Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So glad I’ve found this thread. I agree with others I do enjoy her recipes.

However, I do also agree that I don’t think she’s eating how she portrays in her ‘what I eat in a day’ videos. I really think she still struggles with her eating to be honest. I follow another lady called carolinedeisler who is extremely thin and basically lives off fruit all day. I noticed recently that Emily follows her. I know I’m not really one to talk if I follow her, but for someone who has had an eating disorder in the past I’m not sure why you would follow this lady. She has such unhealthy eating habits and she’s SO thin. I can only think of one reason why she would be following her…

Reactions: 4
I do agree but can you be an influencer without being a narc bellend?! It’s kind of a given 🤣 I feel like underneath it all they’re decent, fun people

It’s interesting that her narrative is “I used to have an eating disorder and now I’m healed and I love food” when she’s got the visible sternum of someone still deep in restricted eating. It’s new wave thinspo, eating yoghurt in a full face of makeup and silk pajamas, shilling for anyone that will pay you. View attachment 3021003View attachment 3021004

Any nutritionists or dietitians I know wouldn't promote planish. They aren’t fortified with any nutrients and they also have pointless juice shots and juice 'cleanses' where you drink nothing but juice for 5 days 🙄

Callan

VIP Member
Good for you guys, I think there's so much great stuff for free online, the purchase of a cookbook which isn't cheap most of the time should make it worth it! I actually got a great cookbook few days ago, even comes with QR codes for music playlists to cook to haha, lots of great stuff in side that I want to make already.

And I see it went on sale AFTER i bought it lol

1715970273030.png

and its not all just salad recipes, also cool combos like this -

1715970722708.png

• Heart

Classychick

Chatty Member
I'm so glad there is a tread on here now :
I was checking it before tbh as I was curious to see what others think about Emily ..

She is 28 but despite her nice skin I think she got lots of wrinkles around the eyes , I'm 35 and I have about the same.( she using smoothing filters I believe to )

Deff Botox and lips done ,and teeth...
I don't think she is happy about herself really or her life, mb waiting for proposal but that boyfriend omg
Hate him, his looks, not sure he is into her ???
She keep admiring him on her stories sometimes which is not really necessary ..

Her recipes are not on a budget either ,

adviseplz

VIP Member
Yeah it sounds like a different person. She said she was looking for an assinant a few months ago so maybe it's that but it would be really strange to let someone else voice over your own reels.
It’s like she’s done a Paris Hilton on us. The way they’re speaking is exactly like she does usually, with emphasis on the same words etc. No one has mentioned it in the comments either! This is so weird.

Raker

VIP Member
I only ever flick though stories now as am not interested in #kindlygifted irrelevant restaurant reviews, and I think the whole “what I eat in a day” thing is highly problematic.

I did however gave in and buy her book. Her food is good, although 90% of the recipes are am described as her “favourite” 🙄🙄🙄.

She definitely needs to drop the “nutritionist” from her name though…. And the probiotic supplement? 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Callan

VIP Member
They both look like 2 plastic mannequins.

And he's totally a rude chimp, I mentioned earlier in the thread about making a comment about one of her recipes on IG and dude jumped all over me like 😝

Callan

VIP Member
Oh what's the goss?
Oh I made a comment under one of her recipes, she was acting like she invented the Caprese salad and made this big fuss about it, I simply wrote that this is already a well known recipe and that it's delish, she replied with her usual passive aggressive blah blah and then he chimed in out of nowhere and left me at least 2 comments bashing me. Even other ppl started commenting being like, why are you harassing women lol... but yeah a simple comment on HER content, not his, just set him off.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
The company that gifted them that ring for free posted a picture of them on their IG and the guy was like "I will never forget this" etc.. and I commented "Yeah because it was free" and that got deleted in seconds. I mean am I wrong, is it not free? Then correct me and not delete my comment.

All shameless cheap beggars, its like a parasitical outbreak that won't go away.
I know, they must have absolutely no pride at all.