Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Franziska

It reminds me of the "Seed" pills every other influencer promotes...? Is it different?
I am very curious about the price she will sell it for... 🤔😅

Reactions: 4

Callan

VIP Member
A bump is street speak for a little bit of cocaine, like a top up after you’ve had a line. It’s so rife in the posh circles it wouldn’t surprise me at all. Just seemed like a very strange slip of the tongue
It's just Em finally personalizing a recipe lol.

I follow Caroline Deisler too… has she got a thread? Would love one on her and to know all the gossip on her set up with Peer, another one who is rich enough not to work!!
I don’t believe she has! Is anyone able to set one up? I’ve not made a new thread before.

I’d love to know what Peer does for work to enable them to have the lifestyle they do

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Surprised to see these wrinkles…she always looks like she gets her face pumped full of botox but I guess not
IMG_6620.png

Raker

VIP Member
She did look lovely. (He still looks v shifty.)
Seemed like their standard meal out though…

Callan

VIP Member
I bought the book too but not loving it so far like I do her recipes on insta
I don’t know what it is they just seem a bit meh like a recipe for pan con tomate basically squished tomatoes on toast then a few pages later eggy bread with tomatoes?!
They are barely recipes!
Thanks for letting us know, I don't mind super simple recipes but sometimes they just feel like filler to fill those cookbook pages, mixed in with probably 50 pictures of her.. way to stretch yourself to make that buck.

ack13

Was just watching a YouTube video and who popped up on the ad.. Emily shilling Garnier hair food or hair colour, at one point wearing nothing but a bra!!

• Angry
  • Wow