Emily / Dashie / @rainbow_starsandunicorns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get being LGBT+ and feeling like media representation is lacking. But instead of sexualising kids shows and movies, appreciate the representation we DO have. Granted, the 'kill your gays' trope is still at large, so actual good wholesome representation is few and far between... but you're not doing anything to get proper representation by watching shows with A) No sexual or romantic dynamics bc they're for KIDS and B) fetishising "gay" men/men you deem to be gay.

Also, your fanfiction is tit. I wrote better stuff when I was 12, munter.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Courtney seemed SO excited about his birthday presents! Lucky guy! (Sarcasm) lol

Reactions: 1
i find it creepy she probably has sex in a room that looks like it belongs to a child 🤢

Reactions: 3
i find it creepy she probably has sex in a room that looks like it belongs to a child 🤢
Honestly I don’t think she even has intercourse, which is fine like I’m not judging but the way she comes across in her videos I don’t think so 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So her life seems to be made up of kids shows, kids toys, fidget toys, sitting in her room, sitting at Courtneys and shopping for toys

She's now bought an Asexual flag for her wall and confirmed in the comments that she's asexual.. Hi Emily 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 4