Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so common now for influencers to downplay their formal marriage when they’ve planned a wedding party either abroad or at another venue that doesn’t have a license. I could never.. this is your actual legal ceremony, surely that’s just as important as the celebration? Get your nails done girl! 🤣

Reactions: 5
It’s interesting that her narrative is “I used to have an eating disorder and now I’m healed and I love food” when she’s got the visible sternum of someone still deep in restricted eating. It’s new wave thinspo, eating yoghurt in a full face of makeup and silk pajamas, shilling for anyone that will pay you.
IMG_1428.jpeg
IMG_1426.jpeg

Reactions: 4
It’s interesting that her narrative is “I used to have an eating disorder and now I’m healed and I love food” when she’s got the visible sternum of someone still deep in restricted eating. It’s new wave thinspo, eating yoghurt in a full face of makeup and silk pajamas, shilling for anyone that will pay you. View attachment 3021003View attachment 3021004

Any nutritionists or dietitians I know wouldn't promote planish. They aren’t fortified with any nutrients and they also have pointless juice shots and juice 'cleanses' where you drink nothing but juice for 5 days 🙄

Reactions: 2
Any nutritionists or dietitians I know wouldn't promote planish. They aren’t fortified with any nutrients and they also have pointless juice shots and juice 'cleanses' where you drink nothing but juice for 5 days 🙄
Maybe that's why she has to put "the nutritionist" into her title cause she really ain't...

It’s interesting that her narrative is “I used to have an eating disorder and now I’m healed and I love food” when she’s got the visible sternum of someone still deep in restricted eating. It’s new wave thinspo, eating yoghurt in a full face of makeup and silk pajamas, shilling for anyone that will pay you. View attachment 3021003View attachment 3021004
Definitely concur with what you say about new wave thinspo. And it’s having the same harmful effects as those black and white tumblr photos did back in the day.