Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She doesn’t declare anything so 100% it will be gifted! She is the worst I have seen for not declaring anything…even the engagement ring needed an ad 🤣
I wonder if she is like grace beverley and somehow thinks she is above declaring ADs and gifted item. Just reminded me because I saw em wearing tala and grace had a entire rant on how it’s not an enforceable law 😂

Reactions: 3
I think she was probably blessed with the genes, her mum looks amazing. She also works out a lot, there’s usually a personal trainer/gym session a day plus reformer Pilates and a lot of walking. Sometimes other fitness classes/running too.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I’m not raving about her? I agree with many of the points discussed, as I’ve previously said, doesn’t mean I can’t provide a nuanced view. It’s a gossip thread, not a dragging thread? In fact, the first comment on this thread is a rave comment 😂😂😂 And I was merely asking someone else, (not you 👀) a question because I’m curious.
---

Yes the lack of transparency is shitty, especially if you don’t know how these links work. I didn’t know until Tattle 🤣🤣🤣 but if they did declare it, and I like the influencer I don’t have a problem using their link and them making money from me. But that’s just me!

I can’t stand it when they peddle a product they’ve NEVER talked about and now claim to love it 🥱 or they rave about a certain mascara let’s say but then literally the next day plug a different mascara they claim to use EVERYDAY, it’s incred blah blah BUT WITH A LINK… stfu 🤣🤣🤣 no you don’t.
You are asking why people are clicking on her account, why the stuff she does bothers them and implying we should just scroll past and ignore it. No one has to justify any of that to you, as I say. It’s just derailing to keep asking people to explain themselves or having people defend influencers generally and getting into that argument.

• Heart

Callan

VIP Member
Yeah its one thing if you shoot actual commercials for a living but her pretending that anything she's getting paid to promote is her "favorite and so good" is gross.

Saw her bf tagged the other founders of the new pill. Jimmy hill who's the boyfriend's cousin. Hes the guy behind hairburst. Does anyone remember the other pill she tried to launch that flopped I feel like this is the same pill but rebranded now she's got more followings

• Wow

Meg78

VIP Member
4-6k depending on cut/clarity etc then the price of the ring itself
Not even that anymore, in the past year prices have plummeted, I could purchase a 3ct cushion IGI certified for £2000 today, a basic solitaire setting shouldn’t cost more than £600 retail, so if he’s paid any more than that he’s been ripped off

IMG_7285.jpeg

Do they literally eat out at fancy restaurants every night of the week! Unless they get it for free they must spend a fortune!
Tbh I don't think it really matters to them how much they spend on food and restaurants. I looked and she went to a school that cost over £16k a year so I think she has just always had a lot of money.
---
Tbh I don't think it really matters to them how much they spend on food and restaurants. I looked and she went to a school that cost over £16k a year so I think she has just always had a lot of money.
And influencers of her size make around £10k+ per sponsored post. Sometimes more than that especially if their engagment is high like hers is.

You are asking why people are clicking on her account, why the stuff she does bothers them and implying we should just scroll past and ignore it. No one has to justify any of that to you, as I say. It’s just derailing to keep asking people to explain themselves or having people defend influencers generally and getting into that argument.
Nooooo, I asked why it would bother you if an influencer made money from you clicking on a link of theirs if you liked the influencer. Out of interest. And if you didn’t like them, don’t click on link. No-where did I say you can’t moan about the links themselves 😂 they’re annoying, hard agree.

But semantics. We’re all here to put our 2p in.
---
I must have missed this! How did she get away with that? I scrolled back to the engagement post - couldn’t spot any clues 🕵️‍♀️ 😂 pretty grim. Although gifted (free) ring seems about in line with what we’d expect from the other half!
I couldn’t find anything to say the ring was gifted either 🤔 not sure how I’d feel about that if my fiancé proposed to me with a gifted ring… like would he have done it regardless?

Callan

VIP Member
Me too. I’ve stopped following her on insta because of her pivot to an influencer but still cook her recipes. Made her Cacio e Pepe chicken pie the other day and it went down really well. I want to buy the cookbook but my morals are saying no as I’m very anti whatever influencers are shilling 😩
Just looked this recipe up, damn this looks decadent! I forgot she cooks to be honest, all she does is go out to drink and eat and then some vacay stuff, to me that's bragging and it's boring but I bet she gets most of it for free so she has to show it, not that she's declaring anything 🥴

Callan

VIP Member
These brands really need to look into who they are working with on events like these. They should be using people who are actually registered nutritionists and dieticians and not people like this. There are so many people better qualified to talk about gut health.
Yeah she's not teaching an Origami class, health advice shouldn't be administered by people who have no business talking about it.

Callan

VIP Member
That’s a good point actually, maybe they’re not her recipes. Plenty of cook books are written by ghost recipe creators.
Ha could be, damn that's sneaky, like all her hidden Ad content I guess... weird thing to save your best recipes for Instagram and not an actual cookbook, not a great decision on her part.