’s SO thin. I can only think of one reason why she would be following her…

Reactions: 4
She previously admitted in the comments on one of her posts that it’s not actually what she eats in a day, just ideas for what people could eat if they wanted to….take from that what you like but it’s so disingenuous as there’ll be women sat there making her recipes and following these posts wondering why they’re not shifting any weight