Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I rarely post this many stories from a restaurant' said Emily on her 364th consecutive day of 'reviewing' a restaurant that she pretends she pays for and rates 20/10 - does she believe her own random story telling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So glad I’ve found this thread. I agree with others I do enjoy her recipes.

However, I do also agree that I don’t think she’s eating how she portrays in her ‘what I eat in a day’ videos. I really think she still struggles with her eating to be honest. I follow another lady called carolinedeisler who is extremely thin and basically lives off fruit all day. I noticed recently that Emily follows her. I know I’m not really one to talk if I follow her, but for someone who has had an eating disorder in the past I’m not sure why you would follow this lady. She has such unhealthy eating habits and she’s SO thin. I can only think of one reason why she would be following her…
I follow Caroline Deisler too… has she got a thread? Would love one on her and to know all the gossip on her set up with Peer, another one who is rich enough not to work!!

Reactions: 3
I follow Caroline Deisler too… has she got a thread? Would love one on her and to know all the gossip on her set up with Peer, another one who is rich enough not to work!!
I don’t believe she has! Is anyone able to set one up? I’ve not made a new thread before.

I’d love to know what Peer does for work to enable them to have the lifestyle they do

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe she has! Is anyone able to set one up? I’ve not made a new thread before.

I’d love to know what Peer does for work to enable them to have the lifestyle they do
just set one up if you search for her name should come up :)

Ugh the Stanley post. Sick of the infkuenvers and their various free Stanley’s

Reactions: 7
Ugh the Stanley post. Sick of the infkuenvers and their various free Stanley’s
Apparently they make a massive commission through selling them so that’s why they encourage you to buy more and more colours which is so thoughtful of them during a cost of living crisis when people can barely afford food - I’m bitter because I feel like I can’t justify buying olive oil at the current price its at and rich influencers are pissing me off 😩😂

Reactions: 12
I have a Stanley I bought from America ages ago and honestly wished I hadn’t bothered. It leaks, it’s massive and heavy and a bugger to store and I really don’t understand why you’d want to spend ££ on loads of different ones

Reactions: 9
ooooo she has a new supplement out!!! explains all the random pills she pops

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Social media influencers coming out with supplements sounds like a crime.

Reactions: 10