Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah, I think she just posts them to increase the engagment on her account because she doesn't post the recipes then gets loads of people asking for them in the comments.

Reactions: 4

Callan

VIP Member
Yeah I really belive she eats this rice 🙄 I hate when food influencers do paid posts they probably wouldn't actually eat in real life. I'm pretty sure she uses tilda if it's mircrowave rice in all ger other videos.
Its not even a shortcut, the whole "meal" is already cooked lol. Also "days where you are craving a takeaway but want to just stay in" yes it's called ordering a delivery that comes to your door.

Attachments

Meg78

VIP Member
I’m always curious to know what the retirement plans are for people who spend so much, are they not saving anything?

prive0505

Chatty Member
She looked gorgeous, love the dress. But I’m still wondering what she genuinely sees in him - he’s so creepy.

Classychick

Chatty Member
I'm not the biggest content creator but I still declare all my work and pay my tax . It's terrible she is not paying taxes

Raker

VIP Member
I think she had a BSc in nutrition and at one point was registered with AfN. Her original blog is still up showing her services/prices. Warning - it has her old face on it though, pre 👄 fillers!

• Wow

Classychick

Chatty Member
Another boozy lunch out. She’s carefully only posted one story showing a glass of wine, but the boyfriend’s stories give the real picture - looks like three different wines through the course of the meal. Big fan of a wine-fuelled Sunday roast here myself but I’m not a “nutritionist” selling my healthy lifestyle tips to my followers and pretending I have the occasional glass of wine as a rare treat 🙄 wonder if there’ll be a slew of damage-control liver-cleansing supplement shill posts later this evening.

ETA: from the restaurant’s website, this bottle of wine is £225. And from her bf’s Instagram story showing the receipt for the meal it looks like it cost £475 in total 🤯

You can see she is having a dessert wine with her ice cream which is more likely she had a new wine for each meal
---

Attachments

Last edited:

Raker

VIP Member
Any nutritionists or dietitians I know wouldn't promote planish. They aren’t fortified with any nutrients and they also have pointless juice shots and juice 'cleanses' where you drink nothing but juice for 5 days 🙄
All of these little shot things are absolutely useless. That includes your “I saw you coming” Zoe shot Tim Spector 🤨

Raker

VIP Member
If you pre-order at full price on Amazon and the price drops you pay the lower price. Not sure about other retailers …

Another purchaser here and agree with everything you’ve all said. Nothing to get me excited at all, it’ll join all the others on the shelf and likely never be touched again until it goes to the charity shop 😂